• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Danger for democrats (take 2)

Which is more dangerous to the democrat party?

• Trump colluding with Russia

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Trump not colluding with Russia

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone tell me what "colluding with Russia" means? How much contact, over what issues, and with what intent does collusion occur? What do you suspect Trump did in that regard?

Collusion is like when Obama told the Russians he would be more flexible after getting elected again

Liberals are big into groupthinks, they will never admit anything. They have already been programmed to believe Trump is a Manchurian candidate/president. Now if there’s overwhelming need to change the story then the Ministry of Truth will update the story, the left will receive the new programming and proceed as if they never believed Trump was a Russian plant, but the point remains, their philosophy comes from central leadership and dissent is quelled Orwellian style in the party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

There's been quite a bit of evidence of collusion in the press for a couple of years now.

If there isn't enough evidence to nail Trump and Mueller isn't able to put together a strong enough case, he still may have done his job. We won't know until all this is over and all the facts come out. Could still be years to learn everything.

Please show this "evidence"

What is more dangerous for the democrats:

I'll answer your poll if you answer mine:

Barack Hussein Obama -

1. Great president; or
2. Greatest president?

I think they can spin the "Trump no colluding with Russia" easily enough. They've got enough on his entourage already that even if they don't drive that final nail home, there are still enough nails in the coffin that the investigation was worth it for them. But if he is actually colluding? For any president to be colluding with Russia is obviously a terrible thing for every American citizen.

I think they can spin the "Trump no colluding with Russia" easily enough. They've got enough on his entourage already that even if they don't drive that final nail home, there are still enough nails in the coffin that the investigation was worth it for them. But if he is actually colluding? For any president to be colluding with Russia is obviously a terrible thing for every American citizen.

If Mueller does not find Trump colluding with the Russians your stating that you libs can SPIN that easily enough. And your stating there is enough nails in Trump's coffin to make the investigation worth it. So if Trump is found to not have colluded with the Russians you gained NOTHING. You look like an ass with your pants down. You libs have lived these last 2 yrs on Trump being guilty of collusion. Manafort is going to turn on Trump and we'll know everything, Mueller has Flynn not all the cards are going to fall around Trump. Oh now we got Cohen and we're now going to know everything about Trump colluding with the Russian and so on.

You libs bet the farm on Crooked Hillary winning the election. Yep you were dead wrong. Now you've bet the farm on Trump colluded with Russia. And once again you will be dead wrong. But you think you can spin it so it does not look so bad that you were dead wrong. What bull****.

Option 3: Trump getting away with colluding with Russia.

So after almost two years of Russian/Trump collusion investigation by Mueller and his team of Hillary supporters and million on millions of dollars spent.... and now you are implying that Mueller didn't do his job? I guess you are covering all your bases in case Mueller can't find any Russian/Trump collusion but blaming him for a lousy job because he couldn't find any collusion that you wanted...is that what you are saying. :peace

So after almost two years of Russian/Trump collusion investigation by Mueller and his team of Hillary supporters and million on millions of dollars spent.... and now you are implying that Mueller didn't do his job? I guess you are covering all your bases in case Mueller can't find any Russian/Trump collusion but blaming him for a lousy job because he couldn't find any collusion that you wanted...is that what you are saying. :peace

Read the thread.

I do not understand the question nor what the choice is suppose to mean? Its rather a silly question to begin with since we already have long standing very clear evidence that Trump did indeed collude with the Russians.

I hope you have shared that evidence with the Mueller investigation team...I think he might need some new leads.

What is more dangerous for the democrats:

Probably neither honestly. At this point, it's fairly obvious that he did collide. So not finding ironclad evidence would be bad, but Trump has committed so many other crimes worthy of impeachment so far we don't even really need it that badly.

I hope you have shared that evidence with the Mueller investigation team...I think he might need some new leads.

Mueller has that information and more. Have faith and it will be rewarded in good time.

I did and I came to the same results.

I answered it in the thread. Would you like to quote the answer and then explain how you disagree?

So your comparing a black jury that let OJ go free to Mueller's possible inept investigation.

No, I'm saying that if Trump does escape justice, we'll probably still know he is guilty. If Mueller's report says otherwise then I'll reconsider. There is a difference between complete exoneration and not having enough evidence to prosecute.

Probably neither honestly. At this point, it's fairly obvious that he did collide. So not finding ironclad evidence would be bad, but Trump has committed so many other crimes worthy of impeachment so far we don't even really need it that badly.

It's fairly obvious that Trump did collude with Russia. Really, if it's so obvious to you then post up proof that shows just how obvious it is. I really want to see what you claim is so obvious that Mueller has to nail Trump with. It's really obvious, right. Prove it.

Gloat while you can. There is no one crookeder than Trump. Theoretical physicists had to introduce 8 new spatial dimensions to model how crooked Trump is.

Greetings, Amelia. :2wave:

:funny . :thumbs:

No, I'm saying that if Trump does escape justice, we'll probably still know he is guilty. If Mueller's report says otherwise then I'll reconsider. There is a difference between complete exoneration and not having enough evidence to prosecute.

I take you as one of the Juries on the OJ case, but the other way around. He is guilty and I don't care what the lack of evidence is. Hang that bastard.

Back
Top Bottom