• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cuomo ex-aide accuses scandal-plagued NY governor of pervasive sexual harassment

With Lewinsky it was consensual so where is the misconduct?
And Clinton never, ever, ever gave a hint he was interested in her either, right? I mean, if he had then it would be sexual harassment. Accordingly, neither he nor Lewinsky ever said anything.

A corrupt, morally compromised major of NYC!??? Shocking.

Well he's gone. Hopefully he doesn't fall off the cliff and become a nutter personal attorney for Trump, lol.
Governor.

Ask Ken Starr. He's the one who decided to question Clinton about his dick based on an investigation that originated because of a real estate deal in Arkansas.

Jesus, dude. So, if you were the leader of the free world, in your work place, you would engage in sexual intercourse with someone who needed your approval for their job and think it is ok? If you were someone's boss and engaged in sexual acts in the work place, you think that's cool? You think that's not sexual misconduct?

Clinton is a piece of shit. Sounds like you are too. I am beginning to see why you forgive Kavanaugh and Thomas and Trump.

Are you coming after Cuomo, who I disdain, just because women said no? If they said yes, like Lewisnky, you wouldn't care?

Last edited:
Listen, Jack Fabulous, I didn't think I would have to explain this to an adult, but here we are. If you are in a position of power over someone else's career, you should not make sexual advances on them.

Remember when the the GOP was supposedly the party of morality or whatever?

And Clinton never, ever, ever gave a hint he was interested in her either, right? I mean, if he had then it would be sexual harassment. Accordingly, neither he nor Lewinsky ever said anything.

You guys need to coordinate. Now it sounds like you are both attacking Clinton and agreeing with the guy who say Clinton did not engage in sexual misconduct with Lewinsky. It's making both of you look dumb. PM each other and get back to us.

Jesus, dude. So, if you were the leader of the free world, in your work place, you would engage in sexual intercourse with someone who needed your approval for their job and think it is ok? If you were someone's boss and engaged in sexual acts in the work place, you think that's cool? You think that's not sexual misconduct?

Clinton is a piece of shit. Sounds like you are too. I am beginning to see why you forgive Kavanaugh and Thomas and Trump.

Are you coming after Cuomo, who I disdain, just because women said no? If they said yes, like Lewisnky, you wouldn't care?

Sounds to me like you're a little unhinged. If you can't handle being challenged, what the hell are you doing on a debate site?

The point I was making is very simple and very obvious. What Clinton was impeached for is nothing at all like what is happening with Cuomo or what happened with Trump, Kavanaugh, or Thomas.

Lawyers and the court of law along with the people at the ballet box will speak to Cuomo. Keep in mind that Cuomo led this nation during the early months of COVID-19 when (S/I/T) Trump didn't.

And considering the corporate culture of sexual harrassmant that has been pervasive at Fox over the years.

And NBC has a history of spiking sexual assault stories....including by one of their own (remember Matt Lauer?).

- Oct. 2017: Ronan Farrow said NBC spiked his entire story on Harvey Weinstein's sexual misconduct, forcing him to give it to the New Yorker. He claimed that Weinstein used Matt Lauer's own covered-up sexual misconduct allegations against NBC.

- Oct. 2019: In an op-ed on The Daily Beast titled "It's Not Just Ronan Farrow: NBC Killed My Rape-Allegation Story Too", Sil Lai Abrams claimed NBC spiked her story on her sexual assault allegations against Russell Simmons and AJ Calloway, citing "threats from Russell's lawyer". She got her story published by the Hollywood Reporter in June 2018.

Keep in mind that Cuomo led this nation during the early months of COVID-19 when Trump didn't.
The only thing Cuomo led is elderly New Yorkers to their deaths.

Holy shit....do you know what this means?

Quick...we have to find out if Ted Cruz puts ketchup on his steaks!!!!!!!! Or if he ever failed to tip a waiter 20%!!!!! Something...give us SOMETHING to talk about other than Cuomo!!!!!!!

How about leaving your own constituents to suffer while going on vacation only to make jokes about it a mere week later? Is this what you call fake news or faux outrage?

How about leaving your own constituents to suffer while going on vacation only to make jokes about it a mere week later? Is this what you call fake news or faux outrage?
:ROFLMAO:

Classic. You just shit on what is now three women victims of sexual harrassment and assault to protect your leftist icons and your zeal to demonstrate your hatred of republicans...and dont kid yourself...its ALL republicans.

Classic

Never change.

Lawyers and the court of law along with the people at the ballet box will speak to Cuomo. Keep in mind that Cuomo led this nation during the early months of COVID-19 when (S/I/T) Trump didn't.
Cuomo led nothing. Trump was front and center, calling all the shots, paving the way for a vaccine and getting Cuomo more ventilators than he needed as Cuomo sat on his ass and was applauded by the left for reading recipes. They kissed his ass so much, they gave that piece of crap an Emmy. Talked him up as a Presidential candidate, as he did NOTHING good.

It's now official.

The long knives are out and Cuomo won't last the year.
What screwed over cuomo is not just the scandals, but also his response, in which he damn near admitted he did such but acted like there was nothing wrong. Even the liberal news outlets lately have been unable to defend him, he seems arrogant like he feels like he is entitled to do as he pleases, and his own actions are alright and rules only apply to people below him.

Heck most people deny such allegations, not say well I thought I was being playful. With such words he basically admitted to his own wrongdoings, this with the whole retirement home covid scandal liberals are jumping ship, it is hard to defend such when he made defending it impossible from his own lousy words.

:ROFLMAO:

Classic. You just shit on what is now three women victims of sexual harrassment and assault to protect your leftist icons and your zeal to demonstrate your hatred of republicans...and dont kid yourself...its ALL republicans.

Classic

Never change.

How in the name of **** do you think I am defending Cuomo? Unlike you cult Republicans, I have no issue calling out anyone who has done bad things in office. Jesus, do you not see how skewed your thinking is?

She's a bit of a character, but we'll have to see where all of this goes. If true, then this is an addition to the current scandal, and now that there's blood in the water, there may be other things that surface.
Like an X-wife. It will be juicy I bet

Cuomo led nothing. Trump was front and center, calling all the shots, paving the way for a vaccine and getting Cuomo more ventilators than he needed as Cuomo sat on his ass and was applauded by the left for reading recipes. They kissed his ass so much, they gave that piece of crap an Emmy. Talked him up as a Presidential candidate, as he did NOTHING good.
That my friends, is a perfect example of dilutional on steroids.

It's now official.

The long knives are out and Cuomo won't last the year.

"Long knives" is not apt at all. This has nothing to do with consolidating power or betrayal. It was Cuomo who betrayed standards.

The Democrats are seeking to hold one of their own responsible by pushing for resignation. It's something you should demand of your GOP.

The only thing Cuomo led is elderly New Yorkers to their deaths.
While (S/I/T) Trump ended 100s of 1000s (and counting) lives due to his purposeful elitist ignorance. Cuomo has allegedly committed sexual harassment for which he'll be judged that either brings him to resign, lose his next election, and, or sued. Now if Cuomo had (S/I/T) Trump's scumbag lawyers and his worshiping Q morons, Cuomo would get off scot-free.

Garlic butter topping the homemade flanksteak. That is the way to go.

Yup. I like it on sirloin...

Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter

Picture1.jpg

INGREDIENTS

- 4 pounds beef top sirloin steaks

- 1/2 cup butter

- 2 tsp garlic powder

- 4 cloves garlic, minced

- salt and pepper to taste

PREPARATION

- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.

- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.

- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.

- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Brush both sides liberally with garlic butter towards end.

**Stay clear Conservatives. It say's "liberally."

Holy shit....do you know what this means?

Quick...we have to find out if Ted Cruz puts ketchup on his steaks!!!!!!!! Or if he ever failed to tip a waiter 20%!!!!! Something...give us SOMETHING to talk about other than Cuomo!!!!!!!
Quick.. : Hillary's emails.... Obamas fake birth certificate.. Joe Bidens computer.. the fake election.. Space lasers starting fires in California...
Antifa at the Capital riot.. Trumps healthcare plan..
Oh wait....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom