• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jousts With a Crying Baby at His Rally

Obama has shown himself to be quite narcissistic, thin skinned, and arrogant. You want to pin those things on Trump, look at his primary example.

This thread isn't about Obama. Focus.

:boohoo: Trump is just a really big baby after all.....

Trump tells mother to 'get the baby out of here' during rally | The Guardian News

I'm not in a place where I can listen to his remarks out loud to hear his tone. To anyone who can: was he joking or being sarcastic either time? If he wasn't this is really weird.

To me at first it sounded nice and sincere, like he really does like babies. Then when the baby started crying again he says he was just kidding and get the baby outta here. I thought he was joking then but he was really being serious about it. It was a little strange how he acted like he really didn't mind then suddenly did.

Obama has shown himself to be quite narcissistic, thin skinned, and arrogant. You want to pin those things on Trump, look at his primary example.

Stretch far enough, and you can blame anything on Obama, even Trump. Now, Trump just can't help himself. He has to follow Obama's example.

Holy crap.

Stretch far enough, and you can blame anything on Obama, even Trump. Now, Trump just can't help himself. He has to follow Obama's example.

Holy crap.

Are you denying Obama has every one of those character flaws? Try again, his pettiness and petulance is well known.

This thread isn't about Obama. Focus.

It should be. Obama has every one of the qualities Trump is being blasted for. The double standard is laughable, like usual.

To me at first it sounded nice and sincere, like he really does like babies. Then when the baby started crying again he says he was just kidding and get the baby outta here. I thought he was joking then but he was really being serious about it. It was a little strange how he acted like he really didn't mind then suddenly did.

IDK, I would have thought most people would have been mortified at being called out and maybe taken it as a hint to remove themselves as they were disturbing others.

IDK, I would have thought most people would have been mortified at being called out and maybe taken it as a hint to remove themselves as they were disturbing others.

Or maybe he could've displayed some decency and professionalism and ignored it.

I look forward to reading how the Trumpettes spin this into something good

Done and done

So informing some self important ignorant person to remove a crying baby so people can hear what they came to hear is putting your foot in your mouth. I hope someone always puts their foot in their mouth and informs these ignorant people to do what they should already have done and removed the crying baby keeping other people from hearing what a presidential candidate is saying.

I applaud trump for asking this person to remove a crying baby who was keeping people from hearing what they came out to hear. It is sad he even had to tell this ignorant person what they should have already done. If I was there I would have beat him to the punch and did everyone a favor and told them to take the crying child out so everyone can hear Trump not your kid who shouldn't have been there to begin with. The media should be thanking Trump for having the courage to tell this self important person with the crying baby what everyone else wanted to tell them but don't have courage.

Trump asked them nicely. I wouldn't have been so nice.

True but when you get called out the first time and it the person makes it seem like it did not bother them, then you might not realize you were disturbing others. Trump hinted the woman was walkng and rocking the baby attemping to calm it so she was trying to do something.

That's Trump

Trump is, at heart, very sincere. He truly believes what he says, no matter how outrageous it is. He truly believes it even when he knows it's a lie.

That's because he is a deeply physcologically disturbed person so he can't be described in a rational way. Because he's cray-cray

True but when you get called out the first time and it the person makes it seem like it did not bother them, then you might not realize you were disturbing others. Trump hinted the woman was walkng and rocking the baby attemping to calm it so she was trying to do something.

Trump did drop a hint. Unfortunately the person with the baby not only could not take a hint but had no respect for anyone else in the room trying to hear. This happens way too often anymore. I am not afraid to speak up and tell these self centered people they need to remove the crying child until it stops crying. Everyone there took the time and the money to come hear what a presidential candidate had to say. They may have stood in line for tickets and a lot had made donations.

Trump was not the one that was wrong or rude it was the person with the baby plain and simple.:doh

I look forward to reading how the Trumpettes spin this into something good

The only spin here is the media thinking a crying child keeping people from hearing a presidential candidate is OK.

The only rude person is the parent that not only can't take a hint but was either too stupid or self important and had to be told to get that crying child out of the room.

I am sick of self centered, rude, and ignorant people that refuse to remove their crying child from an event where people are trying to hear a speech. There are a lot of people who have trouble hearing when you speak clearly with no background noise. It is not fair or right to deny them the right to hear the person they came to listen to because of one ignorant person with a crying baby who will not remove the child.

