• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did CIA Murder JFK?

Garrison was never a judge - he was a Parish DA. I disparage him because he manufactured a case out of whole cloth against a man pretty much on zero evidence. To me, that's abuse of power designed to get his name in the papers.
On April 15, 1978, Garrison won a special election over a Republican candidate, Thomas F. Jordan, for Louisiana's 4th Circuit Court of Appeal judgeship, a position for which he was later reelected and which he held until his death.[34]

On April 15, 1978, Garrison won a special election over a Republican candidate, Thomas F. Jordan, for Louisiana's 4th Circuit Court of Appeal judgeship, a position for which he was later reelected and which he held until his death.[34]

Okay, fair enough. I guess getting his name in the papers tarnishing people worked out well for him.

Herod's wife heard that John was Elijah, so she sent for the scribes to tell her the story of how Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijah.

You're not supposed to ask according to your neighbor, it is very troublesome, how is God going to give Elisha a double portion of John the Baptist, or anything he might do after?

So Herod's wife was inflamed and told her daughter to ask for John's head.

Herod's wife took all the merit to pursue Elisha, leaving her husband and daughter to the second death along with half the Roman empire, they considered it nothing, Creation had no place for them, don't look for Herod's daughter in Monroe, they found someone else to play the part.

Booth joined up with the False Prophet who was pursuing an oppressor, they were Bolivian high priests.

Thus you have a trinity of the second death, The False Prophet has one, the Beast a few and Booth has half an empire and planet.

Grant was Elijah.

Lincoln was the first to be President twice.

The New Gospel!

what does he say.?
What Carlson fails to mention is no government in history opened all its books to its citizens. Add the CIA will never tell any president things they don't want to reveal to him or anyone.

The CIA teamed up with the Mafia for JFK just like Lucky Luciano helped the U.S. war efforts in Italy and the Mafia helped the Navy with the New York Harbor finding Nazi spies.

Reactions: PoS
The CIA teamed up with the Mafia for JFK just like Lucky Luciano helped the U.S. war efforts in Italy and the Mafia helped the Navy with the New York Harbor finding Nazi spies.
That is a pretty good theory. The patsy was known to Marcelo. But we’ll prob’ly never know for sure. Even if every surviving document was released tomorrow they’re only as good as the people who filed them. 😉

If that were true, it would have been revealed with the rest of the "Family Jewels" in the 1970's.

Even if we had actual confessions and they provided hard evidence to back it up does it really matter now?

The guys been dead for bloody ages now.
Everyone involved retired decades ago.

"IF" it were true???

It's not. Oswald acted alone. If you line up where the kill shot happened to the TSBD 6th floor sniper's perch, it's pretty close to a zero-deflection shot (I estimate 0.4° of deflection). In layman's terms, if you were a professional sniper and you wanted to hit the President at the precise geographical location where he was hit, the corner window of the TSBD building was the best unexposed place in all of Dealey Plaza to make that shot.

As completely criminal and out of ****ing control the CIA was during his time, i dont think they killed JFK. I mean the amount of absolutely horrendous shenanigans the CIA was able to get away with because the whole organization was not just an intelligence agency probably is why people think that they were behind JFK’s assassination but really motive and ability alone do not prove the crime.

Considering the CIA’s track record, the idea that they were competent enough to murder a president is pretty hilarious.
The CIA was pretty incompetent when it came to intelligence gathering especially under the Dulles brothers but not so incompetent at *****ing people up.

Is your John Birch membership up to date?
Its wild that the same organization that called Eisenhower a secret communist is taking over.

It's not. Oswald acted alone. If you line up where the kill shot happened to the TSBD 6th floor sniper's perch, it's pretty close to a zero-deflection shot (I estimate 0.4° of deflection). In layman's terms, if you were a professional sniper and you wanted to hit the President at the precise geographical location where he was hit, the corner window of the TSBD building was the best unexposed place in all of Dealey Plaza to make that shot.
The mob seldom assassinates using only one shooter so I believe there were at least two. Note the mob has a history of success by killing at close range using 2-3 shooters killing other mobsters so making sure JFK would never survive they had more than one shooter. Add to ths the weapon and Oswald's skill at long range is proof that he was as he stated, "a patsy."

JFK was on a lot of pills for numerous health conditions.

If the CIA wanted him dead, executing him in broad daylight in front of a lot of people would have been a poor way to accomplish that given far simpler options. I don't buy the CIA conspiracy theory.

JFK was on a lot of pills for numerous health conditions.

If the CIA wanted him dead, executing him in broad daylight in front of a lot of people would have been a poor way to accomplish that given far simpler options. I don't buy the CIA conspiracy theory.
I’ve alway felt that any CIA involvement was more in the logistics & not official, if at all. Mafia & anti Castro groups were all tied up with the CIA. Between them there was a web of connections across the country. The patsy was supposed to be killed in the TSBD, then after running from the scene. Of course I can’t prove any of this & nobody can disprove it. Check… 😉

I’ve alway felt that any CIA involvement was more in the logistics & not official, if at all. Mafia & anti Castro groups were all tied up with the CIA. Between them there was a web of connections across the country. The patsy was supposed to be killed in the TSBD, then after running from the scene. Of course I can’t prove any of this & nobody can disprove it. Check… 😉
I'm still fairly convinced of the lone nutter narrative. If it turned out to be a mob hit for sure, I could see a logical narrative there, and it would explain another similar event. However, CIA? Not really.

I'm still fairly convinced of the lone nutter narrative. If it turned out to be a mob hit for sure, I could see a logical narrative there, and it would explain another similar event. However, CIA? Not really.

The rogue element in the CIA were certain that JFK, RFK, and MLK were all patsies of the communists and they did not like the way that they were bringing "liberal" policies to the forefront. Plus JFK was wanting to pull the troops out of Vietnam, and they felt that was a huge mistake. The motives for the rogue element of the CIA were quite clear--save the country from the liberals and communists.

The rogue element in the CIA were certain that JFK, RFK, and MLK were all patsies of the communists and they did not like the way that they were bringing "liberal" policies to the forefront. Plus JFK was wanting to pull the troops out of Vietnam, and they felt that was a huge mistake. The motives for the rogue element of the CIA were quite clear--save the country from the liberals and communists.
They could have switched one of the dozens of pills that he took every day, or they could spend many months planning a public execution that requires dozens of conspirators and a raving nutter as a patsy. The latter "strategy" generated so much interest that we're still talking about it 60 years later. I'm completely unconvinced that this was a CIA operation.

They could have switched one of the dozens of pills that he took every day, or they could spend many months planning a public execution that requires dozens of conspirators and a raving nutter as a patsy. The latter "strategy" generated so much interest that we're still talking about it 60 years later. I'm completely unconvinced that this was a CIA operation.

There were not "dozens of conspirators". There were a few rogue CIA agents, probably not more than half-a-dozen at most. They only needed one patsy, Oswald, and then one more to shoot him. They very much wanted it public so that there was someone clearly to blame--Oswald.

There were not "dozens of conspirators". There were a few rogue CIA agents, probably not more than half-a-dozen at most. They only needed one patsy, Oswald, and then one more to shoot him. They very much wanted it public so that there was someone clearly to blame--Oswald.
Or a few guys could have replaced a pill. Like I said upthread, if I had to pick a CT theory (and I'm not convinced that his assassination was a conspiracy,) I would guess mob hit before I'd guess CIA planning a public execution. The mob hit theory explains Jack Ruby and possibly RFK, as well. They screwed the mob over pretty hard, and highly visible executions are more of a mob technique.

That being said, I'm still at lone nutcase. There's some show coming out involving the surviving doctors / residents from Parkland, and the teaser implies that they think he was hit from the front. I might watch it unless it gets too annoyingly CT. When it comes to huge historical events, people naturally want to make the cause match the weight of the effect, but often, that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom