• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Distrust Sinking Obama

I can see you know how to use quotes. Please quote the premise you're referring to.

You responded to my post #23, which was responding to post #14:

Because the claim was that the Obama Admin had sent Al Qaeda packing and had everything under control. Benghazi interfered with this narrative.

There is an expectation when you enter a conversation that you have followed it.

White and black is real important to ya'all int it. Why is that and why does it have to do with Obama? Is his biggest problem being a black man?

What kind of moronic post is that ? Is Obama being "black" now just being noticed by such as you ? He is our first affirmative action POTUS ! He got a pass on scrutiny both times he ran. And we ended up with the most corrupt, most inept, President ever.

What kind of moronic post is that ? Is Obama being "black" now just being noticed by such as you ? He is our first affirmative action POTUS ! He got a pass on scrutiny both times he ran. And we ended up with the most corrupt, most inept, President ever.

Only because you made white and black a part of it. I as a Canadian have noticed it immediately and I think you are just surprised that it's just common every day run of the mill behaviour to do that and get away with it without anybody paying attention. If you don't want it to be that way then you are going to have to work on showing it's not that way with Obama. Your choice pal!

The thing is he's a politician. I don't know why anyone would trust him to begin with.

Its not Teflon. Its liberal white guilt. That corrupt black SOB could get away with murder. He already has.

Obamabots are dumbest among us.

Calling our President a "corrupt black son of a bitch" isn't going to do you any favors.

Only because you made white and black a part of it. I as a Canadian have noticed it immediately and I think you are just surprised that it's just common every day run of the mill behaviour to do that and get away with it without anybody paying attention. If you don't want it to be that way then you are going to have to work on showing it's not that way with Obama. Your choice pal!

As a Canuck, you clearly do not understand the dynamic down here. Been a major topic of debate here for years. Its "your choice pal" to get caught up. Or stay ignorant to such. I don't care what you do about it.

White and black is real important to ya'all int it. Why is that and why does it have to do with Obama? Is his biggest problem being a black man?

The people making these types of comments are black. Go figure.

Calling our President a "corrupt black son of a bitch" isn't going to do you any favors.

Wasn't looking for any. Just call it as I see it, and play it as it lies.

As a Canuck, you clearly do not understand the dynamic down here. Been a major topic of debate here for years. Its "your choice pal" to get caught up. Or stay ignorant to such. I don't care what you do about it.

I think your biggest problem is that I understand and read it too well. And that seems to be causing you some undue stress. I suggest that you not involve yourself with my ideas and that will show that they mean nothing to you.

After all pal, US politics and everything about it is so shallow and juvenile as to make it laughable.

Obama will not be impeached. However if we are lucky the pressure of all these scandals will get to him then he and Crazy Joe will drink cyanide-laced cool aid together.

Wow, a hit piece by Fake News on Obama.

Color me stunned.

Obama will not be impeached. However if we are lucky the pressure of all these scandals will get to him then he and Crazy Joe will drink cyanide-laced cool aid together.

All the scandals are meaningless trash being manufactured by the rabid right and they are all evaporating away as fast as they come up. Not a one of them has stuck so far. Obama will serve his whole second term if he isn't assassinated before it ends. I suspect that is a likelihood that is contemplated very often by the extreme right fringe.

Oh, and congrats on your country being the first in the civilized world that needs to pay the taxes necessary to keep armed guards surrounding a lot of your schools. To keep the babie safe because their own people want to kill them all! What a good joke that is on us Canadians eh pal?

I give you credit for least seeing half of the statement. However, two things:

1) CNS is Comical as a source. Using it hurts you.

2) I love Romney repeating what I've been saying since Bush lost HS mind and invaded Iraq. I wish you guys Could see your hypocrisy.

Now, that said, everyone since Clinton has been touting al Queada's demise. So merely saying it is not significant. The comment I answered tried to link it to ignoring the threat which is silly on its face.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's not going to make any difference to you but you should be aware that Obama is popular in your country and he's seen as an innovative and smart pres in most of the rest of the world. The only criticism he's starting to get now in the rest of the world is that he's buckling to pressure for war with Syria. And that's probably going to be a huge catch22 for you as you would most likely be on their side anyway.

Racism isn't the only card to play but it's undeniably right up there and it has been right from the start.

LOL !!!

Explain his "innovations"...and he's smart ?

Can you give a example ? And corrupt and disengaged is not typically indicative of being.."smart"

meaningless trash being manufactured by the rabid right

LOL!