I applaud Trump for first giving a hint then finally telling this idiot to take the child out of the room. I am sick of these self-centered people with no respect for other peoples rights. As far as I am concerned:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: to Trump or anyone else that has the courage to speak up for peoples rights.

Evidently democrats think a crying child keeping people from hearing a candidate talk is acceptable behavior. They support Hillary. If that isn't embarrassing nothing is.

The only spin here is the media thinking a crying child keeping people from hearing a presidential candidate is OK.

The only rude person is the parent that not only can't take a hint but was either too stupid or self important and had to be told to get that crying child out of the room.

I am sick of self centered, rude, and ignorant people that refuse to remove their crying child from an event where people are trying to hear a speech. There are a lot of people who have trouble hearing when you speak clearly with no background noise. It is not fair or right to deny them the right to hear the person they came to listen to because of one ignorant person with a crying baby who will not remove the child.

I applaud Trump for first giving a hint then finally telling this idiot to take the child out of the room. I am sick of these self-centered people with no respect for other peoples rights. As far as I am concerned:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: to Trump or anyone else that has the courage to speak up for peoples rights.

From the way Trump talked to her it sounds like she was trying to leave or at least quiet the baby. "The mom's running around like-" It was Trump then stopping, and it really doesn't sound like he's being sarcastic or joking when he tells her to stay. That's the bizarre thing. I agree with you that keeping a crying baby in a room like that is rude, but it was Trump's first response to her that was strange.

Or maybe he could've displayed some decency and professionalism and ignored it.

Sorry but it is the person disrupting the event that needs to go. Trump took the action necessary like a strong leader should. The crying baby and the self centered parent are taking away everyone else's right to hear their candidate speak. They were clearly in the wrong and had to be called out on it because they were unable to take a hint. This person with the crying baby has no respect for anyone else and I applaud Trump for doing the right thing and removing the disturbance. I have been to many speeches and events where people are talking to the people and it is not uncommon for the speaker to put a few idiots in their place or have them removed. I applaud anyone who takes charge and stops some idiot from infringing on everyone else's right to hear what they came to hear.

I applaud the baby for trying to drown out Trump's blather.

Sorry but it is the person disrupting the event that needs to go. Trump took the action necessary like a strong leader should. The crying baby and the self centered parent are taking away everyone else's right to hear their candidate speak. They were clearly in the wrong and had to be called out on it because they were unable to take a hint. This person with the crying baby has no respect for anyone else and I applaud Trump for doing the right thing and removing the disturbance. I have been to many speeches and events where people are talking to the people and it is not uncommon for the speaker to put a few idiots in their place or have them removed. I applaud anyone who takes charge and stops some idiot from infringing on everyone else's right to hear what they came to hear.
Yep, he put his foot down and told that baby he don't take no ****.

The man should have the words TONE DEAF tattooed on his chest. His amazing insensitivity is simply without bounds nor limits.

LOL, what a clown.:lol:

Once again, Trumps uses self-deprecating humor... How difficult is it to see that?? The guy does it all the time and people just can't wait to jump on his bad jokes as serious comments... Go watch re-runs of The Apprentice" and you'll see that it's a constant with him. Hell, that whole TV series was his great big joke pointed at himself...

Once again, Trumps uses self-deprecating humor... How difficult is it to see that?? The guy does it all the time and people just can't wait to jump on his bad jokes as serious comments... Go watch re-runs of The Apprentice" and you'll see that it's a constant with him. Hell, that whole TV series was his great big joke pointed at himself...

I think you mean self-defecating humor.

Dr. Strangelove

From the way Trump talked to her it sounds like she was trying to leave or at least quiet the baby. "The mom's running around like-" It was Trump then stopping, and it really doesn't sound like he's being sarcastic or joking when he tells her to stay. That's the bizarre thing. I agree with you that keeping a crying baby in a room like that is rude, but it was Trump's first response to her that was strange.

Well of course. Where was security that should have removed them. Probably afraid the media will crucify them for doing their job and the right thing. This country and it's twisting media is getting as bad as Nazi Germany was with the propaganda they used to crush anyone that doesn't kiss the backside of the rich and powerful that own everything. I am glad he is not one of their bought and paid for puppets. This country needs a strong leader not some puppet with their pockets stuffed with millions of dollars to do their bidding like our other choice.

Back
Top Bottom