• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC Suspends Sanders Campaign Over Hacking Allegations

I have noticed a weird phenomena. The majority of people responding to this thread, from both parties, actually are supporting Bernie. Hell, that is like successfully herding cats to get this many people to agree on something from both sides.

Except for Hatuey. Even if he agrees with someone he will argue with them over the minute details. My wife is like that.

I have noticed a weird phenomena. The majority of people responding to this thread, from both parties, actually are supporting Bernie. Hell, that is like successfully herding cats to get this many people to agree on something from both sides.

Except for Hatuey. Even if he agrees with someone he will argue with them over the minute details. My wife is like that.

meh... some of it's supporting bernie others are just for hating Hillary even more. lol

meh... some of it's supporting bernie others are just for hating Hillary even more. lol

I kind of like Bernie, but his stance on guns is way too far over the edge. That being said, Hillary sucks. I'm not sure if she's worse or better than Trump....they're both pretty much on the same level.

I like Bernie and I hate Clinton. I guess I cover two categories.

I kind of like Bernie, but his stance on guns is way too far over the edge. That being said, Hillary sucks. I'm not sure if she's worse or better than Trump....they're both pretty much on the same level.

Don't worry. If elected, he'll never do a thing about guns.

Sanders campaign is now threatening to sue the DNC over blocked access to the voter file
Sanders' campaign threatens to sue DNC - POLITICO

Give em hell Bernie!

Bernie Sanders campaign declares war on the DNC

Saying the national party violated its pledged neutrality with the punishment, Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver threatened to sue the DNC in federal court and accused the national party of “trying to help the Clinton campaign” with “our data [that] has been stolen by the DNC.”

“Rather incredibly, the leadership of the DNC has used this incident to shutdown our access to our own information. This is the lifeblood of our campaign,” Weaver said at a press conference Friday in Washington. “By their action, the leadership of the DNC is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign. This is unacceptable.”

“This is taking our campaign hostage,” Weaver said.

Appearing on MSNBC earlier in the day, Wasserman Schultz said the campaign downloaded and exported the data, in contradiction to earlier Sanders statements. (The tech vendor, NGP VAN, said the Sanders official “was able to search by and view, but not export or save or act on” the data.

So now Debbie Wasserman/Schultz has been caught flat out lying on MSNBC... caught by the software vendor. Goddamn right this is war. Debbie is showing exactly what kind of foot soldier she is for Hillary when she is supposed to be neutral in that position. Although it has been known, she's been fully exposed now with no angle to deny.

Last edited:
I don't know the mentality of the guy who peeked. Point is, he's already fired. And I bet Debbie will drag this out to block the sanders from being able to reach Democratic voters to campaign.

That would make no sense at all. Is she that afraid of Sanders winning Iowa?

Saying the national party violated its pledged neutrality with the punishment, Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver threatened to sue the DNC in federal court and accused the national party of “trying to help the Clinton campaign” with “our data [that] has been stolen by the DNC.”

“Rather incredibly, the leadership of the DNC has used this incident to shutdown our access to our own information. This is the lifeblood of our campaign,” Weaver said at a press conference Friday in Washington. “By their action, the leadership of the DNC is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign. This is unacceptable.”

Appearing on MSNBC earlier in the day, Wasserman Schultz said the campaign downloaded and exported the data, in contradiction to earlier Sanders statements. (The tech vendor, NGP VAN, said the Sanders official “was able to search by and view, but not export or save or act on” the data.

So now Debbie Wasserman/Schultz has been caught flat out lying on MSNBC... caught by the software vendor. Goddamn right this is war. Debbie is showing exactly what kind of foot soldier she is for Hillary when she is supposed to be neutral in that position. Although it has been known, she's been fully exposed now with no angle to deny.

popcorn-watching-neighbours-fighting-bundys-married-with-children.gif

He has a great shot there because it is a caucus. That is how Obama beat her up. She thought she could slip past on her fame and the way a caucus works tripped her up. Then New Hampshire is the first primary... and that's all Bernie's. He's up 10 points there right now.

I don't know the mentality of the guy who peeked. Point is, he's already fired. And I bet Debbie will drag this out to block the sanders from being able to reach Democratic voters to campaign.

Bottom line is that the DNC hired the software vendor and if the software vendor did something to allow the breach then it on the DNC for hiring someone that was incompetent, not on the Sanders campaign for finding a problem and then reporting it.

He has a great shot there because it is a caucus. That is how Obama beat her up. She thought she could slip past on her fame and the way a caucus works tripped her up. Then New Hampshire is the first primary... and that's all Bernie's. He's up 10 points there right now.

Right, but doing something like this does the party no favors. Bernie still has a chance to run 3rd party at this point.

Right, but doing something like this does the party no favors. Bernie still has a chance to run 3rd party at this point.

He said he'd never do that. That's out of the question.

Clinton is super paranoid of everything. That is what makes her so unsure of her ability to win.

The Democratic party is extremely corrupt, and will never get my vote. If Hillary is the nominee, I will vote third party. Change your ways DNC, or lose voters.

He said he'd never do that. That's out of the question.

Well, I know he said he wouldn't, but that's how he won his seat in Congress, and the DNC would certainly give him good reason to consider it if they stay this crazy course.

This is so ****ing ridiculous. Pleeezz God O' pleeeeez let it back fire on DWS severely!

"After discussion with the DNC it became clear that one of our staffers accessed some modeling data from another campaign," said Sanders communications director Michael Briggs. "That behavior is unacceptable, and that staffer was immediately fired."

The DNC says Sanders' campaign won't be able to access the voter database until the incident is fully explained and there's proof that any improperly accessed data has been disposed of.

For its part, Sanders' campaign is blaming the DNC and the vendor that runs the voter file system, NGP VAN. Here's more from Briggs' statement, which implies this week's data breach wasn't an isolated incident:

"Sadly, the vendor who runs the DNC's voter file program continues to make serious errors. On more than one occasion, the vendor has dropped the firewall between the data of different Democratic campaigns. Our campaign months ago alerted the DNC to the fact that campaign data was being made available to other campaigns. At that time our campaign did not run to the media, relying instead on assurances from the vendor.

"Unfortunately, yesterday, the vendor once again dropped the firewall between the campaigns for some data."​

Bernie Sanders Campaign Locked Out Of Key Voter File After Data Breach : NPR

He said he'd never become a spoiler candidate.

He probably also never thought that the DNC and its head would treat him like ****, either. I wouldn't blame him for a 3rd party run. The country deserves better than the DNC ensuring Hillary's coronation without a serious challenge from a much smarter and more decent person.

Well, his choice.

Yeah, but it's all Clinton. They can be swim through a backed-up sewer system (and do, well figuratively anyway) and come out smelling like roses. They are shysters.

This is just going to drive voters away from voting for a Democrat. It smacks of underhanded favoritism to get Hillary the nomination. It doesn't matter what the people of America want or vote for. You're going to get Hillary weather you like it or not.

This is just going to drive voters away from voting for a Democrat. It smacks of underhanded favoritism to get Hillary the nomination. It doesn't matter what the people of America want or vote for. You're going to get Hillary weather you like it or not.

I will not be voting for any Democrat if Bernie isn't the nominee. They are going to lose voters because of this.

Back
Top Bottom