• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cuomo Threatens President's Life

Did Cuomo Threaten Trump

• Total voters
Oh look another moronic post from a Bodhi. What’s next you going to claim Cuomo has a hit out on trump? :lamo

What a bunch of moronic and idiotic comments you have.

So if somebody does something against Trump or his supporters you will brush that aside as some independent violence and not from a Leftists like Cuomo but Trump gets all the blame for people that do things because of his comments... right? :lol:

Of course he was not threatening Trump with violence. He was stating an obvious fact. Trump is extremely unpopular in NYC. NYC is a very populous area, streets are always crowded. Do you think people will just step aside for his Highness to walk the streets of NYC? No, he'd need quite a detail to clear the way. He'd probably get a good earful too. No matter, he has moved to Florida. They love him there....well at least at Mar-a- Lago, where he can be adored 24/7.

That doesn’t come close to a threat but then I wonder if it’s not inciting violence. Obviously those who voted for him aren’t working with a full deck.

You are talking about Trump, right?

Naw, he’s just acknowledging that a, seemingly, growing number of lefties are incapable of opposing something/someone without engaging in violence.

The dumb**** just admitted how violent NYC has become. Epic self own.

More than any Trump supporter. If every trump supporter dropped dead today, America would finally be great again.

Wow... so progressive. So enlightened... So much better than Trump.

Wishing people dead. :lol:

What an assclown statement...

Saying Cuomo threatened the presidents life is moronic. Plain and simple, only retarded morons think Cuomo threatened the presidents life.

The point was not that he threatened him but that he made a comment that could incite violence... but your reasoning and understanding are quite limited... so there is that.

Is it difficult to keep a glass house clean?

Trumpers would be the experts for any and all glass house issues. Hypocrisy is an organizing principle for them.

More than any Trump supporter. If every trump supporter dropped dead today, America would finally be great again.

Naw, someone needs to be employed and pay the bills.

I think he's talking about all the people who Trump cheated out of their wages and money when he was there.. There's many cases that the Trump organization stiffed after receiving services.
If I were Trump, I'd stay WAY out of range.

Well he may have to come back to NY if after he is out of office NY decides to charge him with something
They are looking into a lot of stuff and have been working with the SD of NY looking into things Trump has done in the past
and IF NY does decide to charge him with something he can't pardon himself nor can any other President
ONLY the Governor of NY can pardon him from state charges
and as was brought up there are a lot of people in NY that he has screwed over that just might decide to take justice into their own hands
Have a nice evening

Enlighten the rest of us. I thought it was a reasonable topic to discuss or to poll on. Granted some morons might participate but that’s ok.

Me too... it is really just about potential double standards of irresponsible comments by officials...

... not about literally threatening the President's life... that was just an attention grabber.

Wow... so progressive. So enlightened... So much better than Trump.

Wishing people dead. :lol:

Much better to send them to early graves as your D-bag's covid-19 failure has done to very close to 200,000 Americans in just 6 months.

And you people continue to use that idiotic trope that it's liberals who are the hysteric snowflakes to which I must respond thus:

giphy.gif

No... please, do not respond.

[FONT=&quot]"He can’t come back to New York. He can’t," said Cuomo, a Democrat. "He’s going to walk down the street in New York? Forget bodyguards, he better have an army if he thinks he’s going to walk down the street in New York."

Andrew Cuomo: Trump will 'need an army' if he returns to New York

[/FONT]

Andrew Cuomo is extremely disturbed.

He told children of nursing home victims that deaths will happen no what. He expressed to a reporter that he felt vindicated that the virus was finally hitting Republican states. And that red state governors were “losing”.

He made it out like Covid was 9-11, when he was the one who failed to ensure that his hospitals and nursing homes were prepared for a pandemic. And he had had 9 years to do it.

You are talking about Trump, right?
Depends on your point of view. I don’t dislike Coumo because of his political party. I dislike him because of his blatant dishonesty. One day he was giving Trump kudos. The next he’s blaming him. Anyone who can’t see through that BS can’t be working with a full deck.

The dumb**** just admitted how violent NYC has become. Epic self own.

Is that what you got from this? Sometimes Dbag's cultists aren't just despicable but also plain ridiculous.

This thread’s going to be fun.

Even better? The dumb**** admitted he can't protect the President, doesn't want to protect the President, and has utterly and completely lost control of crime in NYC.
Thugs gonna thug. Hey, sign me up to live in that utopian paradise!

Is that what you got from this? Sometimes Dbag's cultists aren't just despicable but also plain ridiculous.

You really think Cuomo didn't just admit his own NYC is so violent that he wouldn't be able to protect a President?
Believe me, everyone got the context of his self own.

Even better? The dumb**** admitted he can't protect the President, doesn't want to protect the President, and has utterly and completely lost control of crime in NYC.
Thugs gonna thug. Hey, sign me up to live in that utopian paradise!

It's amazing what some people hear. Cuomo said exactly none of that.

Much better to send them to early graves as your D-bag's covid-19 failure has done to very close to 200,000 Americans in just 6 months.

Who is my d-bag? Trump?

I have repeatedly stated that I am not a fan of his... so of course, you think I support him. :lol:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he is "going to take a look at" paying the legal fees of an apparent supporter who allegedly punched a protester at one of Trump's rallies last week . .
Last month, Trump pledged to pay the legal bills for supporters who "knocked the crap" out of anyone who was considering throwing tomatoes at the former reality-television star. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said. "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I'll pay the legal fees."

Donald Trump on paying legal fees for punch-thrower - Business Insider

Trump said the man “got carried away” with his actions before saying he doesn’t condone violence. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”

McGraw defended his actions, telling Inside Edition that he enjoyed punching 26-year-old Rakeem Jones and that the protester “deserved it.” “You bet I liked it. Knocking the hell out of that big mouth,” McGraw said. “The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”

Trump May Pay Legal Fees of Man Who Sucker-Punched Protester | Time.com

:yawn:

Considering Trump's record on paying his bills, I wouldn't count on that.

Back
Top Bottom