• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106:158

re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106]

Only pleasant?
hmm seems rather ambivalent. Should I waste my time and watch it?

You pay your dime, you take your chances.

No spoiler alert from me.

I would wait for it to come to HBO if you are not a kaiju fan.

re: Ebola and hiv (aids) are man made viruses bioengineered in american laborat[W:106]

You pay your dime, you take your chances.

No spoiler alert from me.

I would wait for it to come to HBO if you are not a kaiju fan.

then wait I shall.

It was discovered in 1976 in Zaire by a Belgian and there were only 1716 cases from 1976 to 2013.

Weaponized Ebola Virus Info

Filoviruses like Ebola have been of interest to the Pentagon since the late 1970s, mainly because Ebola and its fellow viruses have high mortality rates — in the current outbreak, roughly 60 percent to 72 percent of those who have contracted the disease have died — and its stable nature in aerosol make it attractive as a potential biological weapon.

::: Weaponized Ebola Virus Info :::

Weaponized Ebola Virus Info

Filoviruses like Ebola have been of interest to the Pentagon since the late 1970s, mainly because Ebola and its fellow viruses have high mortality rates — in the current outbreak, roughly 60 percent to 72 percent of those who have contracted the disease have died — and its stable nature in aerosol make it attractive as a potential biological weapon.

::: Weaponized Ebola Virus Info :::

Coca-Cola was originally green

It’s all scripted! Ebola outbreak and impossibly rapid vaccine response clearly scripted; U.S. govt. patented Ebola in 2010 and now owns all victims’ blood

September 21, 2014

The United States government now owns the patent on Ebola

This plot gets even more interesting when you realize that a patent on Ebola was awarded to the United States government just four years ago, in 2010.

That patent, number CA2741523A1, is available here.

Astonishingly, the patent claims U.S. government ownership over all variants of Ebola which share 70% or more of the protein sequences described in the patent: “[CLAIMS] …a nucleotide sequence of at least 70%-99% identity to the SEQ ID…”

It's all scripted! Ebola outbreak and impossibly rapid vaccine response clearly scripted; U.S. govt. patented Ebola in 2010 and now owns all victims' blood - Intellihub.com!

The first air-to-air combat attempts were made by throwing bricks and grenades from plane to plane during WWI.

Singers sing but fingers don't fing.

It is a planned propaganda to wage a public panic. Look at the threads, the Feds activated so many assets to join the "Ebola" talkings.

Two months ago, a Spanish priest died on Ebola. What happened then? Is there a plague? They control the development to their political needs. Now they probably are preparing for a big murder case so they push so hard to scare people.

Spanish priest with Ebola dies in Madrid hospital
August 12, 2014 5:36 AM

Spanish priest with Ebola dies in Madrid hospital

Two months ago, a Spanish priest died on Ebola.

Stay away from that stuff man, it's a bummer.

The documented evidence revealed in Dr. Horowitz's new book, Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola - Nature, Accident or Genocide? (Tetrahedron Publishing Group, 1996), shows that NCI researchers, during the 1960's, mixed viral genes from different animals to produce leukemia, sarcoma, general wasting, and death.

Gee, then it is just to bad that the first known AIDs deaths were in 1969. And that study of the genetic drift of the virus shows it first made the jump from other primates to humans at around the turn of the century.

And gotta love that reference, a "new book", published in 1996?

Can anybody else say "WTF"?

But OK, who is this doctor, and what is this publishing company?

Well, first of all the Tetrahedron Publishing Group was created by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz himself. And when you read carefully they were founded as a Non-profit in 1978, but relinquished this status in 1998. And the single author working for the Tetrahedron Publishing Group is - you guessed it, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz.

And is Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz actually a doctor? Well, yes and no. Is he a Medical Doctor with an MD associated with his name who can practice medicine?

In short, no. He has a Doctorate from Tufts University in "Behavioral Research", and Dentistry. Basically this is a psychological branch which studies how groups of people respond to differing situations. Like if you scream "fire", will they head to the exits? And Dentistry, kind of medical, but not who you want to go if your appendix is about to rupture.

And how he makes his money is in pushing quack natural treatments, and saying that everything bad is made by the government. HIV, Ebola, H1N1, Cancer, it is all made by Government to kill you or take your money. So he offers to take your money instead.

And the Internet is full of his crapola.

Dr Horowitz

Sorry, complete nonsense, by a huckster who profits from selling snake oil.

Sorry, complete nonsense, by a huckster who profits from selling snake oil.

Pick a CT any CT and you will find someone making money selling it to people.

So, are you saying that making money makes someone less credible?

I mean, pick a disease, any disease and you will find some doctors making money trying to deal with it.

Does that discredit the doctors?

I mean, pick a disease, any disease and you will find some doctors making money trying to deal with it.

Not at all. I am saying that therre will always be scumbags ready to lie to make $$$$

Not at all. I am saying that therre will always be scumbags ready to lie to make $$$$
So, is a person that makes money not credible? Is it a scale? Does making more money make you less credible or does the profit add to the credibility?

Should we be praising the views of the homeless because they have no money?

So, is a person that makes money not credible? Is it a scale? Does making more money make you less credible or does the profit add to the credibility?

Lol go ahead spin your strawman if it makes you feel better

Oh dear. Silly strawman.

No, but the doctors did not create the disease, no matter what the CT morons try to say.

A damned good example of this is the Bermuda Triangle.

In short, this was a "phenomenon" that was invented in 1964. By an individual named Vincent Gaddis who is known for publishing books and articles about ghosts and other such things as "True Mysteries of the Sea", "Wide World of Magic", "American Indian Myths and Mysteries", and "Gold Rush Ghosts". And it was kicked around for a few years in relative obscurity until 1974 when Charles Berlitz wrote the definitive book on this "phenomenon", "The Bermuda Triangle".

And old Charlie wrote a lot of other books, "The Mystery of Atlantis", "The Philadelphia Experiment", "The Roswell Incident", "Atlantis: The Eighth Continent", "The Dragon's Triangle", and a lot of other books, all about similar things. In short, he was P.T. Barnum of the Paranormal World.

And even though it has been proven to be false (the "Bermuda Triangle" is not even among the 10 most dangerous areas of the planet and insurance companies do not charge any different rates to cross it then any other area of the planet) people continue to believe in it. But the foolish still believe in it, because people still write about it because it makes money.

Lol go ahead spin your strawman if it makes you feel better

Oh dear. Silly strawman.

The argument was that making money is enough of a reason to discredit a position... I'm just trying to get that position clarified, or for people to realize that it is not a logically valid argument.

No, but the doctors did not create the disease, no matter what the CT morons try to say.

Where did the recent incarnation of ebola come out?

Where are there bio-weapons labs in Africa?

I wasn't saying that this is a bio weapon either way... Though it might be, there have been discussions on making ebola a weapon for some 30 years, and I can't really talk about what has been accomplished in those labs.

A damned good example of this is the Bermuda Triangle.

In short, this was a "phenomenon" that was invented in 1964. By an individual named Vincent Gaddis who is known for publishing books and articles about ghosts and other such things as "True Mysteries of the Sea", "Wide World of Magic", "American Indian Myths and Mysteries", and "Gold Rush Ghosts". And it was kicked around for a few years in relative obscurity until 1974 when Charles Berlitz wrote the definitive book on this "phenomenon", "The Bermuda Triangle".

And old Charlie wrote a lot of other books, "The Mystery of Atlantis", "The Philadelphia Experiment", "The Roswell Incident", "Atlantis: The Eighth Continent", "The Dragon's Triangle", and a lot of other books, all about similar things. In short, he was P.T. Barnum of the Paranormal World.

And even though it has been proven to be false (the "Bermuda Triangle" is not even among the 10 most dangerous areas of the planet and insurance companies do not charge any different rates to cross it then any other area of the planet) people continue to believe in it. But the foolish still believe in it, because people still write about it because it makes money.

the logic does not follow... Let's say it was real (Bermuda triangle), the books would still be written, the money would still be made. But you would discredit the, on the basis of making money?

The argument was that making money is enough of a reason to discredit a position...
No, that is your strawman.
I'm just trying to get that position clarified, or for people to realize that it is not a logically valid argument.
No, you are just trying to attack your strawman.

No, that is your strawman.

No, you are just trying to attack your strawman.

Oh ya, did you not say :

And

There are implications to what you said that I pointed out.

Perhaps there is another reason why the U.S. government would patent a viral strain other than to weaponize it.

Maybe patenting is the best standard-defining classification available, to insure scientists have the right givens before they set out to find a cure.

One really doesn't need to patent something to secretly weaponize it.

Regardless, I find this very forum, "Conspiracy Theories", to be somewhat disturbing in and of itself.

Anything placed here .. or moved here .. is labeled suspect from the onset, and thus it attracts an attitude of derision, not on its own merit, but because if the issue is seen as favoring one political wing, then the very nature of the forum itself thus gives permission to the other political wing to deride it.

This renders the forum fairly useless as a place to conduct an intelligent discussion.

Oh ya, did you not say :

And

There are implications to what you said that I pointed out.

Yes I said that and then you took it and decided it meant "that making money makes someone less credible? " Thus a strawman was born.

Back
Top Bottom