• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court packing.

I don't give a flying **** about your misguided, uninformed Repug definition of court packing. It doesn't ****ing matter.

What matters is that Moscow Mitch and the Nazi Repug Party stole a Supreme Court seat in 2016. And now those fascists ****s are finally going to pay for it.

Enjoy your last few weeks of Nazi Repug minority rule, homey.
You are way too angry and unhinged at this point to engage in rational discussion. I suggest you go educate yourself on what fascism and Nazism is and quit polluting the site with fascidiocy.

Blacks want to be slaughtered by other blacks? They love that shit? I have no time or patience for the racists and white wingers. Your shit is obvious to everyone, its why your clown ass party is about to be run out of town.

Please, there are people on this board defending the murder of George Floyd. Pretend all you want to but ignoring reality isn't buying white wingers any favors anymore.

The difference, racist, is that no one comes out here to carry water for murdering gangbangers.
Another leftist who doesnt know what racism is. Go get yourself a dictionary, look it up, and finally educate yourself on the subject then come back when you know wtf you are talking about.

When the Republicans took a public dump on the nomination of Garland and stole that seat - they tossed out any semblance of decency and fair play . Anything that happens from this point forward is 100% on them.

The low-IQ quality of this quoted post, along with many others, tells me I am not going to waste any more of my time.

The first wise decision you've made. The FBI knows a lot more than partisan Repugs such as yourself. No point arguing your weak position any further. Adios.

You are way too angry and unhinged at this point to engage in rational discussion. I suggest you go educate yourself on what fascism and Nazism is and quit polluting the site with fascidiocy.

Repugs steal a Supreme Court seat in 2016, and you want to have a "rational discussion" defending this fascist bullshit? I don't think so. Go have your dumb ass, irrelevant debate regarding the definition of "court packing" with someone else.

Enjoy minority rule for a few more weeks.

They aren't increasing the number of judges for political purposes. We've been at 9 judges since 1869. Why would we need more? Even Ginsburg said 9 is the correct number.

To protect basic civil rights and liberties. Our country could be in a very dark place with these Trump judges.

To protect basic civil rights and liberties. Our country could be in a very dark place with these Trump judges.
We've just got to the point where we have a court that will judge by the laws, not by human emotion and feelings. Take the ACA, for one example. The question here isn't whether the ACA is good and helps people. The question is whether the law passes the muster of judges and is legal. If it isn't then the law needs to be changed in order to comply with the constitution. In fact, this all revolves around the mandate that was recently dropped, throwing the whole thing into limbo. If Democrats gain power all they have to do is reinstate the mandate in some fashion and poof, the problem is solved. Democrats are using scare tactics for the election when the solution is very simple. You don't even need court packing, even if the SC rules against Obamacare. The only reason they would want to pack the Court is to WOKE the country. The ACA can be fixed by simply reinstating the mandate.

Repugs steal a Supreme Court seat in 2016, and you want to have a "rational discussion" defending this fascist bullshit? I don't think so. Go have your dumb ass, irrelevant debate regarding the definition of "court packing" with someone else.

Enjoy minority rule for a few more weeks.
Angry, unhinged and clueless is no way to go through life. Perhaps you and the MasterDebator can pool your money a get a dictionary. Neither one of you know wtf you are talking about.

Angry, unhinged and clueless is no way to go through life. Perhaps you and the MasterDebator can pool your money a get a dictionary. Neither one of you know wtf you are talking about.

We know a lot more than you ever will. Hence, why you are a Trump supporter in the first place.

You support a mentally ill sociopath who walks around the White House without a mask, spreading COVID-19 to his loyal staff. Trump doesn't even care about the people who wake up every day, go to the White House, and do their best to help this idiot man-child. Because Trump literally cares about no one but himself.

And this is where you want to proudly "plant your flag". This sick, evil mother ****er is the "noble" cause that you fight for, because you hate liberals so much. How ****ing breathtakingly stupid. Seriously.

Go have your irrelevant goober retard court packing discussion with some Repug dimwit who doesn't understand that Moscow Mitch and you Repug fascists stole a Supreme Court seat back in 2016. Then you won't have to worry about anyone disagreeing with you.

We've just got to the point where we have a court that will judge by the laws, not by human emotion and feelings. Take the ACA, for one example. The question here isn't whether the ACA is good and helps people. The question is whether the law passes the muster of judges and is legal. If it isn't then the law needs to be changed in order to comply with the constitution. In fact, this all revolves around the mandate that was recently dropped, throwing the whole thing into limbo. If Democrats gain power all they have to do is reinstate the mandate in some fashion and poof, the problem is solved. Democrats are using scare tactics for the election when the solution is very simple. You don't even need court packing, even if the SC rules against Obamacare. The only reason they would want to pack the Court is to WOKE the country. The ACA can be fixed by simply reinstating the mandate.
ACA violates the Tenth Amendment. Which is why 18 States have taken the matter to the Supreme Court. The federal government does not have the constitutional authority to involve itself in our healthcare. Only the States have that exclusive authority, and it cannot be lawfully usurped by the federal government.

I'm laughing at your get a dictionary dig. That's some top grade trash talk right there. 😂
Well, when people like you use terms you dont understand, a dictionary is the only way to correct that.

If Democrats gain power all they have to do is reinstate the mandate in some fashion and poof, the problem is solved. Democrats are using scare tactics for the election when the solution is very simple.

Pointing out that the Dems need unified control of government next year if the country has any hope of saving the ACA and coverage for tens of millions isn't a "scare tactic" if even wingnuts acknowledge that it's true!

Saving pre-existing condition protections is simple, and requires the GOP having zero power in the federal government next year in order to happen.

Pointing out that the Dems need unified control of government next year if the country has any hope of saving the ACA and coverage for tens of millions isn't a "scare tactic" if even wingnuts acknowledge that it's true!

Saving pre-existing condition protections is simple, and requires the GOP having zero power in the federal government next year in order to happen.
We had healthcare before the ACA. We would have healthcare if the SC chucks the ACA. And, the healthcare would be cheaper. Mine sure was cheaper before the ACA and it wasn't bare bones coverage. It was a better policy than what I got through the ACA AND cheaper.

We had healthcare before the ACA. We would have healthcare if the SC chucks the ACA. And, the healthcare would be cheaper. Mine sure was cheaper before the ACA and it wasn't bare bones coverage. It was a better policy than what I got through the ACA AND cheaper.
We?

You are excluding millions of Americans

I am all for court packing

But it really isn't for Biden to decide

Congress has to pass the legislation. Who knows what the next congress will look like or decide to do.

So Dems can either live with an extreme rightwing court for decades because of Republican antics or just blow it up and pack the court.

I personally go with just blow it up. The Republicans have already ruined the integrity of the court by denying Obama the Garland seat and then pushing through someone weeks before an election.

Pack that baby, it's has already been made political at this point, why play by self imposed rules if Republicans don't.

We know a lot more than you ever will. Hence, why you are a Trump supporter in the first place.

You support a mentally ill sociopath who walks around the White House without a mask, spreading COVID-19 to his loyal staff. Trump doesn't even care about the people who wake up every day, go to the White House, and do their best to help this idiot man-child. Because Trump literally cares about no one but himself.

And this is where you want to proudly "plant your flag". This sick, evil mother ****er is the "noble" cause that you fight for, because you hate liberals so much. How ****ing breathtakingly stupid. Seriously.

Go have your irrelevant goober retard court packing discussion with some Repug dimwit who doesn't understand that Moscow Mitch and you Repug fascists stole a Supreme Court seat back in 2016. Then you won't have to worry about anyone disagreeing with you.
More anger, rage and fascidiocy.

Back
Top Bottom