• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cuomo Threatens President's Life

Did Cuomo Threaten Trump

• Total voters
SIAP. Explain how your meme is even relevant to the discussion.

That clip doesn't have anything to do with autism so why did you inject that dodge*? The gif is just a way of saying you're projecting...again, and again....and again.....ad infinitum. It seems it's about the last arrow in your quiver and you're firing it at yourself.

*my sympathies, of course, if you or a close family member does have autism but you still didn't understand the clip.

Well that's pretty off topic..

Not Person crying about Trump, no. That's a ****ing all too common occurrence around here.

Yet look at the massive butt-hurt wailing, ripping of garments and tooth gnashing pouring forth from his Cult at his being outed yet again for being a stinking sonofabitch. This projection thing of yours seems to be something of an addiction you can't shake even though it establishes your cult status every time.

Can you imaging Trump walking into a Manhattan court with secret service protection.

Why would you insult the people of New York?

Do you think that they are mindless barbarians that have no self-control?

The answer is no but the funny part is, If Trump said something similar to that about Cuomo, the MSM would have been plastering the threatening news everywhere.

That is really what my point is about... the hypocrisy.

This. Not only morons, but they reek of desperation.

What a stupid post. Do better.

Another Democrat mayor who confesses he has totally lost all control and under him his city has become completely lawless city where criminals, mobs, gangs and anarchists are in total control.

I know... it is really sad to see these mayors losing control of their cities and then to see everybody blame Trump and/or accept the lawlessness...

But he did. Cuomo stated the obvious fact that Trump is hugely unpopular in New York. He did not threaten him with violence.

Saying somebody is hugely unpopular is different than telling them that their bodyguards are not enough and that they need an army...

Why does Cuomo tell him he needs an army? An army has a specific purpose... why did he tell him to bring an army?

Why would you insult the people of New York?

Do you think that they are mindless barbarians that have no self-control?

That is really what my point is about... the hypocrisy.

I know... it is really sad to see these mayors losing control of their cities and then to see everybody blame Trump and/or accept the lawlessness...

Saying somebody is hugely unpopular is different than telling them that their bodyguards are not enough and that they need an army...

Why does Cuomo tell him he needs an army? An army has a specific purpose... why did he tell him to bring an army?

[FONT="]"He can’t come back to New York. He can’t," said Cuomo, a Democrat. "He’s going to walk down the street in New York? Forget bodyguards, he better have an army if he thinks he’s going to walk down the street in New York."

Andrew Cuomo: Trump will 'need an army' if he returns to New York

[/FONT]

I can recall Trump making a few remarks where the left wing radicals said Trump had threatened people's lives, which was totally untrue and absolutely absurd.

On the surface - Absolutely YES, Cuomo did threaten the President's life and needs to have a visit by the Secret Service.

However, anyone that can't read into Cuomo's words that he is referring to Trump's overall safety because of the increase in violent crime in New York City is a moron.

That is a lot more than you left wingers gave to Trump's words when you were calling him "John Gotti".

I can recall Trump making a few remarks where the left wing radicals said Trump had threatened people's lives, which was totally untrue and absolutely absurd.

On the surface - Absolutely YES, Cuomo did threaten the President's life and needs to have a visit by the Secret Service.

However, anyone that can't read into Cuomo's words that he is referring to Trump's overall safety because of the increase in violent crime in New York City is a moron.

That is a lot more than you left wingers gave to Trump's words when you were calling him "John Gotti".

I was going to like this post but then you called me a Left Winger for some reason...

Is there a reason that you ignored my response?

It could have been that I'm tired of reading your constant bull**** and that I don't encourage trolls? Doesn't it tell you something that your fellow Dirtbag cultists couldn't even pad the vote count on the dumbass poll you put with this BS thread?

Last edited:
It could have been that I'm tired of reading your constant bull**** and that I don't encourage trolls? Doesn't it tell you something that your fellow Dirtbag cultists couldn't even pad the vote count on the dumbass poll you put with this BS thread?

Why do you insist that concepts that you can not understand are Trolling?

Back
Top Bottom