• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID-19 Disinformation in one graph

LOL You're making the argument they were going to die no matter what, so why did you have to shut down schools and restaurants and gyms?
Jasper is a liberal.

If I felt any better about myself, the medical community would want to conduct extensive studies so they can give a leftist just an ounce of my happiness and intellect.

Now as to you contending I have lied, please submit just ONE! Turns out that I was right and everyone else here (liberals like you) was wrong about masks and the need for vaxx for those under 50. Just ONE lie....is that too hard for you like it was for Trump when I asked for his biggest whopper to the sound of crickets.
You just told one.
Generally masks work as source control. I.e. they prevent the wearer from spreading the virus. There are a plethora of studies that show this. They have been given to you..but you proved that you are incapable of understanding them.

In other words..studies proved that masks for people under 50 were effective in reducing the rate of infection of those in the community.
Including those over 50.

LOL You're making the argument they were going to die no matter what, so why did you have to shut down schools and restaurants and gyms?
Jasper is a liberal.
You just told one.
Generally masks work as source control. I.e. they prevent the wearer from spreading the virus. There are a plethora of studies that show this. They have been given to you..but you proved that you are incapable of understanding them.

In other words..studies proved that masks for people under 50 were effective in reducing the rate of infection of those in the community.
Including those over 50.
we have gone over this before. they do not know this at all. It is pure conjecture and not based on scientific studies but random reports.

Jasper is a liberal.

we have gone over this before. they do not know this at all. It is pure conjecture and not based on scientific studies but random reports.
Yep we have gone over this. I provided three meta analysis which were made up of dozens of good scientific studies that showed masks work for source control.
You proved you were incapable of reading them or understanding them.
You demonstrated you didn't even understand the basics of what peer review is.

Um so you think medical professionals are death cultists?
Please explain your rationale
Read my above rationale. You've been chanting Death Death Death for two straight years.

Last edited:
You just told one.

Including those over 50.
Bullshit. Even the CDC has given up on the pure fiction that cloth masks, even surgical masks work to stop the spread of this virus.

Are you serious? You think the lock downs and mandates only happened in 2020? And you say this because you have been to a place that didn't have them? :rolleyes:

Vegas would have been a ghost town if they used the proptocols of California, Michigan, NYC, Canada, etc. etc. etc.

I mean you go to Vegas becaus ethey don't have those policies in place.
jm, I see you've cut and run from from your own thread. Reality really seems to upset conservatives. anyhoo, I wanted to give you an update. I did go to Vegas this weekend and they didnt have a mask mandate. I didnt really care because wearing a mask is such a minor inconvenience. But there was a mask mandate in cabs (TYRANNY!!) and on the plane (DOUBLE TYRANNY!!!).

jm, I see you've cut and run from from your own thread. Reality really seems to upset conservatives. anyhoo, I wanted to give you an update. I did go to Vegas this weekend and they didnt have a mask mandate. I didnt really care because wearing a mask is such a minor inconvenience. But there was a mask mandate in cabs (TYRANNY!!) and on the plane (DOUBLE TYRANNY!!!).
Hey, great timing! :rolleyes:

Funny that your big argument is that you didn't go to Vegas while they had the mask mandate... welcome to the point.

Masks are highly ineffective and I have asked countless posters to point to just ONE state that did demonstrably better because of mask-wearing to the sound of <>chirp, chirp, chirp>.

PS. I expect the same from you.

Masks are highly ineffective and I have asked countless posters to point to just ONE state that did demonstrably better because of mask-wearing to the sound of <>chirp, chirp, chirp>.

PS. I expect the same from you.
oh para, I guess "debate" is different in russia because in America, its your point to prove, not my point to disprove. But since this is so easy, I'll help you out. We can easily see that the NY completely missed the delta variant because while NY had mask mandates, Florida was preventing counties and cities from implementing them. DeSantis even threatened schools if they had mandates.

1646825006960.png

And that why Florida passed NY in deaths when NY had 30k deaths in the first 3 months of the pandemic. You're welcome.

oh para, I guess "debate" is different in russia because in America, its your point to prove, not my point to disprove. But since this is so easy, I'll help you out. We can easily see that the NY completely missed the delta variant because while NY had mask mandates, Florida was preventing counties and cities from implementing them. DeSantis even threatened schools if they had mandates.

View attachment 67378995

And that why Florida passed NY in deaths when NY had 30k deaths in the first 3 months of the pandemic. You're welcome.
What are the death rates in Florida now without masks? Where did Covid run off to? You forgot something. Firstly is that I have a computer and can check whatever you or anyone else posts here and I will when I see egregious lies and half-truths such as what you are doing. A virus is seasonal to an area, whether that be California, Israel, Africa, or Florida, and no amount of cloth mask-wearing or not is gonna change that. You cherry-picked a chart that shows only a snippet in time on the premise that this somehow shows masks "work" because Florida had a higher death rate than New York in August. Florida has not had a mask mandate so what happened to make the cases go way down in November? What happened to make the death rate plummet in February and March all without masks?

In any event, the way to measure this is not daily death rates but death rates per million of population, and New York is FAR higher than Florida which has 3,3321 deaths per million and New York has 3,502. Based on this alone I can confidently claim that mask-wearing CAUSES more death than not wearing one.

You are about the 102nd person who has proven me correct with your own post. Believe me my friend, I don't need the help and am posting this only for the education of your fellow leftists.

What are the death rates in Florida now without masks? Where did Covid run off to? You forgot something. Firstly is that I have a computer and can check whatever you or anyone else posts here and I will when I see egregious lies and half-truths such as what you are doing. A virus is seasonal to an area, whether that be California, Israel, Africa, or Florida, and no amount of cloth mask-wearing or not is gonna change that. You cherry-picked a chart that shows only a snippet in time on the premise that this somehow shows masks "work" because Florida had a higher death rate than New York in August. Florida has not had a mask mandate so what happened to make the cases go way down in November? What happened to make the death rate plummet in February and March all without masks?

In any event, the way to measure this is not daily death rates but death rates per million of population, and New York is FAR higher than Florida which has 3,3321 deaths per million and New York has 3,502. Based on this alone I can confidently claim that mask-wearing CAUSES more death than not wearing one.

You are about the 102nd person who has proven me correct with your own post. Believe me my friend, I don't need the help and am posting this only for the education of your fellow leftists.
This virus has been 'seasonal' continuously for over two years, and it hasn't gone away no matter how much you want to pretend it has. The US suffered over 1500 Covid-19 deaths just yesterday. No excerpts; no matter how much you whine and try to avoid being embarrassed and proven wrong, yet again. Why do you even bother posting here; or do you actually enjoy being ridiculed?:

Last edited:
This virus has been 'seasonal' continuously for over two years, and it hasn't gone away no matter how much you want to pretend it has. The US suffered over 1500 Covid-19 deaths just yesterday. No excerpts; no matter how much you whine and try to avoid being embarrassed and proven wrong, yet again. Why do you even bother posting here; or do you actually enjoy being ridiculed?:
Death rates plummeting all over. But the point of the post was that the poster claimed Florida was doing worse than New York and that was correct ONLY for a few months last year, showing every thinking human being that the virus is seasonal depending on climate. The poster failed to mention that , without masks, Florida's death rate has plummeted and that New York has a higher death rate per million than Florida WITH masks. This proves, for once and all, that masks CAUSE covid deaths.

PS. Just kidding that masks cause deaths. They mean nothing except as being the placebos that humans have clamored for with everything throughout history. Masks are identical to prayer in effectiveness.

Death rates plummeting all over. But the point of the post was that the poster claimed Florida was doing worse than New York and that was correct ONLY for a few months last year, showing every thinking human being that the virus is seasonal depending on climate. The poster failed to mention that , without masks, Florida's death rate has plummeted and that New York has a higher death rate per million than Florida WITH masks. This proves, for once and all, that masks CAUSE covid deaths.

PS. Just kidding that masks cause deaths. They mean nothing except as being the placebos that humans have clamored for with everything throughout history. Masks are identical to prayer in effectiveness.
I'm not interested in your ignorant, uneducated opinion. Nobody is.

I'm not interested in your ignorant, uneducated opinion. Nobody is.
That is not an opinion, my friend. It is backed up by data. Florida has a death rate LOWER than New York per capita WITHOUT masks! The case is really closed except for all those who STILL believe Trump colluded and Martians are on mars and that the stork brings babies.

Vote against democracy and stop the tyranny! If we had a strong dictator like Putin, there would be no problem with mandates. Everybody would comply. Or, nobody would be allowed to vax or mask.

View attachment 67377828

One has to wonder who misinformed the populace so badly...
Dr. Fauci, CDC, WHO, Joe Biden, democrats in Congress, the left media. We know that the CDC has admitted that they withheld about 90% of the data because is didn't meet their message needs. This is a damning piece of evidence. It supports the extreme wrong in masking, social distancing, regulations that caused businesses to close and people to loose jobs.

Occam's razor suggests that what can be chalked up to ignorance is likely to simply be ignorance and not some weird conspiracy.
It's not ignorance if you have more information and you choose to hide it.

I would imagine that might have something to do with vaccines. The youngest schoolchildren still cannot get vaccinated, I didn't see any 5 and under at the SOTU and if there was they should have been wearing masks. Sounds like the parents in that district favor masking at this time.
The very young are the least likely to get the virus, it's almost non existent in children. But the left acts like it's huge numbers. It's more about control than medicine.

Its not hidden. In fact finding this page took me under 15 seconds of googling.

The problem is this is from the CDC which we know held back information, some 90% of the data, that did not support their position... That's a fact.

Dr. Fauci, CDC, WHO, Joe Biden, democrats in Congress, the left media. We know that the CDC has admitted that they withheld about 90% of the data because is didn't meet their message needs. This is a damning piece of evidence. It supports the extreme wrong in masking, social distancing, regulations that caused businesses to close and people to loose jobs.

Citation?

Back
Top Bottom