• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cuomo Threatens President's Life

Did Cuomo Threaten Trump

• Total voters
It's amazing what some people hear. Cuomo said exactly none of that.
Go easy on him JMR. He just finished reading Schumer’s (forgot who it was Adam schiff maybe) book on paraphrasing. ;)

Last edited:
That doesn’t come close to a threat but then I wonder if it’s not inciting violence. Obviously those who voted for him aren’t working with a full deck.

And Trump doesn't incite violence himself?

And he gets called out on it... why are you not calling out Cuomo for doing the same?

I think trump should schedule a visit there and take a stroll downtown, midday, and shut the whole city down while he window shops on 5th ave lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cuomo told him the obvious, he is not welcome in NYC. He was never welcomed there even before he became POTUS. Trump will have to deal with the anger he has created in the majority of Americans and world citizens for the rest of his pitiful life.

Maybe he does but does it excuse Cuomo? Or doesn’t he have to follow Michelle’s advise that when they go low we go high?

Why does Cuomo tell Trump that he will need an army then?
Cause he is a bitter duchebag and classless, but saying he threatened his life is a stretch.

You really think Cuomo didn't just admit his own NYC is so violent that he wouldn't be able to protect a President?
Of course not. Obviously he was pointing out the fact that DBag's own home city hates his rotten guts and it would be a bad idea to show up (not to mention to tax the NYPD if you really cared about the crime rate there).

Believe me, everyone got the context of his self own.
Cult context? Well, yeah--warped like everything else about the cult of Dbag.

Cause he is a bitter duchebag and classless, but saying he threatened his life is a stretch.

I agree with that ...

Maybe he does but does excuse Cuomo? Or doesn’t he have to follow Michelle’s advise that when they go low we go high?

You people only go lower. Own that.

And he gets called out on it... why are you not calling out Cuomo for doing the same?

Are you advocating Cuomo is making treasonous statements and should be charged?

Are you advocating Cuomo is making treasonous statements and should be charged?

Are you having trouble comprehending what you read again?

That doesn’t come close to a threat but then I wonder if it’s not inciting violence. Obviously those who voted for him aren’t working with a full deck.

The incitement would be by Donnie Dbag. And don't even try to deny that he isn't doing that every day....egging his armed goon supporters like Boy Rittenhouse to go to protests. Visiting places like Kenosha when he's told he will make things worse. Oh, by the way. While he was there he wanted to use a store owner whose building had been destroyed as a prop but that man courageously refused to be so used so somehow they found the previous owner whose a trumper so Dbag could get the kind of photo op he went there for. He's below scum on the evolutionary scale.

No can you address the argument?

Have you backed off the absurd idea that Cuomo threatened Dirtbag? You agreed with another DPer on this thread that Cuomo's more or less just a jerk (no argument there-- he's no liberal) but that his comment didn't rise to a threat.

The incitement would be by Donnie Dbag. And don't even try to deny that he isn't doing that every day....egging his armed goon supporters like Boy Rittenhouse to go to protests. Visiting places like Kenosha when he's told he will make things worse. Oh, by the way. While he was there he wanted to use a store owner whose building had been destroyed as a prop but that man courageously refused to be so used so somehow they found the previous owner whose a trumper so Dbag could get the kind of photo op he went there for. He's below scum on the evolutionary scale.
Perhaps you can start a thread on Dbag. I’m sure you’ll get some mileage out of it.

Why does Cuomo tell Trump that he will need an army then?

To walk down a city street. Do you imagine the crowds will part for him like the Red Sea? Cuomo is not threatening anyone which is perfectly clear.

Back
Top Bottom