• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did you see Kyle?

Was Kyle Acting In Self Defense?

• Yes

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • Other, Please explain

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cant possibly have been a lawyer.

We and the shooter can only judge them by their actions that night. The shooter didnt know their pasts.

So, I guess we're back to George Floyd deserved it? Cops, kids with guns...it's ok to execute people 'if they deserved it?'

your comment is inane-they deserved being shot based on the actions that caused the boy to shoot them

I'll go with the witness testimony rather than your imagination.

Hey that's cool, here's another witness who also claims this innocent lad pointed the AR15 at him. That's the second one so far.

It was past 11 p.m. local time Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.

I wonder what the magic number is before it becomes apparent he was trying to provoke people and one of those people wasn't just going to ignore it? I'm willing to bet there are others that had the same experience.

Witnesses detail Kenosha shooting, seeing Kyle Rittenhouse at protest

Hey that's cool, here's another witness who also claims this innocent lad pointed the AR15 at him. That's the second one so far.

I wonder what the magic number is before it becomes apparent he was trying to provoke people and one of those people wasn't just going to ignore it? I'm willing to bet there are others that had the same experience.

Witnesses detail Kenosha shooting, seeing Kyle Rittenhouse at protest

Get ready for some really really stupid posts defending him.

your comment is inane-they deserved being shot based on the actions that caused the boy to shoot them

Your statement was broader than that.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

We and the shooter can only judge them by their actions that night. The shooter didnt know their pasts.

So, I guess we're back to George Floyd deserved it? Cops, kids with guns...it's ok to execute people 'if they deserved it?'

If a man you didn't know started to approach and threaten you - then chase you as you tried to flee the area, you'd probably of just handed him your gun when he reached to grab it from you, right?

If you were being chased by a mob and you saw someone 5ft in front of you draw a handgun, you probably would have just let him empty his clip into you, right?

What does that have to do with my post? I was discussing the 'records' of the people involved.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

he probably would have claimed that Emmit Till deserved it too.

Strawman, strawman, strawman, strawman...

Huh? Funny how on the one hand, we get "but the unarmed black guy was shot because he was a criminal" and on the other "strawman" when its pointed out the kid was breaking all kinds of laws to put himself in that situation.

Self awareness is a bitch.

You think a plastic bag is a weapon worthy of shooting someone over.

I see you are just as incapable of understanding what you read as the others were.
Figures.

Yep, you are sore.:lamo
Wrong as usual you are.
But better yet; What exactly do you think I am sore of/over?
Please expound so I can continue to tell you you are absurdly wrong as usual.

Back
Top Bottom