• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Would Push Debt To Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says Donald Tru

Re: Donald Trump Would Push Debt To Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says Donald

Have you ever asked yourself or questioned why it is that the left always talks about tax revenue reductions from tax cuts and never about economic growth and tax revenue from that growth? Why do you buy the leftwing rhetoric and ignore the leftwing results and don't focus on ways to grow the economy? trump can do that, Hillary doesn't have a clue nor do most of her supporters.

No.............

Re: Donald Trump Would Push Debt To Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says Donald

I'm not so sure how non partisan that report is, considering Barack Obama has increased the debt more than double that of Bush(closer to triple), and she is calling for the same policies with even more spending! How exactly does that compute to a balanced budget?

But, President Obama promised to cut the deficit in half and Donald Trump has promised to eliminate the national debt in eight years. Donald is following right along behind the other Democrat uniter isn't he.

No.............

I knew the answer before you said it but wanted the rest who read this thread to hear it directly from you. You have been indoctrinated well by the left to believe the Federal govt. needs tax revenue more than the individual taxpayer needs to keep more of what they earn and that people keeping more of what they earn is an expense to the federal govt. Just goes to show how ignorant SOME people are and how easily they are fooled by rhetoric.

But, President Obama promised to cut the deficit in half and Donald Trump has promised to eliminate the national debt in eight years. Donald is following right along behind the other Democrat uniter isn't he.

Obama did as he promised.............Donald is a pathological liar and dirtbag

Oh, Good Lord, what was the deficit that he cut in half? You liberals continue to have very low standards,

Did Obama tell you he was going to run trillion dollar deficits four years in a row and that cutting the deficit in half still left a higher than average historical deficit?

Oh, Good Lord, what was the deficit that he cut in half? You liberals continue to have very low standards,

Did Obama tell you he was going to run trillion dollar deficits four years in a row and that cutting the deficit in half still left a higher than average historical deficit?

You seem to not know the difference between the budget deficit and the national debt........very confusing for some folks........

SEE:

Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office
Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office | PolitiFact

Obama knows his base is basically stupid. Debt service is on the debt and Obama has over 8 trillion in deficits added to the 10.6 trillion debt he inherited

Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. Barack Obama is a liar who hates America. For example, saying President Obama cut the deficit in half is a lie. He did reduce it from the astronomical high created by a Democrat Congress but how does the deficit last year compare with the year before we got a president who hates America. I smile when Mr. Trump follows both President Obama in his lie of being a uniter and Sen. Harry Reid's lie of having a secret informant. Liberals all.

But, if you want to hear an even greater lie from Obama:
https://youtu.be/UBzodV1c3vg
That's the lie that got Mr. Trump off and running.

Mr. Trump and Sen. Clinton give us no choice for an election but either would be an improvement over President Barack Obama.

You seem to not know the difference between the budget deficit and the national debt........very confusing for some folks........

SEE:

Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office
Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office | PolitiFact

By the way, here is the Treasury Data for Obama Deficits. Seems you don't understand that reducing the deficit in half still added over 8 trillion to the debt but in order to cut the deficit in half Obama had to set record deficits to make that claim

Debt Debt
Fiscal Yr Oct. 1 Sept. 30 Deficit
2009 10.1 11.9 1.8
2010 11.9 13.6 1.7
2011 13.6 14.8 1.2
2012 14.8 16.1 1.3
2913 16.1 16.7 0.6
2014 16.7 17.8 1.1
2015 17.8 18.2 0.4
March
2016 18.2 19.2 1.0

2001 5.7 5.8 0.1
2002 5.8 6.2 0.4
2003 6.2 6.8 0.6
2004 6.8 7.4 0.6
2005 7.4 7.9 0.5
2006 7.9 8.5 0.6
2007 8.5 9.0 0.5
2008 9.0 10.0 1.0

Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. Barack Obama is a liar who hates America. For example, saying President Obama cut the deficit in half is a lie. He did reduce it from the astronomical high created by a Democrat Congress but how does the deficit last year compare with the year before we got a president who hates America. I smile when Mr. Trump follows both President Obama in his lie of being a uniter and Sen. Harry Reid's lie of having a secret informant. Liberals all.

But, if you want to hear an even greater lie from Obama:
https://youtu.be/UBzodV1c3vg

That's the lie that got Mr. Trump off and running.

Mr. Trump and Sen. Clinton give us no choice for an election but either would be an improvement over President Barack Obama.

Please stop with the silliness.........

Rather than writing a long missive...........All you needed to say is "I really do not Obama a whole lot"

Please stop with the silliness.........

Rather than writing a long missive...........All you needed to say is "I really do not Obama a whole lot"

I see. You could neither read the link or respond intelligently. I don't even know Obama so I don't know if I would "like" him or not. From what everyone says I would probably "like" Bill Clinton. But, wait, I forget, for liberals everything is based on emotion. You didn't watch the video of your king, either. How sad. The faithful have to subvert what intelligence they have.

So, take a look at the deficit for 2008. That was Bush's last year. Then look at the deficit passed by the Democrat Congress in 2009. Then look at the deficit now and say President Obama has cut it in half. If you just want to have a pity party with your emotions, find someone else.

