• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID Vaccinated Continue to Report Bizarre, Horrific Debilitations a Year Later

i wish there was some way we could know how many kids lost their parents because of the influence of antivaxxers.

why? would it make you feel better?
to find out how many needless deaths (parents of kids who needed them) that were due to the influence of antivaxxers.

hell, i know of 3 dead parents (unvaccinated) just in my community. all had middle school and/or high school aged kids.

Well, then since you give the "experts in the field" a break, then you should give Trump a break.
Uh.....

So we should give "wild-ass, politically motivated guesses" the same break we give science?

Something seems wrong about that.

and if someone has an adverse event and wasn't vaccinated does not mean that the vaccine would have prevented the adverse event.
Well, not if "an adverse event" means "a badass case of Covid."

In that case, we can be pretty sure that the vaccine would have likely prevented the adverse event. Statistically, I mean.

i wish there was some way we could know how many kids lost their parents because of the influence of antivaxxers.
A whole bunch. The news was full of stories about anti-vax parents dying and leaving families behind.

I had a friend who left several kids and a wife. And he wasn't an anti-vaxxer before the Trump gang made it a test of political allegiance.

Uh.....

So we should give "wild-ass, politically motivated guesses" the same break we give science?

Something seems wrong about that.
You ask a friend and a doctor for some medical advice about Covid, they both give you advice and they both turn out to be wrong. Who would you give the break to?

Well, then since you give the "experts in the field" a break, then you should give Trump a break.
Who, in their right mind, would give a lying, thieving, fraud-committing, racist ignoramus a break, because that's Trump's expertise. He is clueless about anything medical, just as he is clueless about pretty much everything; except how to stiff people and rob charities.

You ask a friend and a doctor for some medical advice about Covid, they both give you advice and they both turn out to be wrong. Who would you give the break to?
The one who has studied the scientific research.

You have no clue and neither does anyone else if there are long-term risks.

It was approved because the government spent billions on it.
We do know if there are long term risks. There are not. There is no mechanism by which the vaccine can hurt you years later.

This notion that the vaccines are mysterious black boxes and no one knows how they function is nothing but fanning the flames of ignorance. The vaccines are well understood. They cannot cause long term side effects.

My uncle was diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer in 2010.
He is still alive and kicking due to scientific breakthroughs.
A patient with metastatic cancer like his.. diagnosed in 1998.. would have been told he had 6 months to a year.

Shush.

They can prolong a cancer patient's life, they cannot cure cancer. They don't understand how and why it starts and they cannot prevent it from starting. Whatever goes wrong with the complex system of living cells that can result in cancer is not understood.

Sure you can give example after example of cancer patients having their life extended. Very often surgery stops cancer if diagnosed before it spreads.

But ask any cancer researcher if a cure for cancer has been found, and if they are honest they will say no.

We do know if there are long term risks. There are not. There is no mechanism by which the vaccine can hurt you years later.

This notion that the vaccines are mysterious black boxes and no one knows how they function is nothing but fanning the flames of ignorance. The vaccines are well understood. They cannot cause long term side effects.

They are NOT well understood. Most of what RNA and DNA does in cells is NOT understood.

As a retired cytopathologist who probably forgot more about cells and their function than you clearly know, I find your ignorance astonishing. Oh, and by the way, we have a vaccine against cervical cancer. This was achieved by scientists who, according to you, have no good understanding of "how cells work".

There is a vaccine that supposedly prevents a virus that causes one kind of cancer. Therefore, yay, a cure for all cancer has been found! The world has waited so long for this!

See, Trump is a Scientist! 😛
Trump once dropped a science book on his foot. I'm pretty sure that's the closest he ever got to science. (Sorry, I don't use those little face things. Never mastered them, but you can assume I'm returning your tongue to you, and it's twice as big!)

Back
Top Bottom