• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP fantasy football league 2013

You could still win! Me and Zyphlin are still engaged in whose players can underperform more this week too!
Depending on how San Fran does tomorrow you may end up with top score this week.

Im not counting my chickens just yet. Im only up by .02 and Chicago decided to send the Saint Olafs Special Olympics basketball team to play Philly tonight. If that guy wearing the Forte jersey drops the ball, you are right back on top.

And it has been a fun year. Frankly...I thought it was all the RG3s after week 7, then yours after the last 4 weeks.

Eh, you never dropped an further than 2nd place. It's fitting you take this. I definitely learned some things. I paid too much attention to the fantasy "experts" this week so I didn't play Arizona anything and I took a chance on Rod Streeter. Next year I stick with the guys I know now matter how bad the matchup is supposed to be.

Eh, you never dropped an further than 2nd place. It's fitting you take this. I definitely learned some things. I paid too much attention to the fantasy "experts" this week so I didn't play Arizona anything and I took a chance on Rod Streeter. Next year I stick with the guys I know now matter how bad the matchup is supposed to be.
OK...I think its safely in the bag...NOW..I will pop the cork.....

We need a traveling trophy. And a Sacko type award for last place!

I have a local league and we have been playing for years. The winner of the Superbowl has to host the draft party the following year. Last place has to provide the drinks.

First, **** Jaamal Charles

Second, congrats Vance. Well played all season.

Third, check this lineup out. I'm in the finals in a friends league and going up against a guy who is 14-0. It's ESPN so it's a two week match, but I'm already pretty much dead in teh water:

QB: Matthew Stafford or Tony Romo
RB: McCoy, Murray, or Fred Jackson
WR: Demarious Thomas, Josh Gordon, Jordy Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham
Def: Cardinals
K: Gostkwoski

I mean really, there's little competing with that team.

OK...I think its safely in the bag...NOW..I will pop the cork.....

We need a traveling trophy. And a Sacko type award for last place!

I have a local league and we have been playing for years. The winner of the Superbowl has to host the draft party the following year. Last place has to provide the drinks.

As last years winner I proudly past the torch on to you. It can be a burden as much as it can be a blessing so tread carefully and keep your head because your going to have endorsments, interviews and groupies being thrown your way.

But I welcome you to the elite club that is the DP Fantasy football winners and I am proud to call you my brother.

Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Last edited:
As last years winner I proudly past the torch on to you. It can be a burden as much as it can be a blessing so tread carefully and keep your head because your going to have endorsments, interviews and groupies being thrown your way.

But I welcome you to the elite club that is the DP Fantasy football winners and I am proud to call you my brother.

Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
Thats awesome...best part of winning! :)

I will do my best to carry the torch with honor...and look to repeat next year!

Back
Top Bottom