Former IRS Chief: Can't Say How Targeting Happened - AP

5 Ways Obama Can Restore the Public's Trust and Rescue His Presidency - NationalJournal.com

How Obama Can Rescue His Presidency From Scandals - Bloomberg

Is The White House Obscuring the Truth? - NationalJournal.com

Internal IRS probe cited same problems with approach to conservative groups in May 2012 - WaPo

CNBC's Harwood: Lerner Pleading Fifth Is "Worst Possible Outcome For White House" | RealClearPolitics

Democrat raises prospect of special prosecutor for IRS - Washington Times

IRS scandal hearing: Lerner will be called back - POLITICO

IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing | Reuters

Shulman's reason for W.H. visits: Easter Egg Roll - POLITICO

Elijah Cummings: Laws probably broken - POLITICO

IRS scandal hearing: Best moments - David Nather - POLITICO

Dem: There Will be Special Prosecutor and 'Hell to Pay' If IRS Keeps Stonewalling | CNS News

Did Lois Lerner Botch Fifth Amendment Rights? - ABC News

IRS stonewalling makes the case for a special prosecutor - chicagotribune.com

McCaskill Calls For Firing Of All Involved In IRS Targeting Scandal « CBS St. Louis

Scandal draws questions about IRS role in enforcing Obamacare | McClatchy

Carney: White House counsel's office knew of review of IRS office 3 weeks ago, but not Obama - Washington Post

Obama pushes back on IRS, AP, Benghazi - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

USAToday: IRS gave liberals a pass; Tea Party groups put on hold

IRS stonewalling makes the case for a special prosecutor - Chicago Tribune

WaPo: A special prosecutor in the IRS matter is inevitable

Appoint a Special Prosecutor on the IRS - NationalJournal

IRS scandal: How Obama admin is hurting itself (POLITICO Junkies) - POLITICO

IRS Battling Tea Party Groups Over Tax-Exempt Status - HuffPo

Internal Revenue Service Scrutiny of Non-Profit Groups - C-SPAN Video Library

DOJ opens criminal probe into IRS's politically biased audits - The Hill

The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks - The Nation

Obama Calls Targeting By IRS ‘Outrageous’ « CBS New York

IRS hearing: The takeaways - David Nather and Lauren French and Kelsey Snell - POLITICO.com

Gallup: 74% say IRS issue is serious and needs investigation

AP: IRS apologizes for inappropriate targeting of conservatives

USAToday: Obama calls IRS targeting of certain groups 'outrageous'

FBI Director Doesn't Know Who Lead Investigator In IRS Case Is | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
I think your biggest problem is that I understand and read it too well. And that seems to be causing you some undue stress. I suggest that you not involve yourself with my ideas and that will show that they mean nothing to you.

After all pal, US politics and everything about it is so shallow and juvenile as to make it laughable.

Enjoy the humor then. Intellectually, it seems way over your head.

Obama is a really bad joke. A "perfect storm" of complete ineptitude colliding with liberal white guilt, and a placated and liberally subservient press. I am sure that a few Canadians get it just fine. But a liberal Canadian is about as clueless as an American liberal. Like a contest between dumb and dumber.

All the scandals are meaningless trash being manufactured by the rabid right and they are all evaporating away as fast as they come up. Not a one of them has stuck so far. Obama will serve his whole second term if he isn't assassinated before it ends. I suspect that is a likelihood that is contemplated very often by the extreme right fringe.

Oh, and congrats on your country being the first in the civilized world that needs to pay the taxes necessary to keep armed guards surrounding a lot of your schools. To keep the babie safe because their own people want to kill them all! What a good joke that is on us Canadians eh pal?

Hey. You hockey-pucks got your mass murders too. Pretty pathetic to see you resorting to such cheap shots. But that is what libs do. I won't be smiling the next time I see a deranged Canadian blowing away innocent Canadians though.

But you can have a party when we do it south of you.

:roll:

Enjoy the humor then. Intellectually, it seems way over your head.

Obama is a really bad joke. A "perfect storm" of complete ineptitude colliding with liberal white guilt, and a placated and liberally subservient press. I am sure that a few Canadians get it just fine. But a liberal Canadian is about as clueless as an American liberal. Like a contest between dumb and dumber.

Stop pretending pal, I know what your real problem is with Obama. You should have hidden it.

Distrust Sinking Obama | Fox News

taking bets in how long Obama will last in Office

my bet he will be gone within a year about the same time it took the Watergate investigation to force Nixon out

Obama should have lost the election because history is alot more forgiving to a 1 term president then to one who was forced out of office
everyone remembers who Nixon was and he will always have a black cloud next to his name because of Watergate

Obama will stay in office. I'm hoping this smacks the arrogance out of Obama, and sinks the Democrats in coming elections. They deserve it. It's too bad that those who voted for Obama can't be ruined financially without hurting those who didn't. My net income is effectively less since Obama has been President.

Obama will stay in office. I'm hoping this smacks the arrogance out of Obama, and sinks the Democrats in coming elections. They deserve it. It's too bad that those who voted for Obama can't be ruined financially without hurting those who didn't. My net income is effectively less since Obama has been President.

But all indications so far are that the repubs are on the ropes and if Hillary is the nominee then she will take it in a landslide. The best hope to stop her is the fat bloated pig and the mainstream repubs already hate him more than the did Romney.

Obama will sail through with high approval ratings. Nothing the rabid right has tried has worked so far and it all looks like pathetic attempts by bad behaved little boys caught behind the woodshed with their pants down.

Stop pretending pal, I know what your real problem is with Obama. You should have hidden it.

And just who do you think gives two turds about what you "know" ? What are you, Canada's gift to enlightenment ?

Clearly you cannot debate the topic. Obama is going down in the polls. He is losing political support all over. He is an inept jackass.

"The Emperor has no clothes."

Canadians .................... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom