• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID-19 Disinformation in one graph

As you have previously said English is your second language I am unable and unwilling to help you further.
nyet comrade, have no say such thing. Zee lying only geets easyer for you. I hope you no geet in trouble for failing vin battle vith local oaf.

Your fantasies are no concern of mine.

Scientists and science in general.

Not the 0.01% COVID disinforation addicts fall for (Robert Malone comes to mind).

Yeah I’m shredding that work on a nice sharp fishing hook!
Relax about Malone, he’s way smarter than anyone on this forum

Smarter does not rule out liar.

And he lies regularly about COVID and you lap it up.
Actually to be honest I’ve never listened to him or you or anybody else lmfao you are all nutters

nyet comrade, have no say such thing. Zee lying only geets easyer for you. I hope you no geet in trouble for failing vin battle vith local oaf.
I guess I just figured that based on your incoherent respoonses.

That’s a few miles at least lmfao
Like OJ, he is still claiming he's innocent. I expect a book titled, "If I did it, here is how", with a byline "being black and means you get away with talking smack" by Jesse Smollet.

Unfortunately the left has politicised everything including science and America has lost faith in "scientists" with a political agenda . Fauci is exhibit A.

So, you're saying because the left has politicized science, science can't be trusted?

You've only Fauci as an example of Americans having lost faith in scientists with a political agenda, which you can't prove.

So, you're saying because the left has politicized science, science can't be trusted?

You've only Fauci as an example of Americans having lost faith in scientists with a political agenda, which you can't prove.
Then there’s AGW and climategate.

Then there’s AGW and climategate.

I asked a fair debate question. You refused to answer. Without an honest answer, debate cannot continue.

What is your claim to do with AGW and "climategate"?

I asked a fair debate question. You refused to answer. Without an honest answer, debate cannot continue.

What is your claim to do with AGW and "climategate"?
You asked me to prove something. This is debate not a court of law and you are not judge and jury.
Don’t know why I’m wasting my time with someone who thinks NYC has a Republican mayor anyway. lol

You asked me to prove something. This is debate not a court of law and you are not judge and jury.
Don’t know why I’m wasting my time with someone who thinks NYC has a Republican mayor anyway. lol

In debate, the burden of proof is on whomever makes the claim. Without evidence to support a claim, the claim is unfounded with no need for further debate as an assertion made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. That is the process of debate, regardless of the process of court of law. Your claim is unfounded. See you on another thread.

In debate, the burden of proof is on whomever makes the claim. Without evidence to support a claim, the claim is unfounded with no need for further debate as an assertion made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. That is the process of debate, regardless of the process of court of law. Your claim is unfounded. See you on another thread.
Debate is both sides giving their best argument and a hypothetical unbiased observer deciding who made the best argument. So far you've not made any argument so I win by default. See you on another thread.

Debate is both sides giving their best argument and a hypothetical unbiased observer deciding who made the best argument. So far you've not made any argument so I win by default. See you on another thread.

And the best argument is a claim backed with evidence....

View attachment 67377828

One has to wonder who misinformed the populace so badly...
It is/was intentional so that they could convince all those under 55 to get the vaccine so that they could keep the fear alive. Despots rule through fear. From the beginning of time, kings and dictators instilled fear into the populace so that they wouldn't dare disobey them. Beheadings, hangings, public floggings, jail, and torture were the means back then. Now they just use mainstream media and idiots like those on The View, CNN, and MSNBC to create fear and hysteria.

They succeeded with Covid by intentionally hiding the FACTS that your chart displays, which shows in stark reality that those under 55 had little need for any vaccine. But, if they admitted that, they couldn't get and keep the public in fear.

I think the dumbest are the ones that think they're smarter than the scientists and need to review all the facts on COVID and the vaccine for themselves, and then decide.
191F1A15-E02B-4A0C-BFAE-5403146EC39A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom