• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID Vaccinated Continue to Report Bizarre, Horrific Debilitations a Year Later

Science is NOT assertions made by authorities. It is the opposite of that.
EXACTLY.
You and your right wing buddies have made a lot of assertions with zero or next to zero evidence behind them.
For your right winger assertions to be true... there would have to be a vast conspiracy with all the independent scientists and all the medical providers in on it.

And there are other scientists who say the CDC is utterly corrupt. And they have good reasons for saying that.
So what?
The question isn't whether the CDC is corrupt. The question is whether the research is valid, reliable and what it shows.

I just got my COVID bivalent booster and I immediately transformed into a giant cockroach.

🪰

I just got my COVID bivalent booster and I immediately transformed into a giant cockroach.

🪰
It happens. Watch out for bright lights.

I've had all the shots, and my hair is turning grey.

Because I didn't die of the ****ing virus, and I'm a couple of years older.

Back
Top Bottom