• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court packing.

Your only counter is racism because the reality is its white wingers who support murder so long as its cops doing it to black people.
What was racist about my comment? And I know of no whites who support cops murdering blacks. You are either lying or so grossly misinformed that you have no business speaking on the subject. Tell me, are blacks more likely to die at the hands of racist cops or other blacks? And by what percentage?

What was racist about my comment?

Blacks want to be slaughtered by other blacks? They love that shit? I have no time or patience for the racists and white wingers. Your shit is obvious to everyone, its why your clown ass party is about to be run out of town.

Fletch said:
And I know of no whites who support cops murdering blacks. You are either lying or so grossly misinformed that you have no business speaking on the subject.

Please, there are people on this board defending the murder of George Floyd. Pretend all you want to but ignoring reality isn't buying white wingers any favors anymore.

Fletch said:
Tell me, are blacks more likely to die at the hands of racist cops or other blacks? And by what percentage?

The difference, racist, is that no one comes out here to carry water for murdering gangbangers.

Yes guy. I got it. Some people here don't give a shit about the pedantic difference between **** blocking court seats and expanding the court with extra seats. You apparently do. Good for you. Just as described 4 or 5 responses ago with my pissing on leg/shitting on shoe analogy.

First the factual difference isn’t pedantic.

My goodness man, you can’t follow along. You interjected yourself into a dialogue with another poster where it did matter, as they treated the two as one and the same to justify creating new seats.

Good for you if you don’t care, then you shouldn’t have interjected yourself into a dialogue where it was relevant with your nonsense about unfair, red herring about options, and speculation.

The fact you do not care is irrelevant to what I’ve said. I didn’t initiate engagement of your asinine point of view in your posts, you engaged mine to someone else. Then you couldn’t be bothered to actually figure out quick enough your view of not caring doesn’t matter to that other dialogue, leading to where you began, posts and relies whose existence served no purpose other than to be irrelevant like the first one to me.

That's kind of how your country started innit? Do Americans not read their own ****ing history? Why do I have to come here and remind them of the Boston Tea Party? Then there was that whole pesky civil war white wingers started because they wanted to maintain slavery. Burning down your cities because you guys keep letting cops murder black people is the nice version. Keep pushing people and see what happens. Black people in 2020 have had about enough of that shit.
Were any of those conflicts from history-The Revolutionary War, The Boston Tea Party, The Civil War-in the last 100 years? Let me help you; 100 years ago was 1900. I love it when people think they are smart enough to post something in a condescending way, just for them to not even be able to read.

Were any of those conflicts from history-The Revolutionary War, The Boston Tea Party, The Civil War-in the last 100 years? Let me help you; 100 years ago was 1900. I love it when people think they are smart enough to post something in a condescending way, just for them to not even be able to read.
I ignored your arbitrary time scale to make a point that violent revolution in response to government abuse is probably the most American thing ever.

I ignored your arbitrary time scale to make a point that violent revolution in response to government abuse is probably the most American thing ever.

Even if you ignore the 100 year limit, the left still look like a bunch of crybaby bitches. Burning down some random person's business or attacking random people is not a sane reaction to anything the government does.

Even if you ignore the 100 year limit, the left still look like a bunch of crybaby bitches. Burning down some random person's business or attacking random people is not a sane reaction to anything the government does.

I didn't say it was a sane reaction, that doesn't make it an all together surprising one. Sadly, its the cost of civil unrest and a symptom of larger issues. Also your false bravado doesn't impress anyone, or at least me. If you think the people out there fighting cops are cry baby bitches its only because your pampered ass has never had the boot of law enforcement come down on your neck. There is no big, badder gang in America than those assholes. The people willing to meet them in the streets are actually living that watering the tree of liberty bullshit Republicans wax off too.

I didn't say it was a sane reaction, that doesn't make it an all together surprising one. Sadly, its the cost of civil unrest and a symptom of larger issues. Also your false bravado doesn't impress anyone, or at least me. If you think the people out there fighting cops are cry baby bitches its only because your pampered ass has never had the boot of law enforcement come down on your neck. There is no big, badder gang in America than those assholes. The people willing to meet them in the streets are actually living that watering the tree of liberty bullshit Republicans wax off too.

Those who consider the state/local police to be the root cause of their problems are ignoring the responsibility of those elected officials who make the laws and/or oversee their enforcement by police. Much like blaming the military for taking over 19 years to win (or at least end) the war in Afghanistan.

Those who consider the state/local police to be the root cause of their problems are ignoring the responsibility of those elected officials who make the laws and/or oversee their enforcement by police. Much like blaming the military for taking over 19 years to win (or at least end) the war in Afghanistan.
That's a strawman. Police aren't the root and no one has suggested they are. They are the fist.

That's a strawman. Police aren't the root and no one has suggested they are. They are the fist.

That is precisely my point - the fist is not swinging itself, it is being controlled by the brain giving it orders.

