• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you suffer from toxic masculinity?

A less overt way to war on fathers and destroy the family dynamic.

Ah, one of those things that's only real for people that give Jordan Peterson money? Or has it made the jump to Tucker Carlson's show?

Meanwhile, there are real problems out there.

That won't change anything, the thread will still be full of women complaining.

Still full of women? lmfao I have seen many two or three active women in this thread, it's actually full of men complaining just like a thread about the problems of women would be full of men complaining.

Let's just be clear here -- I don't think anyone would actively "hunt for help" from you, American.

Good, then don't ask me questions.

What happened?

I was having a bad trip, then Ruth Bader Ginsberg appeared in a hallucination. She was lecturing me about how all white people evil and since we're evil (although we don't do it other people) we should all be blamed for the sins of other whites. She said all white men have blood on their penises and our genocide would beneficial to their plans(idk what that meant). The whole thing was pretty strange.

Toxic Masculinity is ego based, acting in such a way that builds your ego at the expense of others.

IE. Calling a smart kid a nerd and hitting him a with a football to demonstrate his lack of athletic abilities in comparison to yourself.

Honorable masculinity, is the guy who punches the toxic asshole for being a bully.

Toxic Masculinity is assuming every woman wants to sleep with you, and must be gay if they don't.

Honorable Masculinity, is just enjoying the company of other people and waiting for an actual connection to happen. Clear signs that you should make the first move.

Everyone who isn't an asshole gets the difference...

Back
Top Bottom