• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106:158

re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106]

THAT is priceless......

It fits so many "IF" claims by BmanMcFly.

What would CTers do without the words "if" and "maybe"?

re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106]

In other words, you refuse to do any kind of real research, you simply gravitate to the crackpots and nutjobs and drink whatever koolaid they dish out.

You have no idea what you are saying, simply taking multiple things out of contact.

But how do you respond to the fact that this Ebola outbreak (and every Ebola Reston outbreak since) had nothing to do with Africa? That is your story, that this was a virus created in the United States, and the biolab in Virginia released it by accident?

Ok... If you're gonna play this type of game what's the point.

Anyway, ya, I would take the word of the nutjobs that are engineering bio weapons.

Next, I'm not making the claim that the current incarnation of ebola HAS BEEN engineered in a lab... I am however saying that there are labs in the vicinity of where this outbreak started where they are working on bio weapons (under the bio shield umbrella).

Now, if that were the case, which I'm not saying it is, then the question would become whether it was released by accident or by intention.

Next, I'm not making the claim that the current incarnation of ebola HAS BEEN engineered in a lab... I am however saying that there are labs in the vicinity of where this outbreak started where they are working on bio weapons (under the bio shield umbrella).

Now, if that were the case, which I'm not saying it is, then the question would become whether it was released by accident or by intention.

I see. So this virus was released somehow, by accident or on purpose, by another lab in the Northern Virginia area?

Moderator's Warning:
Cut out the baiting and personal stuff or you'll be removed from the thread.

Re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106

I see. So this virus was released somehow, by accident or on purpose, by another lab in the Northern Virginia area?

Do these labs really exist?

Re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106

Um. .. I was talking about Liberia and Sierra Leone.

No, I can't say that definitively. I mean, there are countries that have had ebola outbreaks in the past.

All I'm saying is that There is that type of research being done, and this outbreak started in that region of the world.

Yes, there are bsl-4 labs in the us, but if you want to avoid regulation,like if you are working on bioengineering viruses, for traits like racial targeting, you find a place where you don't have to deal with the government of the region asking many questions.

So, the point is, the "theory" of it being a bio weapon release is not without merit. Whether it actually is, I couldn't tell you.

No, I can't say that definitively. I mean, there are countries that have had ebola outbreaks in the past.

All I'm saying is that There is that type of research being done, and this outbreak started in that region of the world.

Yes, there are bsl-4 labs in the us, but if you want to avoid regulation,like if you are working on bioengineering viruses, for traits like racial targeting, you find a place where you don't have to deal with the government of the region asking many questions.

So, the point is, the "theory" of it being a bio weapon release is not without merit. Whether it actually is, I couldn't tell you.

Change 7, modification A, sub-change 1.

IF, IF, IF........

So your "theory" is merely hot air.

So your "theory" is merely hot air.

It could be because he wants it to be. No actual proof of any sort required.

It could be because he wants it to be. No actual proof of any sort required.

No, I don't WANT it to be... If you would stop your deliberate ignorance for a moment and actually look at what is being said.

I'm just pointing out that there are groups that have made bio weapons out of ebola and other viruses... there are "bio shield" labs in the region of Africa where this current outbreak started.

Therefore, the THEORY (THE not MY theory) that it WAS IN FACT a big weapon is not just one to laugh away, but one that could be the actual case.

Why the f*** would I possibly WANT this to be a big weapon? I suppose the opposite to that would be that you are SO SCARED at the prospect that it MIGHT be that you act in your usual childishly delusional and ignorant manner.

Fine. I am talking about Ebola Reston. A strain of Ebola that was discovered after the initial outbreaks of Ebola Zaire and Ebola Sudan.

Look, you can't make some kind of silly claim, then ignore anything you do not like. We had an outbreak of Ebola right here in the US, Ebola Reston. Is that the same thing? Ebola made in a lab and released? Or is this something else? Or what?

You are aware of course that before any kind of disease is weaponized, a vaccine has to be made first, right? So that the country that uses it has it's own troops and population immunized against it, so they themselves do not fall victim to it, right?

So where is the vaccine to Ebola?

Racial Targeting? You have got to be kidding.

And you do not have a "theory". You have a string of impossible fantasies all strung together, with no facts, only imagination to string them together.

Oh yes, Western Africa is known as the location for the leading cutting-edge research into custom creating virus to kill people, top secret vaccines that nobody knows about, and genetically altered virus to go after specific races.

Now why don't you stop these games, and answer the questions I have directed at you for pages now? What about Ebola Reston? Because if you know so much about Ebola, surely you know about this strain. Right?

Do these labs really exist?

Well, the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) is headquartered in Fort Detrick, Maryland. And that is only around 60 miles from Reston, Virginia.

But the labs as he describes them are a complete fantasy. Nobody has the kind of technology to allow them to create a new virus, nobody has the technology to cut and paste strings of genetic code to create something like Ebola, no more then they could create HIV or target a virus for specific races. And nobody has a "cure" for Ebola, or HIV, or even the common cold. It is impossible to "cure" a virus, either you survive or you die.

That is all Fantasy Land stuff what the CTers say about any virus..

However, USAMRIID is the leading agency in the US Military for responding to outbreaks of infectious diseases. This is why they have been so active in everything from H1N1 and HIV to responding by sending personnel to Africa whenever Ebola pops up, were the first responders to the outbreak of Ebola Reston, and they have been for decades. And they are among the most experienced in working in a Level 4 "Hot Zone" in the world.

No, I don't WANT it to be... If you would stop your deliberate ignorance for a moment and actually look at what is being said.

I'm just pointing out that there are groups that have made bio weapons out of ebola and other viruses... there are "bio shield" labs in the region of Africa where this current outbreak started.

Therefore, the THEORY (THE not MY theory) that it WAS IN FACT a big weapon is not just one to laugh away, but one that could be the actual case.

Why the f*** would I possibly WANT this to be a big weapon? I suppose the opposite to that would be that you are SO SCARED at the prospect that it MIGHT be that you act in your usual childishly delusional and ignorant manner.

Why? Because it goes against the official story. Your pattern to date indicates an abundance of willingness to entertain anything that runs counter to officialdom. One could even say that is your default position, from which you rarely if ever stray.

Last edited:

What is a "Bioshield Lab"?

Name one of these labs, and where it is located. Who is working there, because there have to be some Nobel Prize level scientists involved in something like this.

And you want it to be real, to justify your paranoia. That is the obvious reason. Just like you want it to be real that the US created HIV, that the US government killed Kennedy, and that the US Government was really behind 9/11.

You can not accept that sometimes things just happen, and there must be a nefarious cause behind everything. In your mind, the fact that nothing can be proven is proof of a conspiracy.

I think the Holy Roman Empire created the black plague. What other explanation could there be?

Fine. I am talking about Ebola Reston. A strain of Ebola that was discovered after the initial outbreaks of Ebola Zaire and Ebola Sudan.

Look, you can't make some kind of silly claim, then ignore anything you do not like. We had an outbreak of Ebola right here in the US, Ebola Reston. Is that the same thing? Ebola made in a lab and released? Or is this something else? Or what?

Yes, an outbreak due to monkeys imported into the country, it's not like the outbreak originated in the us.

Not entirely, the outbreak was contained within the facilities. I have no evidence to suggest that was a fabricated virus. Viruses will not be all of the same strain, the ebola Reston only seems to affect monkeys, Zaire and other strains will infect people.

You are aware of course that before any kind of disease is weaponized, a vaccine has to be made first, right? So that the country that uses it has it's own troops and population immunized against it, so they themselves do not fall victim to it, right?

So where is the vaccine to Ebola?

I thought at the same time... What makes you think I would be privy to the vaccine?

There was talk of an ebola vaccine a month or two before the outbreak started, doubt I could find the article again...

Racial Targeting? You have got to be kidding.

Not my claim, the claim of those that worked with the people working on the task...

And you do not have a "theory". You have a string of impossible fantasies all strung together, with no facts, only imagination to string them together.

Right, I do not have a theory, I'm just pointing out that the theory is not as laughable as is suggested by yourself and the usual clueless debunker team.

Oh yes, Western Africa is known as the location for the leading cutting-edge research into custom creating virus to kill people, top secret vaccines that nobody knows about, and genetically altered virus to go after specific races.

Oh good thing you reminded me that high tech facilities can only be built in the us, the skills, equipment, and materials could not possibly be brought into Africa...

Now why don't you stop these games, and answer the questions I have directed at you for pages now? What about Ebola Reston? Because if you know so much about Ebola, surely you know about this strain. Right?

what about it? I'm not even sure of the relevance of it if I haven't already addressed it.

Well, the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) is headquartered in Fort Detrick, Maryland. And that is only around 60 miles from Reston, Virginia.

But the labs as he describes them are a complete fantasy. Nobody has the kind of technology to allow them to create a new virus, nobody has the technology to cut and paste strings of genetic code to create something like Ebola, no more then they could create HIV or target a virus for specific races. And nobody has a "cure" for Ebola, or HIV, or even the common cold. It is impossible to "cure" a virus, either you survive or you die.

That is all Fantasy Land stuff what the CTers say about any virus..

However, USAMRIID is the leading agency in the US Military for responding to outbreaks of infectious diseases. This is why they have been so active in everything from H1N1 and HIV to responding by sending personnel to Africa whenever Ebola pops up, were the first responders to the outbreak of Ebola Reston, and they have been for decades. And they are among the most experienced in working in a Level 4 "Hot Zone" in the world.

Complete fantasy... I told you the name of the project those labs were created under.

Why? Because it goes against the official story. Your pattern to date indicates an abundance of willingness to entertain anything that runs counter to officialdom. One could even say that is your default position, from which you rarely if ever stray.

Lmao... Why do I feel like you are one of those that has to wear a helmet to walk down the street?

I have not made any claims about it being in reality manufactured virus, all I've been pointing out is that there is a real potential that it was manufactured.

Lmao... Why do I feel like you are one of those that has to wear a helmet to walk down the street?

I have not made any claims about it being in reality manufactured virus, all I've been pointing out is that there is a real potential that it was manufactured.

Yes. you are doing what you do - vague accusations-by-innuendo that you can easily back away from if challenged.

Yes. you are doing what you do - vague accusations-by-innuendo that you can easily back away from if challenged.

What? Bman making nebulous claims again?

And I wonder why he has run from the 9/11 threads....

And there is the potential that it was all done by the space Vampires. Not saying it was but it is a possibility that we are unable to disprove, thus we are unable to rule it out.

Yes it is.

Go back to obsessing over the JFK assassination, or chem trails or whatever else is the conspiracy of the day.

Have the Chem trail nutters ever considered that fact that chem trails (if they were bad) hurt everyone, including those evil doers trying to get us all?

Have the Chem trail nutters ever considered that fact that chem trails (if they were bad) hurt everyone, including those evil doers trying to get us all?

Or that if the evil dooers really wanted to hurt random segments of the population for no plausible reason they would simply do it the much simpler way by contaminating the water and/or food supplies.

Back
Top Bottom