• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disgraced Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes has been sentenced to 11.25 years in prison with 3 years of supervised release

apparently the one in the oven is due to show up before april 27

pity the almost born and its sibling will have to wait to have a birth mom for 11 years. if she is any kind of mother, THAT has to be the penalty that hurts
I had no idea about her pregnancy. Pretty ballsy and selfish of her to have a kid during a trial where you highly likely to go prison. She is a sociopath, apparently.

I had no idea about her pregnancy. Pretty ballsy and selfish of her to have a kid during a trial where you highly likely to go prison. She is a sociopath, apparently.
actually, strikes me as a good ploy to try to earn sympathy with the court

'think about the kids'

Which is even more sociopathic, to use one's unborn child as a legal strategy.
bet you acknowledge she is very capable of playing that 'think about the kids' card

actually, strikes me as a good ploy to try to earn sympathy with the court

'think about the kids'

Holmes has a personality disorder, somewhere on the spectrum of sociopathy to psychopathy. One of the tells is her socio/psychopathic stares. She "feels" little real emotion, never gets nervous when lying, and so they never feels compelled to break eye contact. Holmes is infamous for her long stares, bug eyed and non blinking and her not breaking eye contact for 10 seconds or more, spinning dishonest and fraudulent claims without with the slightest "tell" in hesitation or anxiety.

When her both her and her romance partner in the fraud started getting heat, she quickly dumped the man and claimed that he did it all, abused her, and made her run the company like it was North Korea. Even when the company was turning out the lights, filing bankruptcy, she cheerly tried to convince others in the valley that she had a new startup idea they should invest in...oblivious to the reality that her credibility was shot. Her fortune gone, she bounced back.

One day, managing to run into an extremely rich heir to a hotel fortune she bewitches him to the point he is 'gaga' about her, convinced she is an angelic personae. Gets married, and intentionally gets pregnant and pretending to be an innocent haus frau, a (now very rich) mother focused on family, husband, and children.

You aren't going to send her to prison are you?

That was her plan, and it did help get half the sentence she deserved. But she will go, be out in six or seven years, rolling in wealth again with hubby.

1668835992661.png

Last edited:
I doubt she'll ever spend time inside. She has young children hence the supervised release for the first few years. By then she'll have earned parole of time off for good behavior or won a reduced sentence through appeal.

Rich white people don't go to jail for money stuff.
Bernie Madoff? 150 years.

"They don't put pretty people like me in jail."

-Elizabeth Holmes

You love to see it. Finally a rich fraud goes to prison. But of course she can "turn herself in" for her sentence ooohhhh ... sometime near the middle of next year.

• Disgraced Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes has been sentenced to 11.25 years in prison with 3 years of supervised release.
  • Once dubbed the world's youngest self-made female billionaire, Holmes was found guilty on four counts of fraud and conspiracy in January following a four-month trial that captivated Silicon Valley.
  • She will begin serving her sentence on April 27.
Think her conveniently timed pregnancy might have had anything to do with it?

I am more concerned with the sick people who used her gadget, got BS results, and made treatment decisions based on those results. I'd have given her Life.

What does Walker have to do with what i said about Cory Spartacus Booker?

One of the two Black men graduated Stanford University and Yale Law. The one that didn’t lied about graduating University of Georgia.

The one who lied about his college credentials also has a verifiable history of bonkers behavior and making bonkers statements.

Back
Top Bottom