• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ Expands Probe Into 1-6 and Surrounding Events

But you find anything critical of Trump to be absurd. And you respond with nothing but hyperbole and victimhood. It's comical, actually.
If these accusations are so ridiculous, why can't you formulate a reasonable counter-argument?
The political class spent the first three years of Trump's presidency "investigating" his ties to Russia and manipulation of the 2016 election. We now know that it was the political class, not Trump that was doing all the manipulation. The fourth year of Trump's presidency was spent blaming him for killing the world with Covid, which was also a lie. The first year of Biden's presidency has been focused on "insurrection" which is complete bullshit and serves no purpose other than something to campaign on in 2022. With something like 800 arrests of various "insurrection" attendees we have ONE charge of sedition and that guy's primary crime was organizing 10 or 12 others of his group to walk single file.

The political class spent the first three years of Trump's presidency "investigating" his ties to Russia and manipulation of the 2016 election. We now know that it was the political class, not Trump that was doing all the manipulation. The fourth year of Trump's presidency was spent blaming him for killing the world with Covid, which was also a lie. The first year of Biden's presidency has been focused on "insurrection" which is complete bullshit and serves no purpose other than something to campaign on in 2022. With something like 800 arrests of various "insurrection" attendees we have ONE charge of sedition and that guy's primary crime was organizing 10 or 12 others of his group to walk single file.
So far. There have been many charges of obstructing congress, also serious felonies. And many charges of assaulting police officers.

Just to clarify, the charge is 'Seditious Conspiracy'. So, there are more than one charged that way. Eleven if I am not mistaken.

Oh, my recollection is that it was Jan 6.
I also recall that people are allowed to assemble and protest.

Of course, you don’t “recall” that the permit was for a rally on the Elipse, and there was no permit for a gathering on Capitol Hill. Nor was there one for a march down to the Capitol from the Ellipse.

Trump violated that permit with his own words.

Ya ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe that Donald J Trump is by nature a corrupt skumbag piece of shit and not the "biggest victim ever"? And probably shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the Oval Office?

Last edited:
Really? Who told you that? It certainly wasn't the OP's article.

That article says the DOJ is looking into the rally organizers. Ginni Thomas wasn't one of them.

Couldn’t say.

The article has already been taken down.

But Ginny Thomas’s texts were all with participants in the conspiracy. So, it’s pretty obvious that the focus is now on the conspiracy itself. And particularly on how broad it was.

I guess you missed the violent attack on the White House in the Summer of 2020? Dozens of Secret Service agents injured, the President had to be moved to a secure location, just like Nancy Pelosi. Except the left mocked Trump for that. It was a big joke to the left.

That’s because no violent attack on the White House ever took place.

Trump did order up a riot.

And had the National Guard attack a peacefully assembled and legally permitted crowd.

deflection
lol. I just realize your style is to backdoor conversations with no intent to learn anything new. Hopefully, if you reply again it’ll be more than one sentence and something we can discuss.

Really? Who told you that? It certainly wasn't the OP's article.

That article says the DOJ is looking into the rally organizers. Ginni Thomas wasn't one of them.

So she say.

She was there, of course.

And she’s been slithering around in the same sewer the rest of them live in for some time.

lol. I just realize your style is to backdoor conversations with no intent to learn anything new. Hopefully, if you reply again it’ll be more than one sentence and something we can discuss.
From you? 🤣

Why should people that already know everything try to learn anything new? Wouldn't that be redundant and a waste of time? I mean, once you're perfect there's no sense in trying to improve!

At least you tried to put a coherent thought together this time.
But it's just more victimhood garbage. Everyone's after Trump, he never did anything wrong, it's all a big conspiracy.

Trump's ties to Russia are more evident than ever.

Nobody blamed Trump for "Killing the world with Covid" just downplaying the pandemic, lying, holding maskless rallies, contradicting experts and promoting fake treatments. Oh, and telling Americans "Not to worry about Covid" after he himself was released from the hospital.

The insurrection occurred and Trump was directly responsible through his lying of the election results, which he's still doing to this day. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. And the whole thing runs much deeper than those 800 arrested or Trump's stupid speech. If you actually cared about your country and democracy, you'd want to get to the bottom of what happened, instead of dismissing everything as a witch hunt against poor Trump.

"Walking in a single file" damn man, are you every honest about anything?

Wow, looks like the fishing is really good.

Yeah, pretty successful fishing expedition so far. Look at all the fish we have already caught. It's basically the entire Trump cabinet. It's just that we're trying to catch the rest.

Yeah, pretty successful fishing expedition so far. Look at all the fish we have already caught. It's basically the entire Trump cabinet. It's just that we're trying to catch the rest.

And a few are on round two. Bannon already arrested for a second time. Stone is just about a second away from being caught up in the seditious conspiracy, among others I would predict.

Only the best people.

At least you tried to put a coherent thought together this time.
But it's just more victimhood garbage. Everyone's after Trump, he never did anything wrong, it's all a big conspiracy.

Trump's ties to Russia are more evident than ever.

Nobody blamed Trump for "Killing the world with Covid" just downplaying the pandemic, lying, holding maskless rallies, contradicting experts and promoting fake treatments. Oh, and telling Americans "Not to worry about Covid" after he himself was released from the hospital.

The insurrection occurred and Trump was directly responsible through his lying of the election results, which he's still doing to this day. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. And the whole thing runs much deeper than those 800 arrested or Trump's stupid speech. If you actually cared about your country and democracy, you'd want to get to the bottom of what happened, instead of dismissing everything as a witch hunt against poor Trump.

"Walking in a single file" damn man, are you every honest about anything?
As you may or may not be aware, you're bringing up Democrat talking points, not facts.

As you may or may not be aware, you're bringing up Democrat talking points, not facts.
You're like the die hard John Gotti defenders that rallied for him without question, knowing full well that he was a murdering criminal. What is it? the emotional satisfaction that you're defending some sort of "rebel underdog"?

You're like the die hard John Gotti defenders that rallied for him without question, knowing full well that he was a murdering criminal. What is it? the emotional satisfaction that you're defending some sort of "rebel underdog"?
You appear to have an irrational hatred of Trump that is coloring your assumptions about him.

Those are facts. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

How you can so passionately and consistently defend a piece of shit like Trump is beyond me.

Here's a talking point for ya: @Jay Falcon just handed you your ass and this weaksauce response of yours only serves to prove that you know damn well he was right.

You appear to have an irrational hatred of Trump that is coloring your assumptions about him.
I don't hate Trump. I've always known what he is. Same as those that grew up in New York in the 70's, 80's and 90's know what Trump is.

Political protest? Is that what you tell yourself 1/6 was? I remember a time when thousands and thousands marched on washington during the vietnam war and not once did I see any group of people smash their way into the capitol demanding change. Those folks weren't defending democracy, they were trying to destroy it.
Yes, I was part of the 225,000 that marched on Washington in September, 2005. Very peaceful, laid back. CSPAN was the only TV channel covering it live. All other channels couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time and their reporters were all in Texas covering Hurricane Rita.

Big difference We certainly were protesting and had 200 times the number of "protestors" who stormed the Capitol Building on 1/6 but there was no damage to government property, no one died, no weapons of any kind. That's what a legitimate political protest is.

Those are facts. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

How you can so passionately and consistently defend a piece of shit like Trump is beyond me.
Your claims regarding Trump, overall, are opinions, not facts.

All of your Trump posts the contrary?
The man has always been a grifter lacking a shred of integrity. His own family members have made that clear. And it's no big secret that Trump has always always been shady in his personal life and business affairs, it's common knowledge. I know what he is the same way that I know what a rattle snake is.

The man has always been a grifter lacking a shred of integrity. His own family members have made that clear. And it's no big secret that Trump has always always been shady in his personal life and business affairs, it's common knowledge. I know what he is the same way that I know what a rattle snake is.
QED

Back
Top Bottom