• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did you see Kyle?

Was Kyle Acting In Self Defense?

• Yes

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • Other, Please explain

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must admit to a penchant for not wasting my time. So, I only did enough to win my case. Admittedly, it involved little more than reading the posts you overlooked. Better luck next time.

Your posts are very entertaining. I'll give you that.

At least you admit that "All lives matter" was a cover for racism. :shrug:

Sir you are so full of it, you need a movement. The only racist here are you and you ilk. BLM had everyone supporting them. Everyone. Then they started rioting killing people, and destroying lives. How does that make them better than the cops who killed people? At least the cops have a plausible excuse. WTF excuse BLM have?

Yeah, but he's not of legal age to do that in WI.

People keep saying that, but not backing it up with actual facts. I'm open to persuasion.

I guess that's why he's now charged with two counted of murder.

The charges will be dropped.

He wanted to play big boy games until he got scared by a plastic bag and peed himself.

Kyle is a hero for trying to protect the city from rabid communist. The person that was in the wrong, was the meth head wigga was trying to act tuff until he got shot in the head by a teenager.

I believe its legal in Wisconsin but dont quote me on that. Apparently he is under 18. I am not sure how that works for minors considering they are able to hunt.
My suspicion, from my experience growing-up in a similar state, is that kids can handle a gun if it's under adult supervision.

I believe its legal in Wisconsin but dont quote me on that. Apparently he is under 18. I am not sure how that works for minors considering they are able to hunt.

Yeah, it’s not unless the are hunting or heading to target practice.. Think either would be a good argument in front of a jury?

The kid and the thugs with guns that he was with, showed intent by claiming to be there to protect property with firearms. To the point this is the type of thing that can happen when you show up at a protest or riot with guns. Someone just might take offence at your threatening them. ANd make no mistake a group of armed paramilitary assholes waving their guns around in a crowd is threatening behavior.

My suspicion, from my experience growing-up in a similar state, is that kids can handle a gun if it's under adult supervision.

Or on his own property. But I suspect you are correct.

Yeah, it’s not unless the are hunting or heading to target practice.. Think either would be a good argument in front of a jury?

He might well have been in violation of some laws by being armed where he was given his age. However, if he was unlawfully attacked violently, that does not strip away his right of self defense

Simple

Trump opened the season on the protesters

Now.the rednecks are traveling out of state to hunt them

He might well have been in violation of some laws by being armed where he was given his age. However, if he was unlawfully attacked violently, that does not strip away his right of self defense

Will you be appearing as part of the defense?

Simple

elmer-fudd-be-very-quiet.jpg

Be very, very quite. I'm hunting communist.

Will you be appearing as part of the defense?

I don't have a law license in the jurisdiction in question, nor am I a fact witness, so why would you ask such a silly question?

Simple

why do you pretend protestors are the same as violent rioters, ANTIFA looters and those throwing firebombs at police buildings and vehicles? Do you see them as the same thing?

I already debunked that.

Did you see Kyle?

From what you highlighted in red:

941.28  Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.

29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.

29.593  Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval.

Can you maybe explain how those pertain to this case?

Or on his own property. But I suspect you are correct.
Yep. There was a time when kids in the city had Wrist Rocket slingshots, bows & arrows, and BB guns & pellet guns. Kids outside the city had the same, plus .22's.

My parents trusted me bow hunting and with a BB gun - on my own - at 10. And I was a city kid! You could get them right out of the Sears catalog.

We'd hunt pheasants & rabbits in the nearby prairies, and squirrels around the neighborhood! Had subscriptions to Boy's Life and Field & Stream. Life was good. It was the advantage of being in the city, but surrounded by rural America. It was the best of both worlds! And simpler times, I must admit.

I don't have a law license in the jurisdiction in question, nor am I a fact witness, so why would you ask such a silly question?

All hat, no cattle...

All hat, no cattle...

the stupidity in your posts is escalating. Do you plan on being part of the prosecution team since you want to hang the shooter?

the stupidity in your posts is escalating. Do you plan on being part of the prosecution team since you want to hang the shooter?

I trust the prosecution, after all he is already charged with first degree homicide...

I trust the prosecution, after all he is already charged with first degree homicide...

I guess we will see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom