• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris

Because billionaires with a herd of gold digging women after them is less common... absent from the typical locker room.

My husband was a professional hockey player. According to him, after almost a decade in professional locker rooms, he never heard anyone bragging about grabbing ***** without permission.

I haven't looked at her claim, it may or may not have validity...however, I somehow doubt that every claim is false...we are on what 27 and counting? I believe the woman who was 13 when he attacked her on four occasions...because there is a time line that can be established. I believe the woman suing fo rthe DNA test to prove her allegation.

One thing we do know is that most sex assaults do not have witnesses...however, most assaults also do not happen in very busy areas like Reade's claim was...this one may also be a false claim...

Everyone in God though believed the claims against Bill Cosby...why don't they believe the claims against Trump?

Oh, and Trump said he was going to sue for defamation..if the allegations are all false...why hasn't he sued them?

Last edited:
Because billionaires with a herd of gold digging women after them is less common... absent from the typical locker room.
Less common than what? He is married. He is not special or spectacular. We dont really know his true wealth.

And still, with all that, comparatively, saying they let you grab them by the ***** is still only about as common if less so in a locker room than a rich guy women would let grab them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom