• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr. Fauci On GOP Criticism: ‘Attacks On Me, Quite Frankly, Are Attacks On Science’

No one man “is science” alone....ever hear of peer review?
Well, what would your take be when Fauci makes a statement on something, takes a public position as an NIH official, and then it is later found and made public that the well known science at the time he took that position contradicts the public position that he took at the time?

Do you take it has 'holy Fauci's' position is still solidly founded on science? Really?

"To attack me is to attack science" is kind of a strange stance. I wonder if he could get a do-over if he might choose different words.

Do you have a quote or something?
He admits in an interview that he told people that masks were ineffective and not recommended because he wanted to preserve them for healthcare workers.

Whether you agree with his reasoning or not he is still an admitted liar. He could of been honest and told everyone that we didnt have enough supplies and that it was important to prioritize healthcare workers.

Instead he choose to pretend the science did not support wearing masks or he lied later when he said the science does support it. No matter how you look at this, he is a liar.

He admits in an interview that he told people that masks were ineffective and not recommended because he wanted to preserve them for healthcare workers.

Whether you agree with his reasoning or not he is still an admitted liar. He could of been honest and told everyone that we didnt have enough supplies and that it was important to prioritize healthcare workers.

Instead he choose to pretend the science did not support wearing masks or he lied later when he said the science does support it. No matter how you look at this, he is a liar.
Do you have a quote or something?

Yes, at first there was a need to leave the masks to medical professionals who needed it more than the average person. That is still part of the science.

Yes, the need is science. The public claims that there is no reason to wear a mask was the disinformation.

You don't think equating himself to science itself is arrogant? Really?
It's a little arrogant, but also true. He could've worded it a little differently, but the ham-fisted approach is the only way to get real Americans to pay attention.

It's a little arrogant, but also true. He could've worded it a little differently, but the ham-fisted approach is the only way to get real Americans to pay attention.
A little arrogant? True? LOL "attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science."

The God-like quality with which the lefties view Fauci is fascinating. It will be studied for years.

Yes, the need is science. The public claims that there is no reason to wear a mask was the disinformation.
That is a gross mischaracterization of what actually happened though. The part you left out was that at the time the scientists were not aware of the level of asymptomatic spread.

A little arrogant? True? LOL "attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science."

The God-like quality with which the lefties view Fauci is fascinating. It will be studied for years.
We had an infectious disease pandemic. Dr. Fauci was at the top of the pyramid of experts. I listened to what he had to say. I do not revere him and never have.

Maybe he borrowed his "I am the greatest" shtick from Mohammad Ali, or possibly it rubbed off from that other guy.

That is a gross mischaracterization of what actually happened though. The part you left out was that at the time the scientists were not aware of the level of asymptomatic spread.
Because they had not studied it enough? In other words, Fauchi wasn't making decisions based on science?

Because they had not studied it enough? In other words, Fauchi wasn't making decisions based on science?
You do realize that COVID-19 wasn't the only Corona Virus studied, right?

We had an infectious disease pandemic. Dr. Fauci was at the top of the pyramid of experts.

Not really, he is the top bureaucrat in the US government.

I listened to what he had to say. I do not revere him and never have.
Perhaps you don't, but you must acknowledge you are quite alone among the left.

Perhaps you don't, but you must acknowledge you are quite alone among the left.
Now that he's Mike Pence Jr, some people are sticking up for him for that reason. Not me. Fauci can handle his own battles just fine.

You do realize that COVID-19 wasn't the only Corona Virus studied, right?
Sigh. So rather than addressing the point, you are gaslighting again?

The answer = no. It wasn't based on science.

Sigh. So rather than addressing the point, you are gaslighting again?

The answer = no. It wasn't based on science.
The answer was that it was and I tried to show you how by asking you a question to make you think harder, but you decided it was gaslighting. I will explain it then. It is reasonable science to assume similar viruses behave in a similar manner until evidence shows that they do not. In the case of COVID, asymptomatic spread was not something seen before and once it was discovered, the mask recommendations were updated.

Once again, righties are offended by science that they do not like. They do not like it because they are NOT "prolife."
LOL....That's a hoot right there....No I am offended by arrogant leftists that proclaim things like 'They ARE science'....

He's right. He is just a totem for the people who don't like that science told them to wear a mask.

They shoot the messenger because they don't like the message. No one on the right argued with science-supported facts. They just bitched about being asked to follow guidelines.

Which one of the Fauch's messages should we heed? Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wear two masks.....Hmmmmm?

LOL....That's a hoot right there....No I am offended by arrogant leftists that proclaim things like 'They ARE science'....

Righties believe anything that Dear Leader tells them. Since Dear Leader told them that Dr. Fauci, a world-renowned scientist who has advised presidents of both political parties, is BAD, they take Dear Leader at his word and declare DR. FAUCI=BAD.

Fauci: They're picking on me! It's not fair!!!

Which one of the Fauch's messages should we heed? Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wear two masks.....Hmmmmm?

Which weather forecast should we heed? It's going to rain tomorrow? It's not going to rain the day after? Gawsh, it's so confusin'! :ROFLMAO:

What an arrogant jerk!
W2oQAXW.gif

LOL he is not wrong, the which hunt for him is hilarious . . . I love watching extremist news or sites spoon-feed some batshit insane dishonest tinfoil hat narrative to people and the sheeple suck it up , do as they are told, get fake mad and regenerate it.

its great just like this failed thread will be! 🍿

Back
Top Bottom