That is precisely my point - the fist is not swinging itself, it is being controlled by the brain giving it orders.
Your point was a strawman about people blaming cops as being the root cause of their problems. You can protest brutality and individual acts of violence by the police while also recognizing the larger systemic issues that need to change. Wanting police officers to act with empathy rather than fear and working to change the system that allows those who do to escape judgment aren't mutually exclusive goals.

Your point was a strawman about people blaming cops as being the root cause of their problems. You can protest brutality and individual acts of violence by the police while also recognizing the larger systemic issues that need to change. Wanting police officers to act with empathy rather than fear and working to change the system that allows those who do to escape judgment aren't mutually exclusive goals.

Calls to “defund the police” are not going to have the desired result. Firing and/or prosecuting those (few) police officers who “go rogue” just might, but that is up to (replacing?) those elected officials in charge to accomplish.

No, I mean the burning down of cities for months on end and throwing tantrums any time you do not get what you want. I would like you to show me when conservatives have done that in the last 100 years.

Those 6 white supremacists that planned to kidnap and kill Governor Whitmer? You mean those racist ****s?

You mean those racist ****s that our racist President defends every ****ing day? You mean those white supremacist ****s that the FBI says our domestic terrorists?

Is that who you are referring to?

Why hasn't the FBI stated that the leftist groups you're whining about are domestic terrorists?

As usual, you dont know wtf you are talking about. Court packing is increasing the number of justices. Thats a fact that wont change no matter how much whining you do

I don't give a flying **** about your misguided, uninformed Repug definition of court packing. It doesn't ****ing matter.

What matters is that Moscow Mitch and the Nazi Repug Party stole a Supreme Court seat in 2016. And now those fascists ****s are finally going to pay for it.

Enjoy your last few weeks of Nazi Repug minority rule, homey.

I got some bad news for you. 1) the election hasnt happened yet. 2) Biden is playing his angry hateful base for the suckers that they are. He is not going to pack the court. He just cant say it because he needs the unhinged to vote for him.

See previous post. The Nazi Repug Party is finished. Go buy some tissues. You're going to need them.

Calls to “defund the police” are not going to have the desired result. Firing and/or prosecuting those (few) police officers who “go rogue” just might, but that is up to (replacing?) those elected officials in charge to accomplish.
Who do you think you're bringing this revelation to?

If you knew how to read you would see that I said they LOOK like crybaby bitches. That does not mean that they are. Most of the leftists on this site LOOK like they are morons by the level of their posting quiality. I am quite certain that they are not actually morons, at least not all of them.

Those 6 white supremacists that planned to kidnap and kill Governor Whitmer? You mean those racist ****s?

You mean those racist ****s that our racist President defends every ****ing day? You mean those white supremacist ****s that the FBI says our domestic terrorists?

Is that who you are referring to?

Why hasn't the FBI stated that the leftist groups you're whining about are domestic terrorists?

Yeah, those goofs in Michigan are an equal representation to the months of rioting and looting. I really hope you do not believe the garbage you post.

As far as the FBI, I do not know. Take it up with them. Do a little bit of research yourself instead of just repeating a headline you saw somewhere.

Yeah, those goofs in Michigan are an equal representation to the months of rioting and looting. I really hope you do not believe the garbage you post.

As far as the FBI, I do not know. Take it up with them. Do a little bit of research yourself instead of just repeating a headline you saw somewhere.

I absolutely believe what I post. Why hasn't the FBI declared Antifa to be domestic terrorists, like QAnon and white supremacists?

You've got nothing and you know it.

I absolutely believe what I post. Why hasn't the FBI declared Antifa to be domestic terrorists, like QAnon and white supremacists?

You've got nothing and you know it.

Why are you asking me idiotic questions that you know no one, other than those in the FBI making such declarations, has the answer to?

Why are you asking me idiotic questions that you know no one, other than those in the FBI making such declarations, has the answer to?

Why are you implying that protestors and rioters are somehow more dangerous than white supremacists and QAnon?

Not according to the FBI. Hence, YOU LOSE.

Why are you implying that protestors and rioters are somehow more dangerous than white supremacists and QAnon?

Yeah, who am I going to believe, the FBI or my own lying eyes?

Yeah, who am I going to believe, the FBI or my own lying eyes?

The FBI. After all, you are blinded by your Repug partisanship. Aren't you aware of this?

And the FBI are the experts, not you. Not that Repugs care about expertise or competence for that matter, either.

The FBI. After all, you are blinded by your Repug partisanship. Aren't you aware of this?

And the FBI are the experts, not you. Not that Repugs care about expertise or competence for that matter, either.

The low-IQ quality of this quoted post, along with many others, tells me I am not going to waste any more of my time.

If you knew how to read you would see that I said they LOOK like crybaby bitches. That does not mean that they are. Most of the leftists on this site LOOK like they are morons by the level of their posting quiality. I am quite certain that they are not actually morons, at least not all of them.
🥱

Back
Top Bottom