• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Democratic National Convention

2020.png

YES, I understand the psychology of that... But you know and I know... With much of the country's businesses shut down, Million of People UNEMPLOYED.. that the "trading frenzy" is just that "trading frenzy".... and I suspect that time will prove what is behind the "trading frenzy" is a lot more colluded with dirty money washing, not only by people in this country, but backed by money washing promotions for various other countries through the many shell's that exist for that very purpose.

America NEVER should have based the nature and health of the nation by a stock market that is promoted by "Speculations"... when that was never the point nor principle for the original design of the Stock Market.
To each their own. I don't grade our economic health solely by the stockmatkets performance. The stockmarket did well under obama but his economy was flat. Not bad mind you. He was dealt a tough hand and while I'm not high on his choices he did steer the ship to better ground. Of we were to grade him on just stocks plenty of people made money but the picture is more complex than just that as it is now. If people are honest they have to admit corona virus was also a tough hand to be dealt on anyones watch and Trump isn't nearly the disaster some want to portray him as. The motives are obvious and both sides do it. Obama had to deal with it and trump too. I prefer trumps economic approach but that's a matter of opinion that fair people can debate. Neither of them did a bad job if everyone is honest about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

so why do all the rich democrats whine then? They have as many or more fat cats in office than the GOP does

What do you think Clintonian 3rd way politics was? It's financial wins for the right and ocassional scant social wins for the left. And that's what has led to the progressive movement within the Dem party... so that both parties aren't in total servitude of wall street.

sitting around with your thumb up your ass and blaming Trump because you are constitpated?
I'm not really invested in the debate, the guy seems to be a troll more than having an actual position to debate. Im fully expecting a snarky reply that does not address any point i raise

All of day 4...

I'm not really invested in the debate, the guy seems to be a troll more than having an actual position to debate. Im fully expecting a snarky reply that does not address any point i raise

seems to be the case. a few months before national elections, they come out of the woodwork.

Did Biden's grand kids say that he calls the every day?

What do you think Clintonian 3rd way politics was? It's financial wins for the right and ocassional scant social wins for the left. And that's what has led to the progressive movement within the Dem party... so that both parties aren't in total servitude of wall street.

Clinton got lucky. Normally his idiotic tax hikes would have harmed the economy bu the dot com bubble saved his ass

Really adult debate tech.:roll:

that's a most interesting comment coming from you. The Irony meter is now spinning faster than a top fuel dragster's wheels.

that's a most interesting comment coming from you. The Irony meter is now spinning faster than a top fuel dragster's wheels.

Triggered...

Lol. Pass the bong, dude.

The Dems have it together. Biden-Harris is a great ticket.

Trump-Pence, otoh--that's two fools leading a bunch of idiots.

Clinton got lucky. Normally his idiotic tax hikes would have harmed the economy bu the dot com bubble saved his ass
So did the multi-billion dollar tobacco settlement that went to the gov coffers

Im just wondering hlw long it will take progressives to give Obama credit for trumps economy after he brings it roaring back for the second time.

Moot point because there will not be a second term for Trump.

Serious question: how soon after he leaves office do you think Melania will divorce him? I'm betting it's filed before the end of 2021. I should start a poll... and a pool.

Serious question: how soon after he leaves office do you think Melania will divorce him? I'm betting it's filed before the end of 2021. I should start a poll... and a pool.

why divorce him?

she is beyond child bearing years

and she can **** whoever she chooses

and there are so many tRump properties she can always find one he isn't at

and then there is her adored (by her, anyway) kid. don't think she would subject him to a divorce proceeding that would be destined to be very public and likely very ugly

divorce gives her nothing she does not already possess

Back
Top Bottom