• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you like to eat Americans?

Black-and-white cookies, half-and-half cookies, and half-moon cookies?

• I like to eat them all

• I only like the black ones

• I only like the white ones

• I only like to eat the black-and-white ones

• I like all of them, but prefer the white ones

• I like all of them, but prefer the black ones

• I like all of them, but prefer the black-and-white ones

• I like none of them

• I do not know any of them

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What I mean are these:

Black-and-white cookies, half-and-half cookies, and half-moon cookies are similar round cookies iced or frosted in two colors, typically with one half vanilla and the other chocolate. They are found in the Northeastern United States and Florida. Black-and-white cookies are flat, have fondant or sometimes royal icing on a dense cake base, and are common in the New York metropolitan area.[1] Half-moon cookies are slightly dome-shaped, have frosting on a fluffy angel cake base, and are common in Central New York and Boston, Massachusetts.[2][3][4]

The Amerikaner is a similar cookie in German baking.

In Germany we call those "Amerikaner" = Amerivans.

Ah yes, I am extremely fond of eating Americans. I crave the blood of my fellow countrymen; if I can just consume enough American life, I will become the fabled SUPERAMERICAN!

Edit: Specifically. the black Americans. I will gain their rhythm through ritualistic cannibalism.

Last edited:
Is the cookie vanilla or chocolate? I've never had one.
The black ones are chocolate - the white ones are lemon, I think. :)

How chocolate, 72%, 75%, 80% or 85%?
No idea - you must ask the bakers about that.
I NEVER EVER make those Americans myself, I buy them at the local bakeries. :)

Amerikaners

The Amerikaner is often decorated like the black and white cookie, but can be frosted entirely in vanilla instead.[14] The origin and name of Amerikaner in Germany is unclear, as is their possible relationship to black-and-white cookies. It is sometimes claimed that the cookie was introduced or reintroduced by American GIs serving at US military bases in Germany during the 1950s.[14] Another theory proposes a corruption of the word Ammoniumhydrogencarbonat (ammonium bicarbonate, a leavening agent):[15] in the former East Germany, due to anti-Americanism, the name Ammonplätzchen (Ammonia cookies) was used.

With barbecue sauce.

• Total voters 2

I feel like it is impossible to vote on this poll without being racist somehow 😛

Here you can see these Americans or Amerikaner. :)

1 of my favorites... There's a store nearby who makes them home made... Absolutely the best...Btw I'm talking about black and white cookies..

Last edited:
I feel like it is impossible to vote on this poll without being racist somehow 😛

In former East Germany it was dangerous to say that one liked those Amerikaner!
It was like saying that one preferred NATO to the Warsaw Pact.

:cool:

Btw: This is a poll - so it would be nice if some of you voted. :)

Nothing beats eating a Peruvian...

Back
Top Bottom