• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crack Pipes in 'Safe Smoking Kits' Prove Psaki and Fact-Checkers Lied in Denials

"Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks."

I believe we have a conspiracy sub-forum. Half the crap I read belongs there

The strategy of lying and denying the details?

Or the strategy of the misguided policy?
Well, technically, I was supposed to start at "fake news" and work my way incrementally to "so what," but I figured that "so what" makes all of the other steps somewhat redundant.

So far NONE of you have thought about the real reason why such kits would contain any of the listed items.
Perhaps take a stroll through the corner convenience store or neighborhood bodega and look at what's on the shelves near the back of the store, or USED to be anyway.

Those "rose" stems? Those ARE glass crack pipes
1652386784473.png

And those boxes of Chore Boy?

1652386832605.png

NOT FOR SCRUBBING pots and pans I assure you.

---And sooner or later those bodega owners learn a hard lesson on why they should avoid carrying these products at all costs:
It invites the kinds of people into their stores who would think nothing of pulling out a pistol and killing them, or at the very least, robbing them blind at every opportunity.

So if nothing else, distributing these items and removing the neighborhood stores from the supply line eliminates the link in the chain that leads to countless violent crime incidents.
An addict is going to keep doing what addicts do unless or until their life leads to either death or the opportunity to seek help and get clean.
And anything that removes business owners from the wreckage that these addicts drag along with them is okay by me.

I don't care about crackheads and meth fiends getting their hardware nearly as much as I care about these store owners not getting robbed or shot in the head.
So if state, local or federal agencies want to distribute these kits directly instead of them being sold in neighborhood stores, I see it as a band-aid that helps cut back on crime and violence.

PS: I AM a former crack addict, clean now for twenty-seven years.

So it appears that crack pipes were indeed included in these kits, despite the Administration, democrats and the mainstream media fact checkers (sorry for the redundancy) claiming otherwise.

I am sure all will go out of their way to correct the record on this misguided federal government policy/program, right?

"
"They were never a part of the kit, it was inaccurate reporting." Those were White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki's words earlier this year when she was asked about reporting that a new "harm reduction" grant program from the federal government allowed taxpayer dollars to end up putting free crack pipes in the hands of addicts.

Townhall, at the time, covered the insane federal program — first reported by our friends at The Washington Free Beacon. Biden's goons in the mainstream media and supposedly independent fact-checking organizations were quick to try and hide the truth after the Biden administration got caught with their hands in the...crack pipe jar.

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra released a statement at the time saying "no federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits."

Former Vox "journalist" Aaron Rupar pounced on behalf of Democrats and tweeted furiously that the claim was a "lie," "false," nothing more than "Fox News-fueled hysteria," and "total BS!" then used his tweets to hawk subscriptions to his Substack.

The Daily Beast laid blame for the narrative with a "false" report in The Washington Free Beacon. The Washington Post fact-checked the claim and concluded that "no," the Biden program wouldn't see crack pipes given to addicts.

The self-appointed arbiters of truth at Snopes rated the claims made by The Beacon, Townhall, Fox News, and concerned lawmakers "mostly false" before subsequently changing their rating to "outdated." USA Today debunked the claim. So did CNN and Politifact.

On Thursday, WaPo fact-checker Glenn Kessler updated his initial story that disputed The Free Beacon's first report on the free crack pipes to include their now plain-as-day proof, but did so without so much as an "oops" or "sorry" from the outlet that claims "Democracy Dies in Darkness.""

View attachment 67390369
Eveyone with a brain knew the Dem's were lying , as always!

Attachments

• biden-trump_Race.JPG
    biden-trump_Race.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
  • HunterBike.JPG
    HunterBike.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • HunterCrackPipe.JPG
    HunterCrackPipe.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
So it appears that crack pipes were indeed included in these kits, despite the Administration, democrats and the mainstream media fact checkers (sorry for the redundancy) claiming otherwise.

I am sure all will go out of their way to correct the record on this misguided federal government policy/program, right?

"
"They were never a part of the kit, it was inaccurate reporting." Those were White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki's words earlier this year when she was asked about reporting that a new "harm reduction" grant program from the federal government allowed taxpayer dollars to end up putting free crack pipes in the hands of addicts.

Townhall, at the time, covered the insane federal program — first reported by our friends at The Washington Free Beacon. Biden's goons in the mainstream media and supposedly independent fact-checking organizations were quick to try and hide the truth after the Biden administration got caught with their hands in the...crack pipe jar.

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra released a statement at the time saying "no federal funding will be used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits."

Former Vox "journalist" Aaron Rupar pounced on behalf of Democrats and tweeted furiously that the claim was a "lie," "false," nothing more than "Fox News-fueled hysteria," and "total BS!" then used his tweets to hawk subscriptions to his Substack.

The Daily Beast laid blame for the narrative with a "false" report in The Washington Free Beacon. The Washington Post fact-checked the claim and concluded that "no," the Biden program wouldn't see crack pipes given to addicts.

The self-appointed arbiters of truth at Snopes rated the claims made by The Beacon, Townhall, Fox News, and concerned lawmakers "mostly false" before subsequently changing their rating to "outdated." USA Today debunked the claim. So did CNN and Politifact.

On Thursday, WaPo fact-checker Glenn Kessler updated his initial story that disputed The Free Beacon's first report on the free crack pipes to include their now plain-as-day proof, but did so without so much as an "oops" or "sorry" from the outlet that claims "Democracy Dies in Darkness.""

View attachment 67390369
townhall congratulating freebeacon for finding evidence that supports freebeacons findings. The term circle jerk comes to mind.

Nice diversion young lady.

What I noted was 100% correct.

Lol, listen woman.

I don't care what you think is correct when your lips haven't ever touched anything warmer than your husband's.... hand.

😄

I used to use drugs too. Then I grew up.
Personal attacks aren't tolerated here.

BTW, cannibis is legal in my state, both for medical and recreational purposes, so spare me the fake sanctimony.

Democrats are going to need those crack pipes come November.

Imagine seeing a crack (or meth or whatever else) pipe and then denying that is what it is... ;)

Yes, I am sure it is just used for potpourri.
I have several glass pipes and none of them has ever been close to any crack, except the one in my ass.

I would like a right winger to explain to me why they want drug addiction to cause more harm instead of less.

"

View attachment 67390369
Too bad Joe wouldn't let his son, Hunter, to work for him officially (instead of under the table). Imagine how well he would have handled the distribution of these kits. It would be: "One for you. One for me. One for you. Another one for me."

I believe we have a conspiracy sub-forum. Half the crap I read belongs there

I agree. Put that Times article you posted today as "truth" there just for starters.....

"

View attachment 67390369
glass pipes existed before "crack"... besides that, "people who smoke crack" know how to make a pipe out of many things... and all glass pipes are not used just for "crack".

This is a case of incels watching 1980s John Singleton movies to get a sense of crack use.

It isnt a crack pipe until you put crack in it, chumps.

😁

Is their any evidence federal funds were used for these kits?

Nice diversion young lady.

What I noted was 100% correct.
Smoking crack is just one of many uses for a glass pipe. It is also commonly used for meth, various opiates, pot, and in rare instances, tobacco. ;)

So if nothing else, distributing these items and removing the neighborhood stores from the supply line eliminates the link in the chain that leads to countless violent crime incidents.
An addict is going to keep doing what addicts do unless or until their life leads to either death or the opportunity to seek help and get clean.
And anything that removes business owners from the wreckage that these addicts drag along with them is okay by me.

I don't care about crackheads and meth fiends getting their hardware nearly as much as I care about these store owners not getting robbed or shot in the head.
So if state, local or federal agencies want to distribute these kits directly instead of them being sold in neighborhood stores, I see it as a band-aid that helps cut back on crime and violence.

PS: I AM a former crack addict, clean now for twenty-seven years.
Business owners have it within their power to avoid this by simply not selling these products. The way I see it, business owners that do are part of the problem.

Well, technically, I was supposed to start at "fake news" and work my way incrementally to "so what," but I figured that "so what" makes all of the other steps somewhat redundant.
:ROFLMAO:

Personal attacks aren't tolerated here.

BTW, cannibis is legal in my state, both for medical and recreational purposes, so spare me the fake sanctimony.
There’s a lot of things that are legal. It only takes a 5 year old to pull a trigger.

Business owners have it within their power to avoid this by simply not selling these products. The way I see it, business owners that do are part of the problem.

No argument from me on that either and in point of fact, after I got clean, when I'd walk into one of those places and SEE that stuff, if I knew the proprietor I'd lean in and warn him that the kind of people who come in to buy that stuff would most likely also someday be the people who put a gun to their head. Some of them listened, but a few were convinced that I was exaggerating and that they could handle things.
That's all you can do, unless an outfit offers to help dry up that kind of traffic at these stores, which is what these "modified needle exchange" programs are doing.
Yes, this whole thing is a spinoff of needle exchange programs aimed at reducing community spread of disease, the needle users get free clean needles and don't start local epidemics.

Well, the meth and crack users get free supplies and don't infiltrate neighborhood bodegas for it instead and the stores eventually don't bother to sell it because no one has to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom