• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris

Maybe. One question is, Would he do what's he accused of doing?

Well, that's an easy one, since the accusation is basically identical to what he bragged about doing on tape.

His mouth once again has got him into trouble. He wasn't some teenage boy when he made that comment he was a middle aged man.

Immediately his supporters attempted to suggest that was just "locker room talk" is a pitiful.

Trump is a sexual predator and so far this is just this woman's word this happen. But does anyone really believe that Trump would never had done such a thing with his past?

His mouth once again has got him into trouble. He wasn't some teenage boy when he made that comment he was a middle aged man.

Immediately his supporters attempted to suggest that was just "locker room talk" is a pitiful.

Trump is a sexual predator and so far this is just this woman's word this happen. But does anyone really believe that Trump would never had done such a thing with his past?

That it sounds like something he 'might' do would be the way a phony claim would be structured as well. For example, did you know that Biden paid hush money to the parents of a 6 year old girl he got too handsy with in 1998? Sounds like Biden. Must be true.

2 months before election bring up something that would have happened 23 years ago and NO WITENESS

Yeah right!!

Dems are desperate!!

The question here is, where was she 4 years ago.

Why is she coming forward now and not when he was running last time?

Maybe. One question is, Would he do what's he accused of doing?

Well, that's an easy one, since the accusation is basically identical to what he bragged about doing on tape.

Trump was speaking of what "they let you do". She is claiming she did not. I suspect Trump has had an endless supply of gold digging women throwing themselves at him and many of the complaints are from women who received no gold in return.

When they "let you do it" it isn't sexual predation.

Trump was speaking of what "they let you do". She is claiming she did not. I suspect Trump has had an endless supply of gold digging women throwing themselves at him and many of the complaints are from women who received no gold in return.

Ah, so if a rapist says that the victim “let him” sexually assault her, you believe him. All he has to do utter the five magic words, “She let me do it.”

Whoa!! Dems are really become desperate!

Sorry girls, if you shout up 23 years, it's hard to belive you!

So Dems, where is the proof? What is the evidence? Where are the whiteness?

Bull**** business as usual!

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris | US news | The Guardian

BULL****!

LIER!!

I totally believe her however what was accepted behavior then is not today.

Trump did what we have all done. (if you are normal) He took a chance and kissed a women he was interested in. Sometimes the women kisses back, sometimes they don't. Big ****ing deal.

Today that is a crime.

In her words: "accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat". Did any one else stop to think how long a tongue would have to be to go all the way through her mouth and then down her throat? She has already proven she is prone to exaggeration, so why would we not believe the after all this time, and conveniently just two months before the election, that she is also prone to lying?

So if a man is accused of rape, and it goes to trial, all he has to say is "she let me do it", and you believe him.

In her words: "accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat". Did any one else stop to think how long a tongue would have to be to go all the way through her mouth and then down her throat? She has already proven she is prone to exaggeration, so why would we not believe the after all this time, and conveniently just two months before the election, that she is also prone to lying?
You do realize that is a very common phrase used for French kissing to indicate it being inappropriate in some way right?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You do realize that is a very common phrase used for French kissing to indicate it being inappropriate in some way right?

In all my years, I never heard it that way - :roll: :doh You are familiar with sarcasm right?

In all my years, I never heard it that way - :roll: :doh You are familiar with sarcasm right?
Try not to claim a common way to describe an unwanted or inappropriate French kiss is the same as "prone to exaggeration". It is a stupid accusation to make in support of why she shouldn't be believed. Trumps comment about women letting you grab them by the ***** is far less common, even as locker room talk.

Ah, so if a rapist says that the victim “let him” sexually assault her, you believe him. All he has to do utter the five magic words, “She let me do it.”

A rapist? No. A billionaire with a parade of gold digging women following him, maybe so.

. Trumps comment about women letting you grab them by the ***** is far less common, even as locker room talk.

Because billionaires with a herd of gold digging women after them is less common... absent from the typical locker room.

Try not to claim a common way to describe an unwanted or inappropriate French kiss is the same as "prone to exaggeration". It is a stupid accusation to make in support of why she shouldn't be believed. Trumps comment about women letting you grab them by the ***** is far less common, even as locker room talk.

It wasn't supporting anything, it was purely sarcasm, but I guess the word sarcasm is lost on you, too bad. :2wave:

A rapist? No. A billionaire with a parade of gold digging women following him, maybe so.

So all you have to do to get away with being a rapist is be rich and say "She let me do it."

Trump did what we have all done. (if you are normal) He took a chance and kissed a women he was interested in. Sometimes the women kisses back, sometimes they don't. Big ****ing deal.

Today that is a crime.

And probably on a different level for billionaires and entertainment and sports celebrities. Trump could of done it, and she could of protested with nothing more that an uncomfortable giggle while he did and later in the day she can be seen sitting right next to him by choice.

So all you have to do to get away with being a rapist is be rich and say "She let me do it."

Id consider the defense. Especially if the accusation is not made until 20-30 years after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom