• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jousts With a Crying Baby at His Rally

Absolutely. When Trump suggested you shouldn't vote for ugly women everyone took it in the worst possible way. The same for when he stood on stage and mocked the mobility of a handicapped man. Mr. Trump meant that in the best way possible. And when he attacked Sen. McCain's service to our country it was just because he never got a chance to serve because of the pesky bone spurs and is being unfit for military service has always been taken the wrong way, too.

Poor, Donald Trump, why is everybody always picking on him?

Why is everybody always pickin' on me?

He's like Charlie Brown.

You and quite a number of others here and in general, believe that the bad act of one person is a good reason for someone to act worse. Talk about about priorities and ignorance. Must be a self proclaimed conservative thing.

There was a problem with one ignorant person letting a crying baby disrupt an event for hundreds of people. Trump did what a strong leader does and takes charge. He removing the problem so everyone else can hear what they came to hear. He took charge when no one else would. I applaud his leadership abilities and know this is the kind of person we need leading this country. Not some bought and paid for lying puppet who can't tell the difference between people waving and cheering and gun fire. Someone making up lies about other countries she visited as Sectary of State.

If she wasn't caught lying they would probably be giving her a purple heart for the wounds she received from that imaginary sniper by now.:lamo:lamo

Some 'jousting'.

nintchdbpict000255532932.jpg

Looks like everyone is having some fun with this.

Deflections to Hillary are weak. Trump didn't take charge, he was just rude and used passive-aggression to try to get the lady to leave. So many ways that could have been handled, Trump used the one that makes him look like an ass. Some "strong leader", can't even use tact or diplomacy or discretion. Just opens his mouth and let's the diarrhea pour out, lol.

Sorry but I will support the strong take charge leader over the bought and paid for delusional liar.

Some 'jousting'.

nintchdbpict000255532932.jpg

Looks like everyone is having some fun with this.

Now the delusional Left will accuse him of physically removing the baby.:lamo

Or maybe he was kidnapping them.:lamo

or deporting them.:lamo

There was a problem with one ignorant person letting a crying baby disrupt an event for hundreds of people. Trump did what a strong leader does and takes charge. He removing the problem so everyone else can hear what they came to hear. He took charge when no one else would. I applaud his leadership abilities and know this is the kind of person we need leading this country. Not some bought and paid for lying puppet who can't tell the difference between people waving and cheering and gun fire. Someone making up lies about other countries she visited as Sectary of State.

If she wasn't caught lying they would probably be giving her a purple heart for the wounds she received from that imaginary sniper by now.:lamo:lamo
Thanks for proving my point.

Sorry but I will support the strong take charge leader over the bought and paid for delusional liar.

So you're voting for Johnson...good.

Now the delusional Left will accuse him of physically removing the baby.:lamo

Or maybe he was kidnapping them.:lamo

or deporting them.:lamo

The'll blame him of all three. The left can't stop with just one lie.

Which is which? Is your delusional liar the man who said he got a better military experience at the expensive private school for rich bad boys than you get in service to the country? Would it be the guy born a multimillionaire who said she started with nothing but a small loan from his father? How about the guy who said he didn't get drafted because of a high lottery number? How about the guy who said he wasn't talking about Carly Fiorina's looks and he wasn't mocking the journalist's disability? As for delusional, how about all the women on the view flirted with me, consciously or subconsciously?

As for bought and paid for, Donald Trump will sell anything for a buck.

The'll blame him of all three. The left can't stop with just one lie.

It is the media that is corrupt and owned by the powers that be. They can't buy Trump so there is real fear they will not have the president in their pocket. The problem with the left is they are just the pawns of these people running everything.

The truth is he is trying to get them to safety from that imaginary sniper shooting at Hillary.:lamo

He doesn't want any collateral damage.:thumbs:

Trump has taken up shadowboxing? He's behind the times.

Why not show the photo of the aftermath where the babies crapped and puked all over him.

Does such a picture exist?

Being the he has been a father, a number of times over, I rather doubt that this would faze him much.
Fathers gain immunity to many of those baby things.

Which is which? Is your delusional liar the man who said he got a better military experience at the expensive private school for rich bad boys than you get in service to the country?

Yes they generally provide more extensive training than a basic soldier gets. Most military academies are where officers receive their training to become leaders of our armed forces. So he went to a military academy and has leadership training. Wonderful. That explains his leadership qualities and his take charge attitude. Even more reason to vote for him over Hillary. Thank you for the positive information.

Would it be the guy born a multimillionaire who said she started with nothing but a small loan from his father?

A lot of rich parents just don't hand everything over to their children until they prove they are responsible enough to handle it. Nothing wrong with that. It is very likely that Donald started with a small loan. I don't know. I wasn't in the room with Donald and his father when they were discussing business. I will take his word for it over those talking with no real information.

As for bought and paid for, Donald Trump will sell anything for a buck.

That is what businessmen do. They sell things for money. I am glad you got that figured out.

It is the media that is corrupt and owned by the powers that be. They can't buy Trump so there is real fear they will not have the president in their pocket. The problem with the left is they are just the pawns of these people running everything.

The truth is he is trying to get them to safety from that imaginary sniper shooting at Hillary.:lamo

He doesn't want any collateral damage.:thumbs:

There are so many lies coming from Obama and Hillary it's laughable, today I saw Obama try and defend sending CASH to Iran. How stupid does he think we are. CASH made up of dollars and foreign currency delivered in an unmarked plane at night. Now he thinks we on the right have no clue what Iran is going to do with that CASH. He thinks we don't know that Iran is going to take all that CASH and send it out to all their terrorist buddies. Who some will end up killing Americans that the CASH helped buy weapons and build their forces up.

Fast and Furious Obama ships guns into Mexico to the drug lords and one of the guns kills one of our border agents. Hell Obama should have just shipped the drugs lords pallets of cash.

First off I never said the baby is rude. Typical liberal twisting the facts to fit their agenda.

Let me see if I can simplify this for you.

Babies will most likely cry. This is what they do.
No one is blaming the baby for crying.

This is where it gets tricky.

The parents or guardian responsible for the child who did not remove a crying baby so hundreds of people could hear Trump speak is the person who is self centered, rude, and ignorant with no respect for anyone's rights.

Trump the natural leader that he is took charge of the situation thank God.

"...the person who is self centered, rude, and ignorant with no respect for anyone's rights."

Anyone's right to never be around babies in public ???

Look, you said the parent with the baby was rude. Rude is when someone's inability or refusal to be considerate becomes offensive. Ironically, that is a perfect description for people are who expect parents to silence their children immediately by any means necessary.

That's a weird way to phrase changing his mind then. I could see it if he was being sarcastic at first, because it is rude to have your crying baby and to not do anything in a situation like this. Although it sounded like the mother was leaving or trying to calm the baby. But if he really meant his first statement, then saying that he couldn't believe she really believed that he was OK with a baby crying is a really weird flip flop.

Trump's middle name is "really weird flip-flop".

Trump's middle name is "really weird flip-flop".

He'll flip flop on anything that makes him popular. He's the 'kid' that always wanted too.

Yes they generally provide more extensive training than a basic soldier gets. Most military academies are where officers receive their training to become leaders of our armed forces. So he went to a military academy and has leadership training.
You have no clue. It was a "military academy" high school. Just how much training do you think they got?

"...the person who is self centered, rude, and ignorant with no respect for anyone's rights."

That is the parent of a crying baby who fails to remove the child when it is taking away the rights of the people who are there to hear Donald Trump. What is so difficult about this. Even a liberal should be able to figure this out. People were there to hear Donald Trump not some self-centered ignorant person with a crying baby that is disrupting the speech and keeping people from hearing Donald Trump.

Anyone's right to never be around babies in public ???

More lies and attempts to twist the truth. Typical. Who said anything about never being around babies. Not me. Nice try though.

Look, you said the parent with the baby was rude.

Congratulations. You got something right. :clap:

Rude is when someone's inability or refusal to be considerate becomes offensive.

2 in a row right.:thumbs:

Ironically, that is a perfect description for people are who expect parents to silence their children immediately by any means necessary.

Wrong again. I don't expect someone to silence a baby. Anyone with children knows better. When a baby decides to cry they will cry and a parent has no control over this or how long it will take for the child to stop. But nice try at putting words in my mouth or lying about what I said. Typical. Do you work for the media?

I expect a parent of crying babies to do what they can do so everyone else can hear the speech, movie, or whatever they are trying to listen to. Remove the crying baby.

Instead they sit there and refuse to solve the problem and are inconsiderate of everyone around them who are there to hear the speech. You are right a crying baby and the failure of the parent to remove the child not allowing people to hear what they came to hear is what is offensive. That is rude by your definition. At least we agree on that.

You have no clue. It was a "military academy" high school. Just how much training do you think they got?

Lets see now basic training was 6 weeks. Most kids go to military academy for years. Hmmmmm. You may be right. I easily learned more in 6 weeks than any kid could learn in a military academy in years.

Back
Top Bottom