• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems quick to rush a moot second impeachment

Or the Senate will decide. They can dismiss the case.
Or they can allow witnesses and evidence (another difference between R's and D's.

All of those folks were big boys. Boo Hoo. You don't like the spotlight, get out of it.

Bottom line, promises made, promised kept. That is rare in a President. Particularly with 95% of Washington working against him.

For what? Having a rally? Like he did dozens of times before?
Sorry. I could not respect nor vote for someone who treats our fighting men & women & their families so poorly. Apparently, I'm not alone with this, as his attacks on McCain cost Trump AZ, - and by extension the Presidency.

Trump's loss is very much an example of,

"what goes around, comes around"

Sorry. I could not respect nor vote for someone who treats our fighting men & women & their families so poorly. Apparently, I'm not alone with this, as his attacks on McCain cost Trump AZ, - and by extension the Presidency.

Trump's loss is very much an example of,

"what goes around, comes around"
A lot of people liked McCain. A lot of us didn't. I don't think it was his stupid comment about "winners" I think it was his railing against him after he betrayed us on the Obamacare vote. And I fully agree with him

On the Gold star parents, if you come out and harshly denounce someone very publicly at the DNC convention, expect to be punched back.

A lot of people liked McCain. A lot of us didn't. I don't think it was his stupid comment about "winners" I think it was his railing against him after he betrayed us on the Obamacare vote. And I fully agree with him

On the Gold star parents, if you come out and harshly denounce someone very publicly at the DNC convention, expect to be punched back.

With all respect to yourself, I'm glad most of the country doesn't believe as you described. A lot of us removed Trump - at least in part - due to his lack of respect & civility.

Last edited:
With all respect to yourself, I'm glad most of the country doesn't believe as you described. A lot of us ejected Trump - at least in part - due to his lack of respect & civility.
We'll disagree. His blunt and honest talk was absolutely part of his appeal. Did we cringe sometimes? Absolutely.

In comparison to Swamp creatures like McCain, who promised and promised and ran on repealing Obamacare. But when came the vote, he stabbed us in the back.

Same thing with Biden. Ran all this summer on 'Unite and Heal" the nation. The first opportunity to show he wasn't full of shit by publicly opposing Pelosi's impeachment bullshit - he told 75 million of us to **** ourselves. To pour gas on the file he compared us to Nazis and called the Capital Police racists with his BLM bullshit.

We'll disagree. His blunt and honest talk was absolutely part of his appeal. Did we cringe sometimes? Absolutely.

In comparison to Swamp creatures like McCain, who promised and promised and ran on repealing Obamacare. But when came the vote, he stabbed us in the back.

Same thing with Biden. Ran all this summer on 'Unite and Heal" the nation. The first opportunity to show he wasn't full of shit by publicly opposing Pelosi's impeachment bullshit - he told 75 million of us to **** ourselves. To pour gas on the file he compared us to Nazis and called the Capital Police racists with his BLM bullshit.

Hey, it's fair to disagree. But keep in mind, Trump was removed due to a rejection of his ideology. America didn't want him or what he was causing us to become.

Hey, it's fair to disagree. But keep in mind, Trump was removed due to a rejection of his ideology. America didn't want him or what he was causing us to become.
Again disagree. If it weren't for Covid, he would have been re-elected in a landslide.

Again disagree. If it weren't for Covid, he would have been re-elected in a landslide.

Uh, no. It wasn't the Covid. Covid was a golden (but unfortunate) political opportunity. It was Trump's mishandling the politics (and pandemic itself) , that sunk him.

Uh, no. It wasn't the Covid. Covid was a golden (but unfortunate) political opportunity. It was Trump's mishandling the politics (and pandemic itself) , that sunk him.

Good point. If he only started chanting "Wear a Mask" back in April, he'd be inaugurated next week.

Good point. If he only started chanting "Wear a Mask" back in April, he'd be inaugurated next week.

That surely wouldn't have hurt. But if he simply appeared to take it seriously, even if he didn't, yes - he would be a 'two-termer'.

It was a grave political miscalculation on his part, borne from the belief that the virus would primarily effect the Blue states and cities, and he could survive by continuing his politics of division. Unfortunately for Trump, the virus didn't play along.

That surely wouldn't have hurt. But if he simply appeared to take it seriously, even if he didn't, yes - he would be a 'two-termer'.

It was a grave political miscalculation on his part, borne from the belief that the virus would primarily effect the Blue states and cities, and he could survive by continuing his politics of division. Unfortunately for Trump, the virus didn't play along.
Hooey. You don't really believe that claptrap that he didn't do anything about the virus because it would primarily effect blue states, do you? We knew quickly that the virus went after the elderly, After Maine, Florida is state with the largest percentage of elderly. Do you think he was willing to write off Florida?

it wasn't just one tweet. it was his entire "i actually won, the election was stolen, and we can't let them do this" campaign of lies. he frothed up his duped loyalists into a frenzy and in the process fomented an insurrection.
Oh, the shame thing Hillary did, the same thing Sanders did, the same thing Gore did. Gotcha.

no, it was what i said.
I wasn't a member of this forum when Gore, Clinton and Sanders went on the news to accuse Bush, Trump, and Obama of voter fraud, to then know what you had to say about it.

I wasn't a member of this forum when Gore, Clinton and Sanders went on the news to accuse Bush, Trump, and Obama of voter fraud, to then know what you had to say about it.

who cares?

Does that not say it all?

These are National Guard troops sleeping in the capitol. They're there to protect Congress and its members from trump's supporters.

troops.jpg

Wake the **** up.

who cares?
You do, because you suddenly thought I was talking about things you've said when I was talking about what politicians said when interviewed after losing an election.

You do, because you suddenly thought I was talking about things you've said when I was talking about what politicians said when interviewed after losing an election.

no, you were deflecting all over the place. no thanks.

no, you were deflecting all over the place. no thanks.
All I said was the losing POTUS candidate accuses the winner of fraud for at least the last 20 years. Both parties do it. I guess some people can't see past the current election cycle.

Pushing the impeachment is important for all future presidents.

We already have to deal with lame duck presidents who pardon all their criminal friends. Allowing him to remain untouched because he is leaving office soon will give the green light to future POS presidents to do whatever they want those last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom