• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you agree with this image?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Speaking as a man (who wants to make sure he stays in a woman's good graces) OF COURSE I don't agree with it. :liar :liar2

Pay no attention to my nose...that's just a ...um...birth defect. Yeah, that's it, a birth defect. ;)

I'd add some stuff to the list.

Men also want giant televisions, fast cars and tools. Meanwhile, the list for what women want seems a little excessive. Women do tend to like explanations for pretty much everything and everyone likes attention but the moon and stars bit is just silly. Same goes for all of your time. It may feel like that from time to time but, in my experience, most women don't want a puppy dog who is always under foot (actually, if it's a real puppy dog that might work but a man who acts like a puppy dog probably not).

Yeah, it's pretty much true. But then, I tend to agree with Robert Heinlein that women are generally smarter than men. We guys are just lucky - stupidly lucky - that women usually feel that they need us and usually like having us around. Otherwise, we'd be miserable and up a creek without a paddle.

And since this is DP, I've watched Hillary in person, and I do think she's smarter than her Rhodes-scholar husband. Of course, she's not as smart as I am - the very notion would be preposterous!

*leaves the computer temporarily to ask wife if she knows where my wallet and car keys are*

Note: After more than 24 years of marriage, we've never once had an argument over money - not even once. She takes care of the money, and I don't argue. I figured out that while women waste money on things like diapers and bills and utilities and food, men spend money on Really Important Things like cars and golf and this computer I'm using....

I'd add some stuff to the list.

Men also want giant televisions, fast cars and tools. Meanwhile, the list for what women want seems a little excessive. Women do tend to like explanations for pretty much everything and everyone likes attention but the moon and stars bit is just silly. Same goes for all of your time. It may feel like that from time to time but, in my experience, most women don't want a puppy dog who is always under foot (actually, if it's a real puppy dog that might work but a man who acts like a puppy dog probably not).

What drives me nuts is when women want you to listen to them but do not want your input. Most men are fixers by nature. If she wants me to listen to her bitch about something I'm going to offer solutions. but most women do not want your solutions they just want you to listen to them bitch.

Women want 'superhuman sex'???? Boy have I been doing it wrong.

My wife couldn't care less about 2/3 of that list.

Uh... no. Not really any other response to this, other than that this particular meme of women being needy harpies is getting really stale and tiresome. It's 2016. Let's move on.

LOL

Men don't want women's phone numbers?

LOL

But seriously - loyalty? Just what does that entail? Seems like a very all-encompassing concept that could be broken down into a long ass stars-and-moon-and-kiss-my-feet type of list.

Someone who won't cheat on them is now I read it.

To me, it sounds like the man who created this has only been with women who are self-serving, high-maintenance and needy. Not all women are like that and some men are also incredibly needy. Believe me --- I seem to attract them.

Men want: Mounds

Women want: Almond Joy / Mr. Goodbar

To me, it sounds like the man who created this has only been with women who are self-serving, high-maintenance and needy. Not all women are like that and some men are also incredibly needy. Believe me --- I seem to attract them.

Ha! There are definitely some guys out there looking to replace that spot left by their mother.

More or less. The list is meant to be tongue in cheek, obviously, so there's room for variation and exceptions to the norm. However, the gist of it is rather spot on.

A Hell of a lot of Women want what they want when they want it. More than half the time, they don't even seem to be entirely sure what that is, let alone why.

Yeah, it's pretty much true. But then, I tend to agree with Robert Heinlein that women are generally smarter than men. We guys are just lucky - stupidly lucky - that women usually feel that they need us and usually like having us around. Otherwise, we'd be miserable and up a creek without a paddle.

And since this is DP, I've watched Hillary in person, and I do think she's smarter than her Rhodes-scholar husband. Of course, she's not as smart as I am - the very notion would be preposterous!

*leaves the computer temporarily to ask wife if she knows where my wallet and car keys are*

Note: After more than 24 years of marriage, we've never once had an argument over money - not even once. She takes care of the money, and I don't argue. I figured out that while women waste money on things like diapers and bills and utilities and food, men spend money on Really Important Things like cars and golf and this computer I'm using....

40 years of marriage (Oct.15) has taught me that I can win a argument with the wife and possibly go hungry, or I can fold up like a lawnchair and eat like a king. She handles the money, and running of the gouse.

I want to hear the explanation that explains women prison guards becoming impregnated sex toys of prisoners, OHIO was it?

40 years of marriage (Oct.15) has taught me that I can win a argument with the wife and possibly go hungry, or I can fold up like a lawnchair and eat like a king. She handles the money, and running of the gouse.

OH MY.

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom