• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does AIPAC's War Against Rand Paul Constitute 'Foreign Meddling'?

Does AIPAC's War Against Rand Paul Constitute 'Foreign Meddling'?

• Total voters
AIPAC president David Steiner was forced to resign after he was recorded boasting about his political influence in obtaining aid for Israel. Steiner also claimed that he had "met with (then Bush U.S. Secretary of State) Jim Baker and I cut a deal with him. I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they're looking for the Jewish votes, and I'll tell him whatever he wants to hear ... Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don't even know about."

Steiner also claimed to be "negotiating" with the incoming Clinton administration over who Clinton would appoint as Secretary of State and Secretary of the National Security Agency.

Hay.... That's joo hate to tape AIPAC's president bragging about screwing over the USA, and bending over a sitting President. Jooz can't be criticized cuz jooz.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

You're a real original thinker there Mr Person.
So this is no longer about Israel receiving aid that Ireland doesn't... Because you've finally discovered Ireland does get foreign aid. Who else do you think has been left out of the foreign aid pile?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Your copy n' paste job doesn't include any mention of supplying arms to Irish terrorists. Try again.

It literally states that NORAD was working for the IRA providing money and services(aka......arms).

But I get it. You are desperately clinging to your pathetic line of attack because you are on a full blown anti-semitic kick and are therefore looking for anything you fantasize supports your delusional claims.

So this is no longer about Israel receiving aid that Ireland doesn't... Because you've finally discovered Ireland does get foreign aid. Who else do you think has been left out of the foreign aid pile?

Israel has been receiving over $3,000,000,000 a year from the USA since at least 1991. That adds up to $81 BILLION in US taxpayers money in the last 27 years.

Now let's consider Ireland -

The International Fund for Ireland (IFI), established by the British and Irish governments in 1986, provides funding for projects to generate cross-community engagement and economic opportunity in Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom) and the border counties of Ireland. The U.S. Government has contributed more than $541 million to the IFI since its establishment.

$81 billion over 27 years- Israel

$541 million over 32 years- Ireland

It's safe to say we know why that huge discrepancy exists, and it's got nothing to do with Israel being our 'friend', 'ally', or any other such nonsense.

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3180.htm

Technology transfers to and from Israel.

A stable friend and ally in the area.
Do stable friends spy on us? Do they attack our ships like the USS Liberty?

Sent from my HTC phone. Instaurare omnia in Christo.

Everybody spies on everybody.

And the USS Liberty attack was friendly fire. Nothing more.
Yeah, very likely. How many Israeli ships has the US downed?

Yeah, very likely. How many Israeli ships has the US downed?

How many Israeli ships intruded into war zones designated by the US after the US warned all ships to leave the area?

That's right. None.

Freindly fire.

How many Israeli ships intruded into war zones designated by the US after the US warned all ships to leave the area?

That's right. None.

Freindly fire.

Answering my question with a question, I see. So the US has downed no Israeli ships. So your argument is that those sailors had it coming?

Do stable friends spy on us? Do they attack our ships like the USS Liberty?

... virtue signaling complete.

... virtue signaling complete.

Bringing up the USS Liberty is virtue signaling? Do you even know what virtue signaling is?

Bringing up the USS Liberty is virtue signaling? Do you even know what virtue signaling is?
We get it buddy, we know the type of folks still bent out of shape about the USS Liberty. Your values are crystal clear. We know you don't care for anti-Semitism. I'm surprised you haven't started on white genocide yet.

We get it buddy, we know the type of folks still bent out of shape about the USS Liberty. Your values are crystal clear. We know you don't care for anti-Semitism. I'm surprised you haven't started on white genocide yet.

I'm an anti-Semite because I'm upset that American sailors were killed? What do we call those who are ambivalent to the deaths of their fellow citizens? Traitors, I would think.

I'm an anti-Semite because I'm upset that American sailors were killed? What do we call those who are ambivalent to the deaths of their fellow citizens? Traitors, I would think.
You're upset that US sailors were killed in a friendly fire accident that happened decades before you were born to parents from a different country.

That's what's weird.

The Israelis weren't looking for confrontation. They immediately called it a mistake. The US military didn't decide otherwise and attack them.

But none of this explains why you're angry about a military incident occuring 15-20 years before you were born. Weren't you at UCLA recently?

Lol.

You're upset that US sailors were killed in a friendly fire accident that happened decades before you were born to parents from a different country.

That's what's weird.

What's weird is your cavalier attitude toward Americans being killed.

The Israelis weren't looking for confrontation. They immediately called it a mistake. The US military didn't decide otherwise and attack them.

The US military would never lie about the actions of its allies!

What's weird is your cavalier attitude toward Americans being killed.

The US military would never lie about the actions of its allies!
You don't refute he claim that you're mad about an event that happened decades before you were born to immigrant parents, from a country that was not involved in any of this.

Them foglights should let the others see you brightly, mon ami.

Answering my question with a question, I see. So the US has downed no Israeli ships. So your argument is that those sailors had it coming?

Hmmmm

"That's right. None."

None is the answer. Because none is the number of Israeli ships that intruded into war zones designated by the US after the US warned all ships to leave the area.....

Now, where did I state "those sailors had it coming"?

Post number?

Back
Top Bottom