• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

During the Jan 6th Insurrection, someone in the White House called a rioter's phone.

There were also more than a few agent provocateurs, FBI, Capitol Police and non-Trump supporters from other agencies taking part in the riot.
Where did you read that? I'ld like to see it too.

There were also more than a few agent provocateurs, FBI, Capitol Police and non-Trump supporters from other agencies taking part in the riot.
An embarrassing lie.

Where did you read that? I'ld like to see it too.
NYT

Twitter

And then we have documents from an FBI CHS - turned whistle blower.

NYT

Twitter

And then we have documents from an FBI CHS - turned whistle blower.

None of that supports the stupid lie you told.

None of that supports the stupid lie you told.
How do you know? You haven't had time to look at the links, let alone read them.

You are dismissed.

Again, some just refuse to open the thought process up and won't entertain the idea of their side having anything to do with this so called insurrection.
Moles, spies, leakers, double agents, etc. are not conspiracy shit, they are out there.
No one said those things do not exist. There is however a complete lack of evidence that any where at the January 6 riot. That makes the statement that they where involved conspiracy shit.

Yeah. You read that right...

"Junior, you better not be with that mob! Well, DO NOT go inside the Capitol! Get out of there right now or you're grounded for a year!"

No one said those things do not exist. There is however a complete lack of evidence that any where at the January 6 riot. That makes the statement that they where involved conspiracy shit.

"There is however a complete lack of evidence that any where at the January 6 riot."

I would have waited until the congressional committee has concluded its hearings and files a report. I am sure we're going to she shit within shit and Fat Bastard egging them on.
But then you & your buddy Lindsay Graham have already decided that the committee is all enemies, you will dismiss it without even looking.

"There is however a complete lack of evidence that any where at the January 6 riot."

I would have waited until the congressional committee has concluded its hearings and files a report. I am sure we're going to she shit within shit and Fat Bastard egging them on.
But then you & your buddy Lindsay Graham have already decided that the committee is all enemies, you will dismiss it without even looking.
I like the quotes from Graham, and I used to respect the kind of politician he was. That changed during the Trump era, when he became the worst kind of cynic, selling out for power and influence. I still like the quotes tho.

somebody should go back to the original Jan 6th thread and see what @Mycroft posted. i bet it's classic.

I know!

It was Rosemary Woods, Nixon's secretary back from the dead!

She took the blame for 18 minutes of blank tape, this is her 'make good".
It was a wrong number - someone was calling for a pizza.

Which rioter?
How long was the call?
What time was the call made?
What was the location of the phone?

Very likely it was a deep state traitor within the WH. After all, there were more than a few of them.
Covid outbreaks and deep state infiltrators. Trump did a terrible job of keeping the White House secure. He even had Mara-logo breeched. How did anyone trust this dipshit to be President?

Covid outbreaks and deep state infiltrators. Trump did a terrible job of keeping the White House secure. He even had Mara-logo breeched. How did anyone trust this dipshit to be President?

Don't you just love the word dipshit?

I love it! It has a quality all its own and surpasses even "asshole'

Back
Top Bottom