Donald Trump Would Push Debt To Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says
Donald Trump Would Push Debt To Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says Donald Trump Would Push Debt to Highest Level In U.S. History, Report Says

Donald Trump’s policy agenda would quickly push the national debt to its highest level in history, according to a new report.

The analysis, which the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget published Sunday evening, represents one of the first serious efforts to assess how electing Trump or his chief rival for the presidency, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, might affect federal finances over time. Rather than focusing on individual policy initiatives — like Trump’s call to abolish the estate tax, or Clinton’s pledge to help working parents pay for child care — this new analysis takes into account all of the candidates’ proposals to date, in order to assess how they would alter the federal budget and, ultimately, the amount of debt that the public holds.

The resulting contrast was stark. As the report demonstrates, the election doesn’t simply present Americans with a choice between a politician who disparages entire ethnic and religious groups and a politician who preaches the virtues of diversity. It also offers a choice between a candidate who’d create vast new deficits for the sake of some highly questionable tax cuts — and one proposing a more modest agenda of expanded government programs, with added revenue that would cover nearly all of their cost............................

Some estimates are as high as $20 trillion dollars of debt..........Did you know that is what you are voting for?

When you're not here, do you stand on a wooden box on a corner and scream at passersby about Trump??

I see. You could neither read the link or respond intelligently. I don't even know Obama so I don't know if I would "like" him or not. From what everyone says I would probably "like" Bill Clinton. But, wait, I forget, for liberals everything is based on emotion. You didn't watch the video of your king, either. How sad. The faithful have to subvert what intelligence they have.

So, take a look at the deficit for 2008. That was Bush's last year. Then look at the deficit passed by the Democrat Congress in 2009. Then look at the deficit now and say President Obama has cut it in half. If you just want to have a pity party with your emotions, find someone else.

Obama inherited deficits from Bush administration
Obama inherited deficits from Bush administration | PolitiFact
“…….. We checked Hensarling's claim in a separate item. Here, we'll look at Obama's claim that he came into office with a $1.3 trillion deficit and $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade………

2016 United States Budget Estimate
2016 United States Federal Budget
“The U.S. government is estimated to collect $2.99T in tax revenues and spend a total of $3.54T in its 2016 budget, resulting in a deficit of $552B. …………..

Obama inherited deficits from Bush administration
Obama inherited deficits from Bush administration | PolitiFact
“…….. We checked Hensarling's claim in a separate item. Here, we'll look at Obama's claim that he came into office with a $1.3 trillion deficit and $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade………

2016 United States Budget Estimate
2016 United States Federal Budget
“The U.S. government is estimated to collect $2.99T in tax revenues and spend a total of $3.54T in its 2016 budget, resulting in a deficit of $552B. …………..

You don't inherit deficits especially since there wasn't a budget. The fiscal year of the US starts on October 1 and ends on Sept. 30 so show me where there was a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit left to Obama? Show me the Bush signed budget for fiscal year 2009? you keep digging your hole deeper and deeper showing how little you understand civics or even anything about the US economy. By the way fiscal year 2016 ends on September 30, 2016

When Bush left office and his spending authority ended the debt was 11 trillion dollars of which 450 billion was TARP LOANS which were repaid with interest. Where did that lower the deficit you want to blame on Bush?

Is there anything members of the left are proficient on?

You don't inherit deficits especially since there wasn't a budget. The fiscal year of the US starts on October 1 and ends on Sept. 30 so show me where there was a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit left to Obama? Show me the Bush signed budget for fiscal year 2009? you keep digging your hole deeper and deeper showing how little you understand civics or even anything about the US economy. By the way fiscal year 2016 ends on September 30, 2016

When Bush left office and his spending authority ended the debt was 11 trillion dollars of which 450 billion was TARP LOANS which were repaid with interest. Where did that lower the deficit you want to blame on Bush?

Is there anything members of the left are proficient on?

Get lost............

Get lost............

The truth hurts doesn't it? I am going to stay here and make you look foolish, maybe some of the actual facts will sink in eventually? Since you want to blame Bush for the Obama deficit please show me the spending authority Bush had for 2009 and the signed 2009 budget?

You seem married to an ideology and have such passion, why?

The truth hurts doesn't it? I am going to stay here and make you look foolish, maybe some of the actual facts will sink in eventually? Since you want to blame Bush for the Obama deficit please show me the spending authority Bush had for 2009 and the signed 2009 budget?

You seem married to an ideology and have such passion, why?

You are silly

When you're not here, do you stand on a wooden box on a corner and scream at passersby about Trump??

As a mental image I can see exactly that. Now, quick! Pass the mental floss. LOL

As a mental image I can see exactly that. Now, quick! Pass the mental floss. LOL

Is he wearing a man bun, long beard and a plaid shirt with a "Stormtrooper" t-shirt under it in your mental image??

Yes, probably, but you are wrong but won't admit it

If you say so.............

Do have a nice life............ta ta

Is he wearing a man bun, long beard and a plaid shirt with a "Stormtrooper" t-shirt under it in your mental image??

WOW :wow: !!

How'd you guess! :mrgreen:

All modern presidents have promised to reduce the debt. Democrat and Republican.

Except he didn't. The debt has risen to an all time historic high under Obama.

Back
Top Bottom