• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Danger for democrats (take 2)

Which is more dangerous to the democrat party?

• Trump colluding with Russia

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Trump not colluding with Russia

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me rephrase that. There is NO Evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. You libs are the ones that keep preaching Trump is guilty of collusion. Prove it. Put up or shut up.

You might have missed that this is a public message board, and no one is required to shut up. Even Trump defenders get to continue posting their endless opinions that there is "no evidence". Lucky for you!

okay "Your hair on fire"" about as adult as something trump would say!! iJust because trump keeps reliving the president race does not mean dems are..we have lost races before we dont trip like trump does about losing things...Now what i dont like is Trump Blaming dems for shutdown because we as americans dont want to pay for a wall the Mexican government was suppose to do. Trump said mexico was suppose to pay for it not americans. Trump said on tv he was the one doing the shutdown. so why you blame dems

Gee Obama said you can keep your dr, you can keep your insurance and you'll save over $2,000 per yr per family. All lies.

Now to why you liberals are to blame is because you refuse to cut a deal. Pelosi has said repeatedly no money for a wall. Period But to make matter worse your leaders have said repeatedly open the border and we'll talk. Chris you've had a month now to talk and nothing. So you've had all the opportunity to talk but have not. Pelosi goes to Hawaii and then a group of liberals goes to Puerto Rico to play in the sand and now Pelosi with other liberals wanted to go to Brussels for a week.

The truth is the new negotiated NAFTA agreement opens up fair trade that was we did not have before. Mexico and Canada was eating out lunch, not now, so yes Mexico is paying for the wall indirectly.

I doubt that anyone is hoping for collusion. No one wants a sitting president to be a puppet for a hostile foreign power. The reality is there is a lot of evidence that suggests collusion may have happened and some people aren't cowards who stick their heads in the sand and pretend they don't see what is in front of them simply because it would be bad.

I stopped reading, I have asked for proof of your claims and have never received anything. You say there's a lot of evidence, fine, show me the proof of your evidence, put up or shut up. It's really not that hard. Post up the proof.

You might have missed that this is a public message board, and no one is required to shut up. Even Trump defenders get to continue posting their endless opinions that there is "no evidence". Lucky for you!

I like that quote "put up or shut up" or "put your money where your mouth is", what I'm asking for is for them to prove their claims of evidence. And I have not received anything. When you make a claim be prepared to support that claim. Otherwise you're just full of Bull****.

I like that quote "put up or shut up" or "put your money where your mouth is", what I'm asking for is for them to prove their claims of evidence. And I have not received anything. When you make a claim be prepared to support that claim. Otherwise you're just full of Bull****.

There is much public evidence of questionable contacts with MANY members of Trump's campaign with Russian operatives. Most logical rational people would take pause here...and want an answer to what is going on. Mueller is investigating, has handed down many indictments, and evidence is mounting. The fact that there will never be enough evidence for YOU to abandon your defense of the Trump Administration does not prove your adversaries are full of BS.

There is much public evidence of questionable contacts with MANY members of Trump's campaign with Russian operatives. Most logical rational people would take pause here...and want an answer to what is going on. Mueller is investigating, has handed down many indictments, and evidence is mounting. The fact that there will never be enough evidence for YOU to abandon your defense of the Trump Administration does not prove your adversaries are full of BS.

Do you liberals ever deal in facts? Because I have never seen one of you libs quote any facts. I have asked a hundred times provided the proof of all the evidence you have. You or no one else will provide the proof of evidence.

Thus your comment is baselse and useless. You've provided nothing, zip zero, except Bull****

Last edited:
Trump not colluding with Russia. The libs hair will be on fire, they all thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in to win. They got that dead wrong and for the last two years they have bet the farm on Trump colluding with Russia. And they'll get that one wrong, making asses out of the themselves. Could be they just roll over and die knowing they lost to Trump and there was no collusion. You never know.

To be fair, the left have put their money on every horse in the race, not just collusion with Russia.

Gloat while you can. There is no one crookeder than Trump. Theoretical physicists had to introduce 8 new spatial dimensions to model how crooked Trump is.

Gloat while you can.

Mueller is doing a fantastic job, 33 people indicted. Trump's personal lawyer, National Security Advisor, and campaign manager all guilty, 2 of them going to prison.

We should have a report very soon detailing Trump's Russian dealings. What more could we ask for?

LOL. Most of the people Mueller has indicted is for indicting Russian spies because they spied.

If Mueller does not find Trump colluding with the Russians your stating that you libs can SPIN that easily enough. And your stating there is enough nails in Trump's coffin to make the investigation worth it. So if Trump is found to not have colluded with the Russians you gained NOTHING. You look like an ass with your pants down. You libs have lived these last 2 yrs on Trump being guilty of collusion. Manafort is going to turn on Trump and we'll know everything, Mueller has Flynn not all the cards are going to fall around Trump. Oh now we got Cohen and we're now going to know everything about Trump colluding with the Russian and so on.

You libs bet the farm on Crooked Hillary winning the election. Yep you were dead wrong. Now you've bet the farm on Trump colluded with Russia. And once again you will be dead wrong. But you think you can spin it so it does not look so bad that you were dead wrong. What bull****.

Uh. I'm not a democrat. Nor am I nearly as angry about this situation as you appear to be.

Deep breath for all

and let's continue:

Mueller's investigation has been very productive. 7 people have been either convicted or found guilty. ANother 26 have been indicted, including 3 Russians. This has in no way been a waste of time. He has found criminals. The Mueller probe has been a good thing if your intent is to truly drain the swamp.

I would much prefer that there be nothing that they could find on Trump. He is our president and I don't like the thought of our president being a criminal.

All of that being said, Mueller finding nothing would not be egg on the Democrats' face any more. Mueller's investigation has been fruitful, per the previous numbers stated. I didn't be the farm on Hillary. I don't bet the farm on Trump. I'm simply answering the question with my opinion, which is what they asked for.

Though you haven't actually addressed what I stated. You instead addressed a lot of other things that I didn't state. My question to you: Do you think it's worse for Dems if Trump did collude or didn't? I'll stick with my answer, since you haven't said anything, at all, against what I actually said. They, along with all of us, would be worse off if it was discovered that Trump/any president was in bed with the Kremlin.

Please, don't take it so personally that I think that Americans would suffer if the president was colluding with Russia. It's not an attack against you.

In Trump We Trust is the actual name of the publication you cite? That's kinda funny. Unless you meant it?

But the poll that publication cites is Investors Business Daily. Although I can read the article IBD has some sort of pay wall that prevents me from posting a link on this site.

No Collusion.

Using your own words: "Trump getting away with colluding with Russia." That could only happen by Mueller not doing his job.

Of course no collusion. It's not defined in law. However, conspiracy is, and Trump is guilty as sin of that.

Which is more dangerous to the Republican Party?

a) Drinking the Kool-Aid.

b) Drinking the Kool-Aid and claiming you didn't.

Which is more dangerous to the Republican Party?

a) Drinking the Kool-Aid.

b) Drinking the Kool-Aid and claiming you didn't.

I'm perplexed. We have a gubmint shutdown so Trump can get those crafty Mexicans to pay for it, like he said. I think the Trump circular logic has about run out of gas, if it ever had any. He must be going to keep the gubmint shut down until the Mexicans can't stand the sounds of Politicians whining. They'll cough up if we'll shut up. Yep! Or not. IS this collusion with Mexicans? Are the Mexicans interested enough to even participate in a little collusion? Is El Chapo involved? He seems to have paid every body else. Why not? Keerissst, hire El Chapo build the wall and put toll booths on the tunnels. There ya' go, that's the answer, Mexico pays for the Wall. Dr. Justin O. Peewillie would be proud. Merican enginuity, eh?
/

Uh. I'm not a democrat. Nor am I nearly as angry about this situation as you appear to be.

Deep breath for all

and let's continue:

Mueller's investigation has been very productive. 7 people have been either convicted or found guilty. ANother 26 have been indicted, including 3 Russians. This has in no way been a waste of time. He has found criminals. The Mueller probe has been a good thing if your intent is to truly drain the swamp.

His mandate was Trump collusion with the Russians. And he has failed to find a damn thing. All those outside that Mueller has got were for a lie to the FBI, some Russians that are not even here, and Manafort and Cohen, Mueller got for crimes committed before Trump's campaign.

All of that being said, Mueller finding nothing would not be egg on the Democrats' face any more.

Boy are you dead wrong, the libs have been screaming Russia, Russia, Russia, / Trump, Trump, Trump Collusion. They were screaming, now Mueller has George Papadopoulos and he's going to be squeezed and he's going to bring down Trump. Wait now he has Manafort and he will damn sure squeal his guts out bringing Trump down. Ohhhhhhh Mueller has Flynn now Trump's cards are going to fall and bring him down. Now can you believe it, Mueller's got Cohen, now Trump is going down for sure. Trump colluded with Russia to win the election and all these people Mueller got even some of the Russians all squealed on Trump, but nothing came from it. Just like every lib in this country thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in to win. Wrong. They have all embarrassed themself with all the hate Trump speech they can't see straight.

Though you haven't actually addressed what I stated.

Was what you started a question that I needed to respond too?

You instead addressed a lot of other things that I didn't state.

Again what you stated was that a question for me to answer?

My question to you: Do you think it's worse for Dems if Trump did collude or didn't?

Now you post a question, I have already said there is no collusion with Trump / Russia and when Mueller announces that the Dems hair will be on fire and they won't believe a word in Mueller's report.

I'll stick with my answer, since you haven't said anything, at all, against what I actually said.

Again what you stated was that a question you posted?

They, along with all of us, would be worse off if it was discovered that Trump/any president was in bed with the Kremlin.

Yeah and the Dems have accused Trump of working for the Kremlin to destroy the United States.

All I can say is your hair will on fire, soon as you get the word there is no collusion. You libs will be crying and whimpering Trump beat Crooked Hillary and now there is no collusion, :boohoo:

And if they do find The Donald colluded...will you accept it and condemn him for it?

Of course no collusion. It's not defined in law. However, conspiracy is, and Trump is guilty as sin of that.

Prove it. Why belittle yourself with Bull****. Try some facts once in a while, instead of all your lies. Christ your worse than Obamafail with his lies. You can keep your Dr........................................................................................................

And if they do find The Donald colluded...will you accept it and condemn him for it?

Your question is not specific. Obamafail did by stating with an open mike he can be more flexible with Putin once he is reelected. I call that colluding with the Russians.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...ebe22615f3d65bfe65b0b38fafc50134&action=click

Crooked Hillary colluded with the Russians to write the phony dossier and she paid them for it. That is colluding with the Russians and what Crooked Hillary did was to have the FBI to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump.

Maybe you can clarify what you mean by The Donald colluded.

There is no bait. I replied to your post and rather than put forth anything that resembled a coherent or intelligent argument you choose talk about spell check. You aren't replying because your position is weak and you don't have any rebuttal. Tuck your tail and scurry off.

Ok, look, I generally don't engage in discussions where a poster wants to argue, just for the sake of arguing. I'll make an exception since I'm new to this forum, and you're not familiar with me. First of all, it was a poll question. This being a political forum, I took for granted when I said "dangerous for the democrat party", you would consider the context of the question as political. That said, you went on to state your opinion and explain how you arrived at that conclusion. That was fine as well. You lost me at " You super political hacks are rediculous. " If you are going to insult me, at least spell correctly. I'll have an intelligent exchange of ideas, and discuss the issues with anybody, but usually I don't respond to ad hominem attacks. Then you posted the above quote. Which doesn't make sense. The thread I started was a poll question with 2 options. I didn't state any position at all. I asked a question. How can you say my position is weak if I didn't state a position? So there you have it.:peace

Your question is not specific. Obamafail did by stating with an open mike he can be more flexible with Putin once he is reelected. I call that colluding with the Russians.

Other people dont enter into this accusation.

If THe Donald colluded with Russians in person or by intentional proxy to gain advantage in the election.

If THe Donald colluded with Russians in person or by intentional proxy to gain advantage in the election.

There you go "IF" is Crooked Hillary in person or by intentional proxy to gain advantage in the election by hiring Russians to formulate a phony dossier that she paid for is Collusion.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...ebe22615f3d65bfe65b0b38fafc50134&action=click

Crooked Hillary colluded with the Russians to write the phony dossier and she paid them for it. That is colluding with the Russians and what Crooked Hillary did was to have the FBI to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump.

There you go "IF" is Crooked Hillary in person or by intentional proxy to gain advantage in the election by hiring Russians to formulate a phony dossier that she paid for is Collusion.
complete non-answer ^^

There you go...refusing to answer the question again. Why is that?

I clarified it just as you requested (and am ignoring anything referring to other people as irrelevant and your attempt to avoid answering. I'll answer you, if you'd like, after you give me an honest answer)

Here, try again:

If The Donald colluded with Russians in person or by intentional proxy to gain advantage in the election, will you accept it and condemn him?

If The Donald colluded with Russians in person or by intentional proxy to gain advantage in the election, will you accept it and condemn him?

"IF" is a hypothetical question. Prove Trump colluded with the Russians and who were those Russians and what did they do to win the election for Trump?

I clarified it just as you requested (and am ignoring anything referring to other people as irrelevant and your attempt to avoid answering. I'll answer you, if you'd like, after you give me an honest answer)

You calling Obamafail irrelevant, he colluded with the Russians for Christs sake. These are facts not hypothetical.

Putin told Obamafail to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir. How stupid was that???
Putin told Obamafail to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian and he said yes sir. How stupid was that.
Putin told Obamafail to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO, he again says yes sir. How stupid was that.
Obamafail asked Putin of all people to certify that all of Syria’s WMD were taking out of Syria and Putin lied to Obamafail. How stupid was that?
Obamafail told Russia that once he is reelected he can be more flexible to what Putin wants. How stupid was that. Obamafail loved Putin and did whatever Putin wanted. How stupid was that. Watch the video.

Next I'll outline how your beloved Crooked Hillary colluded with the Russians.

"IF" is a hypothetical question. Prove Trump colluded with the Russians and who were those Russians and what did they do to win the election for Trump?

You calling Obamafail irrelevant, he colluded with the Russians for Christs sake. These are facts not hypothetical.

Putin told Obamafail to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir. How stupid was that???
Putin told Obamafail to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian and he said yes sir. How stupid was that.
Putin told Obamafail to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO, he again says yes sir. How stupid was that.
Obamafail asked Putin of all people to certify that all of Syria’s WMD were taking out of Syria and Putin lied to Obamafail. How stupid was that?
Obamafail told Russia that once he is reelected he can be more flexible to what Putin wants. How stupid was that. Obamafail loved Putin and did whatever Putin wanted. How stupid was that. Watch the video.

Next I'll outline how your beloved Crooked Hillary colluded with the Russians.

Thanks, I have my answer:

Born Free: 'No I will not accept it or condemn him.'

It's amusing to see just how much time and effort attempting to deny your answer tho.

But I'm good, thanks. We can see your position very clearly.

Back
Top Bottom