• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2018/2019

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trying to gauge interest in who's going to participate this year. I'm undecided at this point myself.

If you're interested in participating, please let us know here and let us know if you're interested in the traditional league and/or a keeper league.

Trying to gauge interest in who's going to participate this year. I'm undecided at this point myself.

If you're interested in participating, please let us know here and let us know if you're interested in the traditional league and/or a keeper league.

I am both - Here and interested, sir!.

Traditional league is my preference.

An easy win. Bring it.

I'm in...I got a notification from YAHOO that the league site had been auto renewed.

I'm definitely in for a normal league.

I'm also open to participating in a separate keeper league as well.

I am definitely opening to winning again.

I'm in. Hope to do better than last year.

I'm interested in both a regular and keeper.

I’d like to play in a regular league.

I am both - Here and interested, sir!.

Traditional league is my preference.

An easy win. Bring it.

I'm in...I got a notification from YAHOO that the league site had been auto renewed.

I'm definitely in for a normal league.

I'm also open to participating in a separate keeper league as well.

I am definitely opening to winning again.

I'm in. Hope to do better than last year.

I'm interested in both a regular and keeper.

I’d like to play in a regular league.

The season starts next Thursday, lets get this league going and set a draft time for this week

The season starts next Thursday, lets get this league going and set a draft time for this week

Good plan. I need to get the draft date on my calendar.

I'll try to get this set up tonight before I head to bed.

I need everybody to post your team name here so I make sure everyone is accounted for.

Draft is set for Wednesday, Sept. 5th at 7:30 PM ET.

TeXas Factor

I need everybody to post your team name here so I make sure everyone is accounted for.

Draft is set for Wednesday, Sept. 5th at 7:30 PM ET.

reinoe Rampage

TigOleBitties274.

I didn't even sign up but somehow got an email saying i was doing fantasy football this year. So I'm in.

TigOleBitties274.

I didn't even sign up but somehow got an email saying i was doing fantasy football this year. So I'm in.

I did not receive any e-mail and I was in the ff league last year.

Back
Top Bottom