• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Democratic Senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Amazing, that Three Democrat Senators warned of issues with Dominion voting machines back in December 2019.

They were Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden, joined by Congressman Mark Pocan.

You can find the actual letter here:

The Washington Examiner reports:

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...minion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

They even provide a tweet in the subject here:

Well, well! So there can't be anything wrong with those voting machines despite concerns raised just a year prior by...Democrats?

How is it that despite all sorts of evidence of such problems, and the fact that both sides assert they want a fair counting of every vote, there remain so many people who prefer to ignore and insist other's ignore very real problems?

Once again, this may not result in a change in the final outcome, but why is there so much resistance to making sure of the outcome by addressing valid vote processing concerns?

The potential for wrong, something being wrong and something going wrong are very different things.

This won't change a thing, because nothing actually went wrong. Regardless of how much you wish it were true.

What's Trump's legal challenge count at now? You can skip the ones that were laughed out of court and any that the plaintiffs dropped because they wouldn't hold up to basic scrutiny.

You guys lost fair and square. Stop pretending you suddenly care about free and fair elections now that you've lost. Nobody believes you and you're not going to reverse the election. Cry harder for us.

The potential for wrong, something being wrong and something going wrong are very different things.

This won't change a thing, because nothing actually went wrong. Regardless of how much you wish it were true.

What's Trump's legal challenge count at now? You can skip the ones that were laughed out of court and any that the plaintiffs dropped because they wouldn't hold up to basic scrutiny.

You seem fairly certain of this, so I wonder what window to absolute truth do you have that grants you such certainty?

Even I am cautious about how things may turn out; hence my final sentence in the OP.

Yet YOUR side of the argument always asserts itself as if speaking absolute truth...despite the fact that just because such assertions are stated with absolute "conviction" does not make them true. 🤷‍♂️

Amazing, that Three Democrat Senators warned of issues with Dominion voting machines back in December 2019.

They were Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden, joined by Congressman Mark Pocan.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...minion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

Well, well! So there can't be anything wrong with those voting machines despite concerns raised just a year prior by...Democrats?

How is it that despite all sorts of evidence of such problems, and the fact that both sides assert they want a fair counting of every vote, there remain so many people who prefer to ignore and insist other's ignore very real problems?

Once again, this may not result in a change in the final outcome, but why is there so much resistance to making sure of the outcome by addressing valid vote processing concerns?

Captain Adverse, Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are not attorneys with a history of saying things they can not back up. And according to them the evidence is overwhelming that voter fraud through this Dominion software did occur. This software is so faulty that remotely it can alter results by people all over the world if they are in possession of the proper code to access. They say they have detected the algorithms detecting when an outside force altered vote counts in multiple states. Look, I do not see Lin Wood or Sidney Powell putting their reputations on the line over some farce. We have not seen the evidence they claim they have but no doubt in the near future we will.

You guys lost fair and square. Stop pretending you suddenly care about free and fair elections now that you've lost. Nobody believes you and you're not going to reverse the election. Cry harder for us.

And you can stop pretending y’all didn’t spend the last four years trying to undermine confidence in the election process and attempting to subvert the results of the last election.

And you can stop pretending y’all didn’t spend the last four years trying to undermine confidence in the election process and attempting to subvert the results of the last election.
Nobody tried to reverse the results of the election, what was pointed out was that Trump and many people im his administration actively solicited help from Russia. Hell, Trump did it on live TV.

Nobody cares that you guys are mad you lost in a landslide and no amount of your whining and crying is going to change the result. Elections have consequences, and the MAGA snowflakes need to get over it.

There's got to be better ways to do this. Eliminate as much of the fraud as possible, to also eliminate as much of the claims of fraud as possible. Remove as much doubt as possible. Figure out the best way to do that and make it universal. Make improvements when needed.

Get rid of all voting machines.

Design a system which allows voters to verify their vote was properly counted, then
1. You get a week to vote
2. The votes are counted
3. You have a week to verify your vote and change your vote
4. The votes are counted again
5. You can again verify your vote was counted properly

It seems that something like this only needs to be done for the vote for president.

Crazy idea, huh?

Something did go wrong, Philadelphia counted almost a million ballots out of sight of Republican poll watchers in violation of the law. If you deny this you are simply not living in reality

LOL Russians hacking the DNC and Putin's trolls spreading propaganda while pretending to be Americans has nothing to do with the counting of the votes. The fact that you also welcomed the Russian help like Mueller said the one term mistake did makes you complicit. Stop comparing being concerned with a President that owes our adversary for their help in his election to Mr. One and done's current America hating abomination which is trying to discredit our most sacred national treasure, our free and fair elections. Even the most basic responsibility of a President, that he must facilitate the peaceful transfer of power is beyond his capabilities.

You seem fairly certain of this, so I wonder what window to absolute truth do you have that grants you such certainty?

Even I am cautious about how things may turn out; hence my final sentence in the OP.

Yet YOUR side of the argument always asserts itself as if speaking absolute truth...despite the fact that just because such assertions are stated with absolute "conviction" does not make them true. 🤷‍♂️
Go on, show me any evidence that the counts, recounts and beyond show anything other than Biden won the election. Where is this supposed fraud that is being pushed in to your head by the outgoing President and his people? Where is it?

I'm certain of one thing, you are being fed information that is a nonsense.

All your narrative needs is a little proof. But there is none. Republicans and Democrat poll officials say the same thing.

Something did go wrong, Philadelphia counted almost a million ballots out of sight of Republican poll watchers in violation of the law. If you deny this you are simply not living in reality
I can't deny something that I don't know. But I'm more than happy to educate myself. Go on; provide some reputable sources that cover this story.

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

It added that all states with close results have paper records of each vote that allow for a recount, if necessary.

The Dominion machines make a paper ballot in addition to the electronic one. The paper ballots are used for recounts.

Shame on the news sources who don't tell the deplorables this.

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

It added that all states with close results have paper records of each vote that allow for a recount, if necessary.

The Dominion machines make a paper ballot in addition to the electronic one. The paper ballots are used for recounts.

I must have missed where some ambiguous “coalition” was given the powers of a prophet of the lord to declare no fraud occurred. The deep state wants Trump gone and I don’t think they would think twice about switching votes and lying about it

Captain Adverse, Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are not attorneys with a history of saying things they can not back up. And according to them the evidence is overwhelming that voter fraud through this Dominion software did occur. This software is so faulty that remotely it can alter results by people all over the world if they are in possession of the proper code to access. They say they have detected the algorithms detecting when an outside force altered vote counts in multiple states. Look, I do not see Lin Wood or Sidney Powell putting their reputations on the line over some farce. We have not seen the evidence they claim they have but no doubt in the near future we will.
Really? Because it seems that Sydney Powell does have that record.

“It’s not and you know it’s not,” interjected U.S. Circuit Judge Thomas Griffith, an appointee of President George W. Bush, who said such a designation would reduce the judiciary to a “rubber stamp.”

The above was said to Powell.

And I can't find any evidence that Wood actually did sue Biden's campaign (although there are plenty of claims that he did/was going to).

The cultists are gonna spiral their poor, fragile little minds into mash potatoes if they’re not careful.

When are they going to release the Kraken?

I think this video sums up the stupidity of your OP:

I think this video sums up the stupidity of your OP:

So you all noticed the pictures (that I brought up in a different thread, and now he used again in this interview) that Rudy is touting as "evidence" that they brought in additional votes at around 4 am, right? Notice something interesting about those "4am in Detroit" photos?

So you all noticed the pictures (that I brought up in a different thread, and now he used again in this interview) that Rudy is touting as "evidence" that they brought in additional votes at around 4 am, right? Notice something interesting about those "4am in Detroit" photos?
Rudy's the guy you bring in when no one else will take your case. He does have an offramp into a lucrative movie career, I hear - see my avatar :)

Rudy's the guy you bring in when no one else will take your case. He does have an offramp into a lucrative movie career, I hear - see my avatar :)
It just doesn't make any sense. There is no sun at 4:30am in November in Detroit. Yet he has put those pictures up as his evidence of those ballots coming in several times now, that I've seen. And there is no way it took them over 2+ hours to unload the number of ballots they are claiming.

It just doesn't make any sense. There is no sun at 4:30am in November in Detroit. Yet he has put those pictures up as his evidence of those ballots coming in several times now, that I've seen. And there is no way it took them over 2+ hours to unload the number of ballots they are claiming.
It doesn't have to make sense. The trump team knows they have no case. They're sewing doubt in our democracy in order to fund raise so that trump can travel and hold rallies on his campaign's dime so he can remain relevant.

I sure hope he's tied up in court for years for his malfeasance. It couldn't happen to a "nicer guy"!

Please cite the cases where Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are the attorney of record for any of these election cases.

Oh...I like this..."The Dominion machines make a paper ballot in addition to the electronic one. The paper ballots are used for recounts."

So...the machine that isn't liked by anybody...not even Democrats..."makes a paper ballot". And this paper ballot is used for recounts. Does this paper ballot have a signature on it? If not, any recount will just recount possibly bogus votes.

btw, it's not just the machines, as we saw in this ****ed up Georgia "recount". By not verifying the signatures on every ballot that was recounted, all they did was recount possibly bogus votes.

What we have here is the Uniparty vs Trump and the will of the people. The Uniparty will do everything they can...hell, they aren't even hiding anymore...to steal the election.

Well, instead of wondering, write a letter to Mcconnell-R and the Republican controlled Senate and ask why they approved the voting systems.

What's even more ironic trump and Republicans because of the election results all of a sudden want to do something.

They had pre election congressional hearings on election security and systems like Dominion for a couple years now.

So again, the Republican controlled Senate passed the current measures.

I believe it's time for them to publically admit and own up to their 2020 election design.

And then admit this election is done, we will hold future hearings to continue the improvement of our elections.

As for the OP, it's admirable that you pointed out the sensible and honest Senators.

Back
Top Bottom