• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Danger for democrats (take 2)

Which is more dangerous to the democrat party?

• Trump colluding with Russia

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Trump not colluding with Russia

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after almost two years of Russian/Trump collusion investigation by Mueller and his team of Hillary supporters and million on millions of dollars spent.... and now you are implying that Mueller didn't do his job? I guess you are covering all your bases in case Mueller can't find any Russian/Trump collusion but blaming him for a lousy job because he couldn't find any collusion that you wanted...is that what you are saying. :peace

Mueller investigation: $25 million as of end of 2018.

Cost of ONE Weekend at Mar-a-Lago $3.5 million.

(Trump has played golf at one of properties 167 times as of end of 2018.)

Melania "needed" to be in NYC until June of 2017, at a cost of $150,000 per day.

Ken Starr's investigation of a BJ cost 80 million in 1996 dollars.

Mueller is a friggin bargain.

No, the democrats did. Look at how leftists responded to Tulsi Gabbards very common sense criticism of Hironos anti-Catholic bigotry. Dissent may not be tolerated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When questioning a candidate about his abortion views, and candidate is not forthcoming, a question about his membership in an organization that is by definition anti choice, is not anti Catholic bigotry. Gabbards appears to be trying to gain some attention for her sure to fail presidential bid, by taking this cheap shot. I'm glad to see some people trying to point that out to her.

When questioning a candidate about his abortion views, and candidate is not forthcoming, a question about his membership in an organization that is by definition anti choice, is not anti Catholic bigotry. Gabbards appears to be trying to gain some attention for her sure to fail presidential bid, by taking this cheap shot. I'm glad to see some people trying to point that out to her.

His abortion views are irrelevant and since opposition to abortion is a tenant of the largest religious groups in the country it can’t even be made a litmus test as it would have the effect of discriminating against religious Christians. It is by definition bigotry actually.

Can the “anti choice” it’s “anti-abortion” I have little respect for people who are so afraid of accurately describing their own position they use euphemisms

And you kind of proved my point, no democrat can hold any position contrary to the inner party and be welcome in the coalition. Republicans can be pro-abortion and given respect power and committee assignments in the party, democrats? Well not so much

What is more dangerous for the democrats:

Wrong poll question. It should be:

Which is more dangerous to the night sky?

Trump colluding with Russia?

Trump not colluding with Russia?​

His abortion views are irrelevant and since opposition to abortion is a tenant of the largest religious groups in the country it can’t even be made a litmus test as it would have the effect of discriminating against religious Christians. It is by definition bigotry actually.

Can the “anti choice” it’s “anti-abortion” I have little respect for people who are so afraid of accurately describing their own position they use euphemisms

And you kind of proved my point, no democrat can hold any position contrary to the inner party and be welcome in the coalition. Republicans can be pro-abortion and given respect power and committee assignments in the party, democrats? Well not so much

First off, since his abortion views are the foundation of his nomination, having been vetted by the right wing organizations that make the list of candidates for any judicial slot, they are not irrelevant, and not to be skirted when questioned. It can be and is certainly a litmus test for those voting for his confirmation. Are you this supportive of people hiding their opposition to gun rights? It is not bigotry to vote against people who by definition will vote against your interests.

I care little about gaining your respect. Anti-Choice is defined in all dictionaries....choose your favorite...for example:
an·ti·choice
/ˌantēˈCHois,ˌantī-/Submit
adjectiveNORTH AMERICAN
adjective: anti-choice
opposed to a pregnant woman's choice of a medically induced abortion.

I would suggest your own euphemism of "pro life" is quite inaccurate.

No point of yours has been proven, as much as you would like to believe that is the case. Denying adult citizens the right to make their own health choices is the act of zealots, and no, they do not need to be promoted along to positions of power.

Are you really claiming there are republicans who are pro-abortion? I don't know a soul who is pro-abortion. There are republicans who are pro-choice, as there are those who are anti-choice. Whether or not one would vote to deny another person the right to make their own decisions is the crux of the issue. The right wing nuts have been enjoying keeping the issue as murky as possible for as long as possible.

Leftist so called journalists are sending signals that Mueller's report will end up to be anti climactic for the Democrats. Trump will not be found to have colluded with Russians. We know that is the case because the Democrats who have now taken over the House committees are busy hiring attorneys, investigators to continue investigating everything Trump because Mueller's report isn't going to be enough and they desire to find something else. And at the same time they are shutting down all investigations into the evidence mounting of the wrongdoing of the Obama administration and multiple agencies. However, the Senate is still under Republican leadership and it will continue as is the federal investigations of persons involved in wrongdoing.

I'd say it's 45 colluding with and conspiring with the GOP to dismantle and restructure our government and it's agencies and create it into their own image, ideologies and turn it into a government for the few.

Trump 'cooperating' with russia is dangerous for the whole country not just democrats. It seems that only democrats care and most republicans just keep repeating the line of no collusion.

No, it will happen if the Republicans in the Senate fail to do theirs..... which, is more likely than not. Then again, what is also more likely than not is the Senate and White House flipping in 2020.

So now you don't trust Mueller to do his job.

As to collusion, you have posted "no collusion" in this thread about as many times as Trump as said it. Seems to me you are just as worried as he. If there was no collusion, there is an awful lot of 'splanin' to do.

You libs have been screaming for 2 yrs Russia Russia Russia / Trump Trump Trump collusion. Mueller has Papadopoulos and that is the end of the story about Trump, Trump is going down. Hey Mueller now has Manafort and he's now going to take down Trump. Wait Mueller has Flynn and now will see Trumps deck of cards crumble and take down Trump. Holly Cow we got Cohen now we'll get Trump killed, Cohen is going to spill his guts out against Trump, Trump is going down.

Where in the **** is the collusion. Mueller had all these people that you were so positive that Mueller was going to squeeze them so hard they were going to spill their guts against Trump. Where is the ****ing collusion.

All you libs without Mueller proving Russia / Trump collusion are going to look like fools. You looked like fools when you though Crooked Hillary was a shoe in to win the election.

So what? Didn't you just post "there isn't enough evidence"...meaning there is more than a shred? Isn't there a pizza parlor in DC that needs you?

Let me rephrase that. There is NO Evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. You libs are the ones that keep preaching Trump is guilty of collusion. Prove it. Put up or shut up.

are you a mini Trump??? a zombie Trump supporter wow. Trump and Putin gonna rip this country blind and you folks cant see that ...trump got you people played like a fiddle By the way The dems have lost before ..elections so what makes this so different you have not heard one democrate in the last 2 years say anything worth talking about an election...only trump brings it up. ignorant fools

Well then why don't you prove what you claim. Put up or shut up.

Just one more Supreme Court vacancy.... please, God, just one more. That would cement conservative control for another generation. Jesus, it's time to call judge Ginsberg to her reward. Let her past those Pearly Gates... :)

Then I don't care if President Trump gets a second term.

Trump colluding. How is this even a question? Having a sitting US president colluding with a hostile foreign government to undermine our national election and probably being manipulated is far worse than him not. You super political hacks are rediculous.

Two words: spell check:lamo

The wording of this poll is troublesome. Instead of "danger to Democrats", why isn't it a danger to Americans? If the president of the United states is colluding (or conspiring) with a hostile foreign power to advance the interest of said foreign power over the interest of the United States, that isn't a partisan problem; it's an American problem.

Actually, the democrat party has taken up the position of opposing Trump at every turn, regardless of the issue. Therefore, if Trump is found not to have colluded with the Russians, it would be good for Trump, ergo, bad for the democrat party. To extrapolate that out a little more, Trump not colluding with Russia is good for Americans, so what is good for America, is bad for the dems. The dems stance is that Trump is insane, corrupt, and should be removed from office. That is their political platform. ANYTHING good for Trump, is bad for dems, but good for the country. Perhaps I should've worded it what would be best for the democrat party. Better?

So now you don't trust Mueller to do his job.

You libs have been screaming for 2 yrs Russia Russia Russia / Trump Trump Trump collusion. Mueller has Papadopoulos and that is the end of the story about Trump, Trump is going down. Hey Mueller now has Manafort and he's now going to take down Trump. Wait Mueller has Flynn and now will see Trumps deck of cards crumble and take down Trump. Holly Cow we got Cohen now we'll get Trump killed, Cohen is going to spill his guts out against Trump, Trump is going down.

Where in the **** is the collusion. Mueller had all these people that you were so positive that Mueller was going to squeeze them so hard they were going to spill their guts against Trump. Where is the ****ing collusion.

All you libs without Mueller proving Russia / Trump collusion are going to look like fools. You looked like fools when you though Crooked Hillary was a shoe in to win the election.

No, I don't trust the Senate Republicans to faithfully uphold the Constitution and protect it against, in this case, both foreign AND domestic enemies. I expect too many Republicans to chose party over country.

....as to the rest of your post, its largely wishful thinking and denial in the face of overwhelming evidence that your world of denial is likely to crumple.

Trump not colluding with Russia. The libs hair will be on fire, they all thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in to win. They got that dead wrong and for the last two years they have bet the farm on Trump colluding with Russia. And they'll get that one wrong, making asses out of the themselves. Could be they just roll over and die knowing they lost to Trump and there was no collusion. You never know.

There is so little chance of that. Your obese orange god is corrupt to the core and you will soon hear all his dirty deeds from Cohen. There is not a single thing on earth Trump would not do to cheat and lie his way out of this. He is now punishing 800,000 Americans for the sin of working for the Govt. that is going to bring him down. I shudder to think what he might do next.

No, I don't trust the Senate Republicans to faithfully uphold the Constitution and protect it against, in this case, both foreign AND domestic enemies. I expect too many Republicans to chose party over country.

I see you gave up on Mueller to provide you with Russia/Trump collusion. After two years of you screaming Trump colluded with the Russians.

....as to the rest of your post, its largely wishful thinking and denial in the face of overwhelming evidence that your world of denial is likely to crumple.

I'm in denial in the face of overwhelming evidence. Well then post up all that overwhelming evidence, prove it. Put up or shut up.

All you libs do is keep saying all this evidence, and overwhelming evidence, so you should be able to prove it, otherwise you're just full of bull****.

Last edited:
There is so little chance of that. Your obese orange god is corrupt to the core and you will soon hear all his dirty deeds from Cohen. There is not a single thing on earth Trump would not do to cheat and lie his way out of this.

Then it should be easy for you to prove your bull****. Put up or shut up

He is now punishing 800,000 Americans for the sin of working for the Govt. that is going to bring him down. I shudder to think what he might do next.

No he is not punishing anyone, it is you liberals that have no clue, you libs believe walls don't work, fine then take them down. And you believe a LINE IN THE SAND is a huge deterrent over a wall. That is as ass backwards as one can think. But heck liberals aren't known for thinking

Then it should be easy for you to prove your bull****. Put up or shut up

No he is not punishing anyone, it is you liberals that have no clue, you libs believe walls don't work, fine then take them down. And you believe a LINE IN THE SAND is a huge deterrent over a wall. That is as ass backwards as one can think. But heck liberals aren't known for thinking

LOL How would you like to work without pay? The line in the sand is because Trump made one and he does not even care about the stupid wall. It was never a real proposal and Trump has done nothing while in office to make it any more so. If he really cared he would have had a real proposal and a bill and negotiated a deal years ago. This is Trump lashing out at the 18 investigations into his corrupt behaviors. You can't see any of this because you are blind as a bat. Congress will not not be held hostage by any President no less a corrupt Putin loving crook like Trump. You support of his criminal behavior makes you complicit in all of this. I hope you can sleep well.

Last edited:
LOL How would you like to work without pay? The line in the sand is because Trump made one and he does not even care about the stupid wall. It was never a real proposal and Trump has done nothing to make it any more so. If he really cared he would have had a real proposal and a bill and negotiated a deal years ago. This is Trump lashing out at the 18 investigations into his corrupt behaviors. You can't see any of this because you are blind as a bat.

:yawn:

So you realize your post was just a poor attempt to take a weak political jab at nothing and now your argument has devolved even further into "spell check"?
Not taking the bait. Sorry

All I can say is your hair will on fire, soon as you get the word there is no collusion. You libs will be crying and whimpering Trump beat Crooked Hillary and now there is no collusion, :boohoo:
okay "Your hair on fire"" about as adult as something trump would say!! iJust because trump keeps reliving the president race does not mean dems are..we have lost races before we dont trip like trump does about losing things...Now what i dont like is Trump Blaming dems for shutdown because we as americans dont want to pay for a wall the Mexican government was suppose to do. Trump said mexico was suppose to pay for it not americans. Trump said on tv he was the one doing the shutdown. so why you blame dems

Not taking the bait. Sorry

There is no bait. I replied to your post and rather than put forth anything that resembled a coherent or intelligent argument you choose talk about spell check. You aren't replying because your position is weak and you don't have any rebuttal. Tuck your tail and scurry off.

All I can say is your hair will on fire, soon as you get the word there is no collusion. You libs will be crying and whimpering Trump beat Crooked Hillary and now there is no collusion, :boohoo:

I doubt that anyone is hoping for collusion. No one wants a sitting president to be a puppet for a hostile foreign power. The reality is there is a lot of evidence that suggests collusion may have happened and some people aren't cowards who stick their heads in the sand and pretend they don't see what is in front of them simply because it would be bad. You are too caught up in republicans have to win you simply can't accept that your leader is who is actually is. You don't care about truth, you don't care about who is doing what, you simply care what letter is in front of the name. Nothing else matters to people like you.

Back
Top Bottom