• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2018/2019

Please provide the league name and password. I want to join!

I need everybody to post your team name here so I make sure everyone is accounted for.

Draft is set for Wednesday, Sept. 5th at 7:30 PM ET.

Stable Genius

Drafted an 8 player league yesterday. I'm considering a different approach to my bench than larger leagues. Anyone else playing or played an 8?

So everyone's checked in with the exception of Bucky since my last message to him.

I need everyone to make sure they can access the site and be ready for the draft. If you wait until the last minute, you may be forced to autodraft.

Drafted an 8 player league yesterday. I'm considering a different approach to my bench than larger leagues. Anyone else playing or played an 8?

8 team leagues are more fun IMO. Bigger leagues are about how well you draft, smaller leagues are more about how you choose the match ups. More skill in smaller leagues, more luck in bigger ones

8 team leagues are more fun IMO. Bigger leagues are about how well you draft, smaller leagues are more about how you choose the match ups. More skill in smaller leagues, more luck in bigger ones

I'm considering using my bench for match ups. 2 qb, 2 defense, maybe 2 tight ends. I'm thinking, what good does a third down back sitting on my bench do when I could pick up a defense projected for 3 more points this week.

Also, it's a points league. No head to head.

ps. We are H-minus 3.5 hours.

I'm considering using my bench for match ups. 2 qb, 2 defense, maybe 2 tight ends. I'm thinking, what good does a third down back sitting on my bench do when I could pick up a defense projected for 3 more points this week.

Also, it's a points league. No head to head.

ps. We are H-minus 3.5 hours.

Only go with one D, its just a waste for 2. its so hard to predict what they will do. go with a good D until bye then switch for another good D. Theres only 8 teams so good Ds will be available and if there arent then they are wasting spots on D and you will gain a much bigger advantage with a WR or RB on a good match up

Only go with one D, its just a waste for 2. its so hard to predict what they will do. go with a good D until bye then switch for another good D. Theres only 8 teams so good Ds will be available and if there arent then they are wasting spots on D and you will gain a much bigger advantage with a WR or RB on a good match up

Lamar Miller in flex. Bench is 6. Bench: Hogan, Tate, Carsen (SEA RB), Conner (I've Bell)...

Bal Def (proj. 9.2) replacing LAC Def (projected 8)

Mahomes replacing Wentz. I considered picking up Dalton for this week but Mahomes is projected about the same and has upside to potentially hold on to.

I'm considering picking up Njoku despite having Kelce. Him being in FA is not reasonable; if only for denial value. Gotta wait for Bell on that, it seems.

As an 8 league, my starting 2 rbs and 3 wrs are top tier.

Last edited:
Lamar Miller in flex. Bench is 6. Bench: Hogan, Tate, Carsen (SEA RB), Conner (I've Bell)...

Bal Def (proj. 9.2) replacing LAC Def (projected 8)

Mahomes replacing Wentz. I considered picking up Dalton for this week but Mahomes is projected about the same and has upside to potentially hold on to.

I'm considering picking up Njoku despite having Kelce. Him being in FA is not reasonable; if only for denial value. Gotta wait for Bell on that, it seems.

Only if you really think his upside will pay off hes rated about the 14th best TE. So thats way down on 2nd string in a 8 team league

Only if you really think his upside will pay off hes rated about the 14th best TE. So thats way down on 2nd string in a 8 team league

91% owned in Yahoo leagues. He's the only 90%er in FA. I'm not dropping Carsen for him, so I gotta wait for Bell anyway.

91% owned in Yahoo leagues. He's the only 90%er in FA. I'm not dropping Carsen for him, so I gotta wait for Bell anyway.

But 84% in ESPN leagues and remember that most leagues are 10 and 12 teams where you would definitely want to own him

But 84% in ESPN leagues and remember that most leagues are 10 and 12 teams where you would definitely want to own him

True, but I think that percent has a considerable portion of upside. We'll know so much more in a few days.

True, but I think that percent has a considerable portion of upside. We'll know so much more in a few days.

I only have two rules when I play fantasy, dont be a homer and dont ever bet on the browns being successful

My hot water tank exploded today when I was at work. I'm going to have to auto-draft tonight, ugh.

My hot water tank exploded today when I was at work. I'm going to have to auto-draft tonight, ugh.

Just don't autodraft with an old favorites/que. I autodrafted players who had been suspended and injured last year because my favorites list was old.

Probably best to clear favorites/que and autodraft best available.

Last edited:
Not gonna draft Bell in this league (took him second in another league). I'd rather Elliot or Brown, let alone Gurley or Johnson. Well, I guess that depends how far he falls.

Bell hasn't signed his $14.5 million franchise tag and can become a free agent in 2019 as long as he signs it by Week 11.

"If you don't want to be here, it is what it is. Hold out 10 weeks," center Maurkice Pouncey said.
Le'Veon Bell's agent -- Pittsburgh Steelers RB to protect long-term value

Last edited:
Highest projection this week, 111.21. Week one anything can happen.

Wouldn’t have taken him either. Got auto drafted before I could arrive

I mentioned it in chat during draft. I won't take Conner, nor should anyone else. Put in the waiver if you didn't draft him.

Play Agholor (Jeffrey is out) vs Atl or Robinson vs GB ?

That suuuu uuuucks. We just lost the water heater in the upstairs master. I think we are going to go with an electric tankless.

I figure drafting first, everything after the first pick is a crap shoot. I was going to take both Gronk and Kelce with my 2 and 3 and they both got snagged. Still...Im not unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom