• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you suffer from toxic masculinity?

Not all guys do. ;)

My country gramma used to say, "A bit dog always hollers."

Yeah, I mean...with all the justifiable outrage available in today's world, this seems a silly one to get all verklempt about. First, get over yourself, and actually figure out what people are saying before pooping your pants over it. Then reflect on if what they are describing describes you. If not, it's not about you...move on. If it does sound like you, then make your mind up as to whether or not you care... :shrug:

But all the moaning and wailing and tearing of garments...good grief. To speak the language, what a bunch of skirts... ;) :lol:

Toxic masculinity is a modern leftist snowflake term used by leftist losers to slander any man a leftist wants to demonize for any reason whatsoever.

hey look ANOTHER perfect example of people just making stuff up based off thier hurt feelings. thanks for proving me right LMAO

Doesnt get any more awesome than that:lamo

Yeah, I mean...with all the justifiable outrage available in today's world, this seems a silly one to get all verklempt about. First, get over yourself, and actually figure out what people are saying before pooping your pants over it. Then reflect on if what they are describing describes you. If not, it's not about you...move on. If it does sound like you, then make your mind up as to whether or not you care... :shrug:

But all the moaning and wailing and tearing of garments...good grief. To speak the language, what a bunch of skirts... ;) :lol:

That's exactly what I said days ago, when somebody posted that Gillette ad.

Paraphrasing, I said, "If you see yourself in this, work on yourself. If you don't, good. The ad isn't for you."

That's pure horse****. Do me a favor, invent a word like that for women, like "toxic feminity" or "toxic feminism" (even better), and get back to me on how that works for you.

You realize you just proved his point for him and showed your very extreme fragility LMAO

hey look ANOTHER perfect example of people just making stuff up based off thier hurt feelings. thanks for proving me right LMAO

Doesnt get any more awesome than that:lamo

My feelings don't get hurt as easily as the feelings of soft lefty liberals do.

My feelings don't get hurt as easily as the feelings of soft lefty liberals do.

See there you go again making stuff up LMAO You just keep proving me right over and over again :)

Superfly already defined as a male who is a ****ing asshole. Have you been an asshole at anytime in your life?

bbbbut...males and females BOTH have and can be assholes, so how can it just be a male thing?

Not at all. I quite enjoy being toxic. I do suffer a great deal from fragile masculinity, however. Seems like I'm in good company if this thread is any indication.

Sometimes we are blind to our own faults. So I asked my wife if she thinks I am too masculine. She wasn’t able to answer clearly through the laughter, apparently.

If you don't shave the hair off your chest, your probably have it.

I do not shave the hair off my chest.

I also don't " shave his belly with a rusty razor " like in the song, What Do You DO With A Drunken Sailor.

When feminists don't get laid they don't make plans to shoot up a public place and murder a bunch of innocent people.

Just sayin. ;)

Well, THAT WOULD be "toxic masculinity" but equally toxic to themselves too because the majority of morons who pull stunts like that wind up shooting themselves almost immediately thereafter, thus erasing themselves from the gene pool.

When feminists don't get laid they don't make plans to shoot up a public place and murder a bunch of innocent people.

Just sayin. ;)

Another ridiculous generalization about men. Just saying.

Another ridiculous generalization about men. Just saying.

Explain to us then why that's a generalization when the overwhelming majority of mass shooters are men.

The statistic shows the number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and November 19, 2018, by gender of the shooter(s). Between 1982 and November 19, 2018, 3 mass shootings were initiated by solo-female shooters. In contrast, 103 mass shootings were carried out by male shooters. The mass shooting in San Bernardino on December 2nd, 2016 was the only instance in which both a male and female were the shooters.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476445/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-gender/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/us/mass-murderers.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/17/gun-violence-masculinity-216321

Why are so many mass shooter men though? Why do they also commit violent crimes as much higher percentages?

If you want to paint men as evil, have the guts to come right out and say it. Don't hunt for help from me.

If you want to paint men as evil, have the guts to come right out and say it. Don't hunt for help from me.

I am just asking for your thoughts on why they are much, much more likely to commit violent crimes and mass shootings. I don't think all men are evil but I do wonder why those statistics are the way they are. You are a man so you should have some thoughts on the subject, right? Do you know what machismo culture is and do you have thoughts on that? Is it right or wrong for a boy to be raised that to be a "man" he has to act a certain way?

I am just asking for your thoughts on why they are much, much more likely to commit violent crimes and mass shootings. I don't think all men are evil but I do wonder why those statistics are the way they are. You are a man so you should have some thoughts on the subject, right? Do you know what machismo culture is and do you have thoughts on that? Is it right or wrong for a boy to be raised that to be a "man" he has to act a certain way?

Do you really believe that a boy raised in a vacuum would grow up to be a eunuch with zero aggressive tendencies? And BTW, violence isn't the only detrimental problem in this world. Why don't we start a thread on women, and talk about the problems they cause? You think there aren't any?

The more women try to change men, but worse society is getting in my view. I'm not seeing less violence, but I am seeing a lot of men who don't know who the **** they are. You believe in evolution, except when it conveniently controls behavior or how the genders ultimately turned out; and you don't like it.

Do you really believe that a boy raised in a vacuum would grow up to be a eunuch with zero aggressive tendencies? And BTW, violence isn't the only detrimental problem in this world. Why don't we start a thread on women, and talk about the problems they cause? You think there aren't any?

The more women try to change men, but worse society is getting in my view. I'm not seeing less violence, but I am seeing a lot of men who don't know who the **** they are. You believe in evolution, except when it conveniently controls behavior or how the genders ultimately turned out; and you don't like it.

If you want to make a thread about women and the problems we cause, go ahead I am more than open to discuss it. You made a thread and men and possibly some of the problems associated with men but you don't seem very open to discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom