• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does AIPAC's War Against Rand Paul Constitute 'Foreign Meddling'?

• Total voters
I think most folks here are aware of the OP's agenda.

I think most folks here are aware of the OP's agenda.
Some aren't? Horrifying.

There is a percentage that haven't figured it out? It's like you could wave swastika pom poms, wear the lamest Nazi bitch boots, and there would still be some green horn screaming some version of 'yeah, but I need mooooore evidence to really agree, as you know keeping track of white racists is anti-white! Look at my logic derp, begging the question is valid fallacy!'

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Yes, really.
2cfc4f0a0fbabc2d0063a720a46499a0.jpg

The funniest part of your response is that you read my entire post and the only issue you had was the last sentence.

So he's not allowed to name big money DNC donors if they happen to be Jewish?

Note: This thread is about AIPACs war against Rand Paul. Please do not attempt to discuss Israel/Palestine in this discussion. Thank you.

AIPAC exists as a lobbyist group for foreign interests, spending millions of dollars per year to influence American elected officials to give money and favoritism to a foreign country. Unlike Russia, Israel enjoys near unanimous support in the House & Senate, thanks to AIPAC being allowed to operate with virtually no oversight or scrutiny from the American media or Congress.

No person or entity should be allowed to spend any money on any election in the united states.

Publicly funded elections.

It's clear AIPAC employees have "spied"/"lobbied" on behalf of Israel's government; however, it's a huge leap to rely on the referenced info to conclude AIPAC is a foreign organization that expressly lobbies to advance Israel's will, rather than lobbying to advance Jewish Americans' will that happens to align with Israel's.
  • Based on the information in the referenced content to which you've linked, it appears reasonable enough to assert that the AIPAC be a circumstantially convenient fertile field from which Israel "harvests" individuals sufficiently sympathetic to its ways, means and ends that those folks are willing to serve clandestinely (cognizantly or not) to aid and abet Israel's information gathering and/or influence peddling undertakings in the US.
  • Based on that same linked content, I don't see clear enough connections to warrant my ascribing to the notion that the noted plausibility rises to the level of making it preponderantly likely AIPAC itself, as an organization, indeed is a "front" for one or more units of the Israeli government.
So, I'm willing to grant the plausibility and greater-than-negligible probability of the verity of the conclusion(s) you've posited, but I'm not willing to concur (or disagree) with them. In other words, I find your suspicions warranted, but a conclusion about AIPAC's functional nature is premature given the information you've presented.

As for that "outsider looking in," well, I think such an outsider as you describe would have to be incredibly myopic and intellectually indolent to think Israel, rather than England, is the US' mother country, as it were.

Aipac wasn't the creation of American born jews hoping to merely advocate for Israel. The origins of AIPAC can be traced directly to Israel.

Until 1951, Isaiah Kenen was a registered foreign agent for the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs' "Israel Office of Information" according to Department of Justice documents.

The Justice Department's Foreign Agents Registration Act section ordered Kenen to continue registering as a foreign agent for Israel if he continued lobbying on its behalf. Kenen never complied with the order, but instead began working on public relations for the American Zionist Council.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_L._Kenen

As AIPAC's influence & resources grew over decades, Democratic and Republican politicians eagerly accepted the relatively paltry sums of money AIPAC doled out to them, in exchange for the billions in aid US taxpayers supply to Israel.

Most Americans haven't a clue of the foundations of AIPAC, or the extent of manipulation they've used to make Israel's human rights violations seem normal and even righteous to an unquestioning American audience.

The group was formed to spin positive PR after Israeli atrocities.

“America’s Pro-Israel Lobby,” born in awful knowledge, has always existed to make Israeli realities and priorities palatable to Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-lobby/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.75935aecbda3

As for that "outsider looking in," well, I think such an outsider as you describe would have to be incredibly myopic and intellectually indolent to think Israel, rather than England, is the US' mother country, as it were.

Consider:

- 35 million Americans identify as having Irish ancestry. Despite a sagging economy, mixed with a homelessness and housing crisis, the USA doesn't give foreign aid to Ireland.

- 5.4 million Americans identify as Jewish. Israel is the #1 economy in their region of the world, and Israelis have the highest quality of life in the region. Israel receives more in foreign aid from the USA than any other country.

Consider:

- 35 million Americans identify as having Irish ancestry. Despite a sagging economy, mixed with a homelessness and housing crisis, the USA doesn't give foreign aid to Ireland.

- 5.4 million Americans identify as Jewish. Israel is the #1 economy in their region of the world, and Israelis have the highest quality of life in the region. Israel receives more in foreign aid from the USA than any other country.

....Take it up with "whomever" and bid them to have the US do with AIPAC as it did with NORAID....

