• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

It can happen if they sorted different than you believe they do. There is nothing that says they can't update by sort piles. It is an unofficial count. They can put every Biden vote they have because the pile got too big and only a small nearby one for Trump just to be jerks.
Yeahhhh......no.

Yeahhhh......no.
Provide evidence that it had to be what you or those others described. In fact, provide evidence from official sources that these numbers are as stated. Oh, that's right, these weren't official counts. They are basing this off of unofficial updates given to others.

I love this woman’s attitude...she certainly doesn’t seem like she’s motivated to lie...

Seems like the votes were weighted differently for each candidate...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12...es-as-1-3-votes-and-trump-votes-as-0-7-votes/
This guy promotes conspiracy theories. He is not reliable.

He has claimed he invented email.

"He also says he invented email, and there's a global conspiracy against him. "

Oh, and before you try to claim this is just an attempt to spread misinformation about him or defame him, the article above is from 2012. Unless they are prescient or have a crystal ball to see the future that he would make these claims now, he has been seen as a nut case conspiracy theorist for almost a decade at least.

He has spread conspiracy theories about GMOs and coronavirus, and ran against Elizabeth Warren in 2018 (he got about 4% of the vote).

One thing that is clear, whatever side of the fence you are on ,is that the US electoral system is highly compromisable. I think it’s pretty clear that your system has been compromised... Biden getting 99.4 % of a 600,000 vote block is clearly fraudulent ( although Rogue thinks that is comparable to Trump getting 90% of a county’s vote...it is not). I’d be surprised if any of you Biden supporters actually believe your system is secure...that would be a real giveaway to your wilful blindness to what has gone on.

I‘d also state that if Trump’s case does not go to the SCOTUS he has little chance of a fair hearing in your completely politicised legal system. It has really opened my eyes to the fact that the US has real internal problems, far beyond those in the U.K. for instance. Good luck, you’re going to need it because your country is splitting apart at the seams.

I definitely disagree.

I love this woman’s attitude...she certainly doesn’t seem like she’s motivated to lie...

Her account has already been discredited by at least one judge as not credible and having no one to corroborate them. She can sound as confident as she wants, especially speaking to people when she knows she isn't under oath. Doesn't make her credible and she is a pro Trumper, so what other motivation to lie would she need?

She's the same lady that claimed 2/3 of the workers didn't get food, twice. She is a nutcase. Even Giuliani tried to shut her up as she was going into crazy CT territory.

She says near the end as her answer "It's wildly off, wildly off, dead people voted, and illegals voted. That's my answer". I'm laughing at how little credibility this woman has. She is a nutcase.

Why did the chairman of this hearing not allow Rudy and Jenna to be placed under oath?

Apparently it turns out that Dominion voting systems are 75 % owned by the CCP who paid around 400,000,000 for the privilege back in October...🤔

If Sleepy Comrade Trump (Comrade Putin's puppet and Russian Mafia Boss of the Divided States of America)
had done his job last January, we might not be losing 2000 to 3000 patients per day to Covid-19 .

His comrades in Russia and China are being required to wear masks.

Comrade Fidel Castro and his brother in Cuba listened to their puppet master Comrade Putin and other Russian leaders.

Food banks have historically long waiting lines because of Sleepy Comrade Trump.

Small businesses are failing because of Sleepy Comrade Trump and Moscow Mitch McConnell.

Renters are being evicted because Sleepy Comrade Trump and Moscow Mitch can't provide
financial help to workers who have lost their jobs.

Because of their high debts and past tax cheating, Sleepy Comrade Trump, Ivanka Trump and
her husband Jared could not have been approved for federal government jobs because they could
possibly spy for foreign governments in order to pay their debts.

Can Sleepy Comrade Trump run for US President from a New York prison in 2024.?

Maybe one of his pardoned sons will run in 2024 against respectable Republicans from the Lincoln Project.

When numbers don’t look right ( like 99.4% out of over half a million votes in one block for Biden) that screams out CHECK THIS SHIT OUT! When you get turnouts that exceed population that screams out BLATANT FRAUD! See how numbers tell the truth, sometimes indirectly , sometimes directly...it’s all very simple.

I work with numbers all day, data all the time, I'm used to analyzing huge volumes of information you are not so I fail to see how you can draw any meaningful conclusions here.

You don't even know where or how to begin, you are just reacting to sensationalist claims by equally unskilled people.

I heard from Roger Stone that North Korea sent ballots over, sneaking them in through Bar Harbor in Maine.

Maybe the useful idiots should send Trump more money to look into that too.

Word from the other side is that Barr and the FBI haven’t been doing their job...for whatever reason. I think the basic idea is that rinos don’t want Trump around either.

What is the "other side"? is this a source you can show me? perhaps you meant the dark side?

You do realize Star Wars is make believe don't you? please tell me you do.

Yeah , 99.4% of 570,000 votes doesn’t happen though, even Hitler didn’t get that with the threat of concentration camps for dissenters .

You simply do not understand this subject, beginners often get confused and bewildered, take it from me you don't even know how to begin to investigate this subject.

Maybe she believes the lie she is telling?
I honestly thinks she does believe it, but that doesn't make what she is saying correct, facts, or something that should be believed.

Back
Top Bottom