• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

But all computer systems can be hacked, plus these systems have been certified already so what's the point? you need to prove that the certification was either inadequate, flawed or dishonest - can you do that?
It isn’t down to me to prove anything...I’m just watching your shit show and forming opinions . If they were easily exploitable then there is an obvious undermining of your elections integrity.

There will be no rerun of the election. All but the most fervent or deranged Trump supporters have by now realized the election is over, and accepted that fact.
2024 is our next presidential election, that will give Trump and his supporters time to plan another attempt to overturn an election.
I think you’re right...the electoral college may just get Trump over the line without an election re-run.

It isn’t down to me to prove anything...

Yes it is, if you make a claim then you won't be taken seriously by anybody if there's no proof for what you are claiming (this is what lots of Judges have been explaining to Trump's team).

The fact is you don't care about the truth - you want to believe what you want to believe - this is pretty much all you have.

I’m just watching your shit show and forming opinions .

Your opinions are juvenile though, you ignore important facts and information because you don't care about the truth.

If they were easily exploitable then there is an obvious undermining of your elections integrity.

Why do you think the systems were "easily exploitable"? who told you that? why do you believe that?

Don't give up your day job, stick to roofing!

Stop ad Homs mate...they prove nothing.
lol...if that fact bothered you, then you really are not going to like seeing this.

EofOBcVXIAAVdJI

lol...if that fact bothered you, then you really are not going to like seeing this.

EofOBcVXIAAVdJI

It's noteworthy that the only facts that seem to emerge day after day and week after week are facts that undermine Trump and his campaign and their delusional insistence the election was "stolen".

Even if the Trumpers' case on cheating could be legitimate, there's no possible solution for their issue to be resolved in their favour. It's impossible to over turn the election now, but perhaps America will get it's corruption problem solved before the next election.

Not really very likely because corruption is used to the advantage of both political parties!

It's the perfect storm for both China and Russia in which they can demonstrate how they can function without the rampant US corruption!

best wishes from Canada.

It isn’t down to me to prove anything...I’m just watching your shit show and forming opinions . If they were easily exploitable then there is an obvious undermining of your elections integrity.

This is what is 'walking back a claim because you can't support it' and 'deflection from not being able to support a claim'.

Lol...nothing suspicious about stopping the count ( or scan) and then restarting after the observers left...nothing suspicious at all.😆

Counting and scanning are two different things.

Stop ad Homs mate...they prove nothing.

You do not know what an ad homein is. An Ad homien is say' YOu are stupid and wrong becaues you are a brit', He addressed the post you made, and showed it was incorrect. ,, and no, your post did not age well, because you claim was shown to be corrupt and false. Yet, you claim you are personally being attacked. Showing how your post did not age well is not attacking you.

She’s certainly an interesting character...in the video she says that she has a bunch of shredded ballots and that she is not specifically trying to disprove the election but rather show that fraud was involved...in which case the elections must be considered null and void...constitutionally they are not acceptable...that’s my reading anyway.
No, they don't have to be considered "null and void". Nothing in our laws demand this at all, particularly not for the little evidence they have of any fraud. They have no evidence of widespread fraud enough to overturn the election.

Yes it is, if you make a claim then you won't be taken seriously by anybody if there's no proof for what you are claiming (this is what lots of Judges have been explaining to Trump's team).

The fact is you don't care about the truth - you want to believe what you want to believe - this is pretty much all you have.

Your opinions are juvenile though, you ignore important facts and information because you don't care about the truth.

Why do you think the systems were "easily exploitable"? who told you that? why do you believe that?

Don't give up your day job, stick to roofing!
The truth is that observers were not there when those votes were scanned...that means those votes are not valid. It’s a very simple fact that observers should be present during that process...and they were not.

No, they don't have to be considered "null and void". Nothing in our laws demand this at all, particularly not for the little evidence they have of any fraud. They have no evidence of widespread fraud enough to overturn the election.
I think they have until about the 13th of December to get something big together...if they fail by that time then I think they are in trouble. I do think they have something undeniable...for instance Powell says they have shredded ballots...but these things can take time to put together...literally lol.

You do not know what an ad homein is. An Ad homien is say' YOu are stupid and wrong becaues you are a brit', He addressed the post you made, and showed it was incorrect. ,, and no, your post did not age well, because you claim was shown to be corrupt and false. Yet, you claim you are personally being attacked. Showing how your post did not age well is not attacking you.
I’m not talking about him attacking me , I’m talking about his attack on a witness.

I’m not talking about him attacking me , I’m talking about his attack on a witness.

Trump's 'witnesses' in these cases are showboating idiots brought in to do a performance, nothing more. They bring no evidence and cannot back up their claims. they clown around in court for the cameras because dumb conservative viewers think if it's like TV then it must be real. They contribute hugely to his claims getting tossed from court, because clowning around is no substitute for substance.

My "attack on a witness"? Where? Hint - linking to an article itemizing her criminal convictions is not one.

The truth is that observers were not there when those votes were scanned...that means those votes are not valid. It’s a very simple fact that observers should be present during that process...and they were not.
The law states that observers can be present. It doesn't state they have to be there. Looks like we found yet another thing you very little if nothing about.

Nothing in the law says that those votes are not valid if observers were not there when they were scanned. If you disagree, point out the law.

Bringing up information about a witnesses credibility and how much they should be believed in a case is not attacking the witness. That is called investigating a witnesses credibility, vetting them.

I think they have until about the 13th of December to get something big together...if they fail by that time then I think they are in trouble. I do think they have something undeniable...for instance Powell says they have shredded ballots...but these things can take time to put together...literally lol.
LOL that you believe Powell. Plus, what evidence does she have that those ballots weren't shredded by someone else and never reached wherever they are said to have come from? What evidence does she have that those ballots weren't some of those that needed to be transcribed? Were they postmarked after Nov 3rd or before? Were they from Mickey Mouse or an actual legal voter? In other words, what evidence does she actually have that those were real, legal ballots that reached wherever she is claiming they are from or supposed to be counted at and that they were supposed to be kept rather than shredded and that they weren't counted in some way?

Heck, I'm pretty sure there are legal ballots sitting in at least 1 or 2 homes (likely hundreds) of every state in this country right now. Why? Because there will always be some people who request ballots and don't return them. They forget or they procrastinate or they just decide not to vote (or they may even die before they can vote). What would prevent her from rounding up some of these from whatever state she is making this claim in and filling them out (having her team fill them out) for Trump, then shredding them, then claiming via some poll watcher or other person that they came from somewhere official? Heck if they were "found" in say a postal facility trash bin, it could even have been planted.

The truth is you have no idea what you're talking about, three or four times now I've asked you WHO in the video clip do you see breaking a law and WHAT are they doing that amounts to breaking a law - you've failed to answer yet seem very excited about the video, telling us that it's "evidence". It isn't evidence of anything so far as I can see and if it were evidence then you'd have no trouble answering my questions, the very same questions that would come up in a courtroom - like Trump and his moronic clan you too have no idea what is real and what is not.

Back
Top Bottom