....Take it up with "whomever" and bid them to have the US do with AIPAC as it did with NORAID....

You're referring to when NORAID was forced to register under FARA :lamo Their great sin was not having a big enough bribery coffer like AIPAC has.

Absolutely. Just who in the hell do they think they are trying to determine American policy?

No. American organizations that take strong interests in foreign policy matters do not in any way constitute foreign meddling.

It's a blatant pro-Israel lobby that cares about the interest of only one nation: Israel.

Foreign meddling by who? By which foreign entity? AIPAC aren't foreign. It's a group of American citizens pushing for an American foreign policy agenda.

Do you think that the members of AIPAC can state the following?

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

This is the technicality that pro-Israel advocates exploit; AIPAC is an American nonprofit organization. But they operate at the behest of a foreign country. If there were a pro-Russia lobbyist group staffed with American born people of Russian descent, and their only function was to secure favorable policies for the Kremlin, we'd all be more united in recognizing the threat they posed.

These people would be foaming at the mouth over the existence of a group called ARPAC.

The point of this thread is to get somewhat regular people to agree with a lightly veiled hatred of Jews.

So it's hatred of Jews to think that Americans should be loyal to America and not Israel. Enlightening.

Yes, really.
2cfc4f0a0fbabc2d0063a720a46499a0.jpg

The funniest part of your response is that you read my entire post and the only issue you had was the last sentence.

Criticism of George Soros is anti-Semitism. Got that, everyone? How absolutely dare you mention his name.

No, it is entirely made up of U.S. citizens.

A group of US citizens who could not in good faith state the naturalization oath of allegiance.

George Soros is above criticism because he's Jewish. That's all I learned from Hatuey's post.

A group of US citizens who could not in good faith state the naturalization oath of allegiance.

That seems to be a highly biased evaluation.

That seems to be a highly biased evaluation.

They obviously have a loyalty to Israel. So how could they make that oath without lying?

We get it TAAC. No need to wag the thumb. You endorse every meme. Every lame e-racist position. Every moronic catch phrase, but you don't want to be referred to as one of them.

No wonder cowardly bitches like the Proud Boys, and Kevin Spencer get smacked around and have made most people move away from the GOP.

Criticism of George Soros is anti-Semitism. Got that, everyone? How absolutely dare you mention his name.

Just because something isn't anti-semetic does not make it right.

Also, just because something is opposed to Israel, that doesn't make it anti-semetic.

Aipac wasn't the creation of American born jews hoping to merely advocate for Israel. The origins of AIPAC can be traced directly to Israel.

Until 1951, Isaiah Kenen was a registered foreign agent for the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs' "Israel Office of Information" according to Department of Justice documents.

The Justice Department's Foreign Agents Registration Act section ordered Kenen to continue registering as a foreign agent for Israel if he continued lobbying on its behalf. Kenen never complied with the order, but instead began working on public relations for the American Zionist Council.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_L._Kenen

As AIPAC's influence & resources grew over decades, Democratic and Republican politicians eagerly accepted the relatively paltry sums of money AIPAC doled out to them, in exchange for the billions in aid US taxpayers supply to Israel.

Most Americans haven't a clue of the foundations of AIPAC, or the extent of manipulation they've used to make Israel's human rights violations seem normal and even righteous to an unquestioning American audience.

The group was formed to spin positive PR after Israeli atrocities.

“America’s Pro-Israel Lobby,” born in awful knowledge, has always existed to make Israeli realities and priorities palatable to Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-lobby/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.75935aecbda3
First veiled mention of Zog.
98efc0be6e12a1cf367d021109f645c2.gif

Consider:

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3180.htm

The International Fund for Ireland (IFI), established by the British and Irish governments in 1986, provides funding for projects to generate cross-community engagement and economic opportunity in Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom) and the border counties of Ireland. The U.S. Government has contributed more than $541 million to the IFI since its establishment. Beyond the IFI, the United States remains committed to helping Northern Ireland build a strong society, vibrant economy, and enduring peace through continuing engagement, grants awarded through the U.S. Consulate General in Belfast, and initiatives launched by the Special Representative for Global Partnerships

We get it dude. You like to come up with these thread topics because you are genuinely concerned and informed on the topic.

Last edited:
So it's hatred of Jews to think that Americans should be loyal to America and not Israel. Enlightening.
We get it bub, you aren't making threads about the Irish-American lobby's influence or the Norwegian attempts to influence our politics. Only the Jewish. What's next? The black caucus? Go for it.

You don't think your complaints are anti-Semitic? Not even one bit? It is obvious you aren't concerned by the influence of other nations. Israel takes your imagination and you want us to discuss Zog. A lame CT based on internet memes and delusional holocaust deniers.

I hope nobody with more than two neurons pays attention to this sort of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom