• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did anyone notice

Since the title of the thread is "Did anyone notice" I have a did anyone notice for you.

Did anyone notice that the one major piece of broadly popular Legislation that Trump signed was the Justice and Prison Reform Bill?

As has been the case with much Legislation these days, this is another Bill that was cobbled together and then put up on a shelf waiting for a day when its passage would yield the greatest political result. As usual with Bills of this sort that are just waiting for the right moment it sailed through both Houses of Congress as everybody knows what the game is. Even with that, Trump got about 6 hours, a quarter of a news cycle out of it and gone....buried under his own incoherent tweet storms and now utterly incoherent, vacant and policy locked administration.

Trump has got at least 5 Actings in major top level administration positions now...4 Cabinet heads and a Chief of Staff and yet another TV personage this time as UN Ambassador. What a laugh...what a joke. Lets hear more about Trump the great business man that would lead the country....somewhere.....to its doom at this rate.

His administration has completely lurched to a stop...the cogs ground to a halt. We no longer have any foreign policy of merit or even any consideration for one in this administration.

Trump has single handedly turned the stock market on its ear as stock traders won't hold over even a 1 day holiday any longer. Oh and of course a partial Government shutdown that Trump owns lock stock and barrel. One that includes DHS and therefore BP and CBP pretty much making a joke out of his yammering about Border Security. Sure critical personnel are working.....WITHOUT PAYCHECKS for now.

If anything Trump is going to get his butt end impeached on pure incompetence, never mind corruption, staggering greed and graft.

But probably the single most interesting political phenomenon of the last week was Trump having in his hands a vehicle to use to reach out past his ridiculous base, the Justice and Prison Reform Bill and instead just tossing it on some trash heap. "I can't be bothered, I have TV to watch, Big Macs to eat and tweets to send out". "Poor me, I am all alone in the WH". What a weak, cowardly fool.

Last edited:
And so do you. You didnt give him credit when it was rising but you place blame on him when it falls. Thats dishonest and hypocritical, but okay when you do it.

Uh Fletch...do you see how stupid what you just said was? Individual 1 can't claim credit, then shun blame.
But he is your cult leader, so you must follow, without thinking..

Uh Fletch...do you see how stupid what you just said was? Individual 1 can't claim credit, then shun blame.
And individual 2 (which would be you) cant claim Trump deserves no credit when the market is rinsing then assign blame to him when it falls. Thats dishonest and hypocritical.
But he is your cult leader, so you must follow, without thinking..

Hate to break this to you, but the one not thinking here is you. But that is what TDS does to people.

Sorry apdst, but I have no idea why you put that link in. What is happening right now has nothing to do with the 1929 Recession.

The fall right now is 80% Trumps fault and 20% just the fact that the market was way overdone.

Do you have any sort of evidence to back up that claim or did you just pull those numbers out of your :moon: and hope nobody noticed?

Do you have any sort of evidence to back up that claim or did you just pull those numbers out of your :moon: and hope nobody noticed?

They are my personal evaluation numbers but they are backed up by being a stock market analyst for 42 years.

This what I do. I cannot back up my own numbers with the evaluation of others but often people quote me on this, rather than the other way around. I do have a "public" track record to back up my opinions.

They are my personal evaluation numbers but they are backed up by being a stock market analyst for 42 years.

This what I do. I cannot back up my own numbers with the evaluation of others but often people quote me on this, rather than the other way around. I do have a "public" track record to back up my opinions.

So they were puled from your :moon: then. Fair enough.

Hes not a criminal. You want him to be but he isnt. But thank you for at least not denying that democrat threats have hurt the market.

the irrational Trump hate started a minute after the race was called for Trump. Long before any of the Trump haters were able to complain about Russia or Manafort, or Cohen etc. They had to have a cover for their TDS so they have latched on to all these investigations so they can pretend that they have valid reasons for their 24/7 caterwauling about Trump.

Now is Trump guilty of something (other than being crass, having a bigger ego than others and being somewhat of an attention whore who doesn't know when to shut up on a subject?) Perhaps-I am not going to say that he that there is no possibility he engaged in some criminal behavior. But the howlings from the TDS crowd is based more on him winning than it is based on an HONEST and REASONABLE belief of "high crimes and misdemeanors" and the obvious thing we see is the TDS crowd praying that Mueller can find something that they can use as a cover for their irrational hatred.

What makes your posts/opinions/evaluations valuable?

because he tends to make cogent well reasoned arguments that others find interesting or useful.

I must have missed the economics class that explained elections are the driving factor.

Okay, so then on what basis is he panning my comment(s)

haven't given that much thought-I was merely referring to his answers and posts in general.

And individual 2 (which would be you) cant claim Trump deserves no credit when the market is rinsing then assign blame to him when it falls. Thats dishonest and hypocritical.

Hate to break this to you, but the one not thinking here is you. But that is what TDS does to people.

Ah, how cute you appropriating the Individual 1 meme, no not cute, just unoriginal and pathetic.

Your cult leader wanted credit for the stock market.....now he is too much of a ***** to take credit for it imploding.

Next few months are gonna be tough.

Back
Top Bottom