• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Death, yours?

At least you will go out having done the world a favor.

What trash talking? I do that all the time, which is funny because I know if a fight were to ever break out I would get my ass handed to me.

What trash talking? I do that all the time, which is funny because I know if a fight were to ever break out I would get my ass handed to me.
Dunno what it's like over on the East Coast, but around here all we have are the bandwagon losers, and they back down pretty easy.

Well if my parents are an indicator of anything I'll die in surgery for some kind of heart problem in my 60's.

:lol: No.

To the OP - I am middle aged now so I HOPE I don't die any time soon ... I'll go with old age and I'd like to die having heart stopping sex.

I definitely don't want to die by asphyxiation (smoke or water inhalation) other than that, when it's my time, I'll be worm food.

so...'coming' and going at the same time eh? lol

both grandmothers, mom and dad all died at the ripe old age of...64. all but mom of heart attack/stroke. mom bit it due to alzheimers and grief over dad passing. one grandfather died at 81 from lung cancer, worked at a factory galvanizing wire for 50 years. other grandfather died of heart attack at 93, smoked 2 packs of camels a day for over 70 years.

I figure if I can make it past 64, I have a shot at going the distance. either that or I will get hit by a bus.

I definitely don't want to die by asphyxiation (smoke or water inhalation) other than that, when it's my time, I'll be worm food.

how about autoerotic asphyxiation?

I hereby dub thee...quickdraw
Do women actually have orgasms during sex? I've never stayed awake long enough to find out.

Do women actually have orgasms during sex? I've never stayed awake long enough to find out.

Normally they do, but they tend to lose the mood whenever you insist on finding the stopwatch before you get started.

Not while they are sleeping...

friend of mine: wife told him she didn't mind if he boinked her while she was asleep....just be sure to pull her gown back down when he was done. :thumbs:

friend of mine: wife told him she didn't mind if he boinked her while she was asleep....just be sure to pull her gown back down when he was done. :thumbs:

Now that is a heavy sleeper.

If family history is any clue, probably from cancer or old age in my sleep. I prefer the latter. :mrgreen:

I tend to get weird, intense illnesses. I'll go through a period where I don't get sick for 2 years, and then suddenly I have near-fatal food poisoning, or strange eye viruses, or malaria (in the case of my last stay in Asia). Even though I dread the idea, I have this weird feeling that I might eventually die of acute illness.

I'm not fond of the idea of dying in my sleep. That means you are unconscious and unaware that you're dying, and that doesn't necessarily mean it would be made more peaceful. Death is important and I would rather be aware that it's going to happen soon because I have the impression that awareness would help with the transition to whatever comes next. It might not matter though.

How do you think you'll die? And more importantly, if you had to choose, how would you want to die? Do you think you'll die young or middle aged or old?

I'll probably die because I sometimes do less than safe things, and some day I may have an accident from being less than safe. I want to die saving the one I love. I think I'm going to die young, I always think I will, it doesn't scare me anymore even, it's like I've accepted that I'm going to die young just as one accepts that the sun will rise in the morning.

When I was 18, I was definitely a risk-taker, and I was mortally convinced I would not live to be 30.
My buddy who was NOT a risk-taker died at 24 at the hands of criminals.

I am now 44. Having lived a lot longer than I expected, I have decided to shoot for 88.

If I am in a hospital bed, in pain, and there is no longer any hope of "fixing" me, I hope some kind person will give me an overdose of morphine.

Most people in America will die in a nursing home lying in their own poop. Unfortunately, it's true.

Back
Top Bottom