• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2018/2019

Well I just fixed my line up and it shows 111.56 :mrgreen:

Looks like 111.08 for my team. Let's hope our opponents don't get lucky :)

Projected points mean absolutely nothing. Apologies for missing the live draft. Thought I calculated the time difference accurately then got an email thanking me for completing the draft. Pretty happy with the results, though.

Projected points mean absolutely nothing.

I almost played Agholor because you have Jeffery, but Robinson is projected for more.

My hot water tank exploded today when I was at work. I'm going to have to auto-draft tonight, ugh.
Ha. I missed tue draft yesterday because 2 weeks ago a water line busted and i had to do a walkthrough with the contractor and fill out paperwork etc. Best of luck to you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Conner is $11 in Daily Fantasy. He was priced presuming Bell started. A line-up without him stands no chance.

ps. No one steal Conner from Zyp in this league.

Conner is $11 in Daily Fantasy. He was priced presuming Bell started. A line-up without him stands no chance.

I put in a waiver request for him yesterday.

I put in a waiver request for him yesterday.

Zyp autodrafted Bell. Sure, he didn't keep his wits about him and draft Conner but I think slack is just.

Zyp autodrafted Bell. Sure, he didn't keep his wits about him and draft Conner but I think slack is just.
Its OK. If the waiver comes through I will gladly trade him Conner for Bell.

Its OK. If the waiver comes through I will gladly trade him Conner for Bell.

You're waiver 10.

Under Standings in "Rank" (left column), there's no (4) and Dak is ranked (12) of 10. Why does the game hate Dak?

Last edited:

Whaaaaaat?

Whaaaaaat?

Bell still hasn't shown up. I play Daily (weekly) Fantasy. Everyone starts with the same game money and buys their roster for the week. When a starting RB is unexpectedly out, the backup is sometimes (when the starter being out is known after prices are set for the week) priced as a backup despite starting. This week, that's Conner.

Welp, I’m most likely going to chalk the season up to a big fat loss. Auto drafted bell before I could sign into draft the rest of my team, didn’t realize There was talk he’d sit out till week 10 until after the draft ended, and so basically have no real solid RBs and a wasted #2 pick, which is literally the only benefit of being in that **** draft position. And of course Conner got scooped up by a higher waiver claim. Earliest I’m likely checking out on a season ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, I’m most likely going to chalk the season up to a big fat loss. Auto drafted bell before I could sign into draft the rest of my team, didn’t realize There was talk he’d sit out till week 10 until after the draft ended, and so basically have no real solid RBs and a wasted #2 pick, which is literally the only benefit of being in that **** draft position. And of course Conner got scooped up by a higher waiver claim. Earliest I’m likely checking out on a season ever

I drafted Bell #2 in another league, got Conner on waiver 2 days later. Waivers go through at 3am east tonight. If I wake tomorrow and he's available in this league, I'm starting him.

Edit. Bah, he won't be. VM put in a waiver, but his is after yours, so Conner is yours if you bother.

Johnson, Crowell and Lewis are FAs. Lewis has the lowest floor and highest ceiling (vs Miami).

It wont help you this week, but I'll trade you McCaffrey and Walker and for Bell and Kelce.

Who's Dak? He grabbed Conner. And the league still has him ranked (12) of 10.

Edit. Bah, he won't be. VM put in a waiver, but his is after yours, so Conner is yours if you bother.

Nope, waivers already went through on the 8th. X factor was ahead of me and got him

Seriously not paying attention already this year. Meant to start Mahommes over Garrapalo. Welp...lets see if Jimmy G was more than just a flash in the pan.

Nope, waivers already went through on the 8th. X factor was ahead of me and got him

X is TeXas Factor, right? I'm 68% vs him atm. Dunno who's Dak.

Dak didn't start him. :lol:

Wouldn’t even be in this if it weren’t for Drew Brees. Thank you, auto draft.

Wouldn’t even be in this if it weren’t for Drew Brees. Thank you, auto draft.

I was gonna give you gratz on Brees and Barkley. The round before you got Brees, I had decided to pick QB and chose between Wilson and Brees. I thought you might have me beat all year on that pick. Now at least I know the computer took Brees for you. Phi Def was an early pick and a good one too. Was gonna give you props for that as well.

I was gonna give you gratz on Brees and Barkley. The round before you got Brees, I had decided to pick QB and chose between Wilson and Brees. I thought you might have me beat all year on that pick. Now at least I know the computer took Brees for you. Phi Def was an early pick and a good one too. Was gonna give you props for that as well.

Oh well, I’ll have to pick up the pieces of my life and move on.

Back
Top Bottom