• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis Flies Migrants To Martha's Vinyard

surfguy74

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Way to go Gov.
Idiotic. This is just what America needs, more showboatters (and more people that love them). This didn't do anything for anybody, but waste taxpayer money.

The Republican party has a crisis of leadership, in that its completely bankrupt in this department.

Lol! Is this supposed to be some sick burn?

Those people he relocated to a tourist destination will probably thrive there. where there are tourists there are open positions in the service industry. Something these folks are qualified to do. They’ll have no problem taking these tourists money.

Way to go Gov.
This is egregious. Trump would never do this, ever, and not because most of the illegals will have jobs mowing lawns or pruning hedges within a week, but because they'll also impregnate a Martha Vineyard generation of underage girls.

It's as if DeSantis is in on the Democrat plot to replace us.

MAGA.

Idiotic. This is just what America needs, more showboatters (and more people that love them). This didn't do anything for anybody, but waste taxpayer money.

The Republican party has a crisis of leadership, in that its completely bankrupt in this department.
I think it is time for the public to understand what a failure Biden's immigration policy is. It is time for Democrats in blue states to live up to their belief that legal migrants are welcome in this country and the burden of caring for them should be shared by more than just the border states.
Isn't that the fair thing to do? Share the burden of housing, social services, education, feeding, and employment to all who have been legally processed at the border?

Lol! Is this supposed to be some sick burn?

Those people he relocated to a tourist destination will probably thrive there. where there are tourists there are open positions in the service industry. Something these folks are qualified to do. They’ll have no problem taking these tourists money.
What a great example of the American way! Transport the poor to where the jobs are because people on Martha's Vineyard are under-served.
That exclusive resort island has been complaining it can't find enough help on the island to serve residents and tourists. If the locals are smart they will find a way to employ these migrants because, after all, that's why they came to this country in the first place, right?

I think it is time for the public to understand what a failure Biden's immigration policy is.
By actively using taxpayer money to disperse illegal aliens across the country?

DeSantis is obviously in favor of not only open borders, but ASSISTED open borders.

Real headline: DeSantis orchestrates human trafficking to luxury vacation destination, Florida taxpayers foot the bill
Sounds like a good idea to me. Send the poor migrants to places that need more workers to serve residents and tourists. What's wrong with that idea?
MIgrants want to work and live in this country. Sounds like a genius move on DeSantis' part. A win-win all around.

By actively using taxpayer money to disperse illegal aliens across the country?

DeSantis is obviously in favor of not only open borders, but ASSISTED open borders.
The migrants were already in the country anyway - legally processed at the border.
DeSantis is doing his part to relieve the pressure off his governor buddy Greg Abbott (TX).

I think it is time for the public to understand what a failure Biden's immigration policy is. It is time for Democrats in blue states to live up to their belief that legal migrants are welcome in this country and the burden of caring for them should be shared by more than just the border states.
Isn't that the fair thing to do? Share the burden of housing, social services, education, feeding, and employment to all who have been legally processed at the border?
If I thought you were serious, I wouldn't respond, but I love it when a MAGA sort calls for fairness in the housing, education and feeding of illegals as if we give a damn, but we know who does care about that garbage: Bleeding heart lib-progs.

Semi-coveted bronze MAGA awarded forthwith:

MAGA

Right wing virtue signalling. Boring.
Virtue signalling is simply an attempt to look like one cares. He is putting his taxpayers' money where his mouth is.
DeSantis is showing that he cares about migrants by transporting them to a place that needs workers. Isn't that why the migrants sneaked into the country in the first place?

If I thought you were serious, I wouldn't respond, but I love it when a MAGA sort calls for fairness in the housing, education and feeding of illegals as if we give a damn, but we know who does care about that garbage: Bleeding heart lib-progs.

Semi-coveted bronze MAGA awarded forthwith:

MAGA
I am not a "MAGA sort".
I want to stick it to those self-righteous blue states that have sanctuary cities.
I want the country to realize what a dismal failure Biden's immigration policy is because the border in not tighter.
Biden wants more future Democrat voters. DeSantis, Abbott, and Doocy are simply helping him out by putting migrants into blue states.
Biden should say thank you.

Then why is DeSantis ****ing with them?

Other than him being a psychopath?
You're smarter than that.
Why should only states like TX and AZ be burdened with more and more migrants than they have to feed, educate, school, and provide health care for.?
DeSantis is simply emphasizing that point.
Call it smart politics.

You're smarter than that.
Why should only states like TX and AZ be burdened with more and more migrants than they have to feed, educate, school, and provide health care for.?
DeSantis is simply emphasizing that point.
Call it smart politics.

They were legally processed into the country. You said that.

So what is the basis for DeSantis's actions?

I am not a "MAGA sort".
I want to stick it to those self-righteous blue states that have sanctuary cities.
I want the country to realize what a dismal failure Biden's immigration policy is because the border in not tighter.
Biden wants more future Democrat voters. DeSantis, Abbott, and Doocy are simply helping him out by putting migrants into blue states.
Biden should say thank you.
You, along with Biden and DeSantis, are obviously part-and-parcel of the Great Replacement that Tucker incessantly warns us about.

That saddens me, but at least it is evident that you, like I, don't give a damn about fairness in the housing, education and feeding of illegals, instead admitting you are angry at self-righteous blue states, and I agree.

If you aren't already MAGA, it is imminent.

PM me if you want to buy a hat or purchase some flags.

MAGA.

They were legally processed into the country. You said that.

So what is the basis for DeSantis's actions?
He is making a political point. Just like Abbott and Doocy (AZ) are doing.
And it does not cost him much to do so.
Embarrassing the Biden Administration seems to be a popular sport getting close to the midterms.

So the Republicans are actually going to create sanctuary cities then blame the democrats for taking care of them.

😆 🤣

Gotta love Republicans. .

You, along with Biden and DeSantis, are obviously part-and-parcel of the Great Replacement that Tucker incessantly warns us about.

That saddens me, but at least it is evident that you, like I, don't give a damn about fairness in the housing, education and feeding of illegals, instead admitting you are angry at self-righteous blue states, and I agree.

If you aren't already MAGA, it is imminent.

PM me if you want to buy a hat or purchase some flags.

MAGA.
I will never vote for Trump. Never did in the past.
I want America to be great but I don't want to be associated with Trump.
DeSantis is my future hope for president.

You wouldn't happen to have a hat that says F*** Trump, would you?

He is making a political point. Just like Abbott and Doocy (AZ) are doing.
And it does not cost him much to do so.
Embarrassing the Biden Administration seems to be a popular sport getting close to the midterms.
So you bitch and most about sanctuary cities then just cut out the shipping cost.

Thanks lots.

Back
Top Bottom