• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106:158

re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106]

Ah, Godzilla time..... (The original)

Or the love bug.

re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106]

Are you denying that scientists make accidental mistakes?

No, but I don't believe that the the US government created ebola for its own evil ends.

No, but I don't believe that the the US government created ebola for its own evil ends.

It doesn't have to be evil for something to be created and then accidentally released, does it?

They Live is NOT a documentary

It doesn't have to be evil for something to be created and then accidentally released, does it?

We are in agreement. The OP was a little over the top though.

We are in agreement. The OP was a little over the top though.

Of course. I'm less of the mindset that, "They did it on purpose to kill people," and more, "Scientists with funds to spend tinker with **** in labs, and sometimes, there are accidents in those labs and what they had been tinkering with gets released into an uncontrolled environment, namely, the public at large." I believe wholeheartedly that if Ebola or HIV were man-made, and were accidentally released, that the government responsible for it would do everything they could to cover it up.

NSFW:

I believe wholeheartedly that if Ebola or HIV were man-made, and were accidentally released, that the government responsible for it would do everything they could to cover it up.

They certainly would, but there is no reason to suppose that they were man-made.

Ed McMahon didn't die, he is in a secret lair on the island of Tristan de Cunha with Robin Williams and Steve Jobs, they are plotting evil against the world OMG!!!!

Or the love bug.

Or ""The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies"

Oh Yeah? That is just what "THEY" want you to think!

It is sooo easy to become a conspiracy theorist, you can make stuff up, and never prove it, instead you ask the normal people to disprove you, and when they do disprove you, just accuse them of being part of the conspiracy...and make up a new one....

It is sooo easy to become a conspiracy theorist, you can make stuff up, and never prove it, instead you ask the normal people to disprove you, and when they do disprove you, just accuse them of being part of the conspiracy...and make up a new one....

It keeps them off the streets.

It keeps them off the streets.

Before the internet, they were screamers on the subway and callers to radio shows at 4 am.

The patient is singing opera songs with an oar in his hands and shows a marked tendency to don a straw hat. A clear case of gondola.

The patient is singing opera songs with an oar in his hands and shows a marked tendency to don a straw hat. A clear case of gondola.
Ouch!!! :doh

I hope you are not suggesting that it was on the second largest island in the Caribbean? :roll:

What is 'normal'? How do you define that ever changing concept?

Mmmmmmmmmmm the original Godzilla move was a "precautionary tale" about nuclear testing....

It was changed in the US release to downplay that concept.

Have you watched the new one?

What is 'normal'? How do you define that ever changing concept?

Normal <> conspiracy theorist

Normal <> conspiracy theorist

That's not a definition. Please, sir, do try again.

That's not a definition. Please, sir, do try again.

Yes it is.

Go back to obsessing over the JFK assassination, or chem trails or whatever else is the conspiracy of the day.

Yes... A pleasant reboot.

Only pleasant?
hmm seems rather ambivalent. Should I waste my time and watch it?

Only pleasant?
hmm seems rather ambivalent. Should I waste my time and watch it?

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom