• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Convicted Jan.6 terrorist coward flees to Belarus

They're just running free for assaulting others, storming privately owned businesses, looting merchandise, and setting buildings on fire. You know, all the typical sh*t that liberals approve of on a regular basis.

Sorry, pal. Jan 6 is nothing compared to Antifa and BLM.
Only in your warped, brainwashed mind.

Only in your warped, brainwashed mind.
Don't forget, these are the same folks still spouting the completely debunked claim that thru out the George Floyd/BLM protests/riots, not a single person was ever arrested for anything.

Don't forget, these are the same folks still spouting the completely debunked claim that thru out the George Floyd/BLM protests/riots, not a single person was ever arrested for anything.

Some people point at black people to excuse everything.

So you believe that gender is what should define love?

What is the deep definition of love?

Love is an intense, deep affection for another person.

So if you feel love for someone else, it should be "chucked" unless it is for the opposite gender?

Can you explain that? given that love is a feeling that no one has any control over?
No, I believe gender is what should define marriage -- part of it, at least.

Marriage between a man and a woman has been, and always will be, the greatest stabilizer in civilized society. It's also the moral foundation of civilized society. You f*** with that, and you **** with progress. Not the corrupted notion of progress you're thinking of, but TRUE progress.

Not a lib.

This article covers both sides.

I like my neck of the woods.

Honesty. Yes, that's what your posts lack.

Notice how engaging me pushes you to the Left. I like it, because it forces you pseudo-intellectuals to choose a side, and it's almost always theirs. ;)

Notice how engaging me pushes you to the Left. I like it, because it forces you pseudo-intellectuals to choose a side, and it's almost always theirs. ;)
I'm sure that made sense to you.

(I was gonna tell ya earlier, but there's something in your eye...matey)

Leftism fits you well. ;)
This fits you...matey.

OIP.uq5CeAva_F1-CUUCiiTR9QHaHa

Give it up. You're toast.

Stupidest use of an article in God knows how long.

Yeah, it's great that they weren't raising hell at that specific moment in time, but what about Seattle? What about Portland? What about multiple other places? lol

Last edited:

Marriage between a man and a woman has been, and always will be, the greatest stabilizer in civilized society. It's also the moral foundation of civilized society. You f*** with that, and you **** with progress. Not the corrupted notion of progress you're thinking of, but TRUE progress.
You not only have a very closed mind but also little vision.

To start with, he idea of marriage as a sexually exclusive, romantic union between one man and one woman is a relatively recent development. Until two centuries ago, said Harvard historian Nancy Cott, "monogamous households were a tiny, tiny portion" of the world population, found in "just Western Europe and little settlements in North America."

The only reason that marriages between men and women occur is so that they can have children and continue the expansion of the world's population. Nonetheless, that idea is beginning to change given that the world is now overpopulated and many countries are now limiting the amount of children that can be had, if not outright being on the fringe of not allowing new children to be borne.

In many cases, bringing a child into the world is not a "thing of love" but a consequence of copulation (pleasure) and that is not beneficial to the world. On the other side of the coin, true love between two people is a positive to all (not only the couple in love). There is no reason whatsoever for not allowing two people who love each other to get married and make it official, especially considering that bringing children into this world is becoming more of a problem than a benefit. Having two people care for each other will always be a positive.

In addition to all of this mentioned above, there are many countries where polygamy is "the thing! (The ancient Hebrews, for instance, engaged in polygamy — according to the Bible, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines — and men have taken multiple wives in cultures throughout the world, including China, Africa, and among American Mormons in the 19th century. Polygamy is still common across much of the Muslim world). Polygamy is not about procreation but about pleasuring one person. Do you see that as being right?

I believe that Love is the most important thing that can exist in the world. Love means caring for another with everything one has. Love means working together. Love is contagious as all of us want it but few of us ever get it. To me, being against love between two people is a sin as it means that you are not a person that cares, but a person that ideates life.

You not only have a very closed mind but also little vision.

To start with, he idea of marriage as a sexually exclusive, romantic union between one man and one woman is a relatively recent development. Until two centuries ago, said Harvard historian Nancy Cott, "monogamous households were a tiny, tiny portion" of the world population, found in "just Western Europe and little settlements in North America."

The only reason that marriages between men and women occur is so that they can have children and continue the expansion of the world's population. Nonetheless, that idea is beginning to change given that the world is now overpopulated and many countries are now limiting the amount of children that can be had, if not outright being on the fringe of not allowing new children to be borne.

In many cases, bringing a child into the world is not a "thing of love" but a consequence of copulation (pleasure) and that is not beneficial to the world. On the other side of the coin, true love between two people is a positive to all (not only the couple in love). There is no reason whatsoever for not allowing two people who love each other to get married and make it official, especially considering that bringing children into this world is becoming more of a problem than a benefit. Having two people care for each other will always be a positive.

In addition to all of this mentioned above, there are many countries where polygamy is "the thing! (The ancient Hebrews, for instance, engaged in polygamy — according to the Bible, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines — and men have taken multiple wives in cultures throughout the world, including China, Africa, and among American Mormons in the 19th century. Polygamy is still common across much of the Muslim world). Polygamy is not about procreation but about pleasuring one person. Do you see that as being right?

I believe that Love is the most important thing that can exist in the world. Love means caring for another with everything one has. Love means working together. Love is contagious as all of us want it but few of us ever get it. To me, being against love between two people is a sin as it means that you are not a person that cares, but a person that ideates life.
I'm not closed to love, I'm just closed to your idea of marriage.

Take out the racism piece, and the 1950's is probably America's greatest decade.

Your beleifs dont give you the right to tell others who they can marry

Take out the racism piece, and the 1950's is probably America's greatest decade.
Closed to marriage?

So living together is fine? But making the union legal is not?

Why would you take away from anyone (man or woman) the benefits that a legal marriage supplies?

“Ignore the most blatantly glaring example of why the decade sucked for anyone who wasn’t a straight white dude, and it’s wasn’t so bad”

🙄

“Ignore the most blatantly glaring example of why the decade sucked for anyone who wasn’t a straight white dude, and it’s wasn’t so bad”

🙄
Brings to mind the classic joke making fun of folks so clueless:
Other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

Your beleifs dont give you the right to tell others who they can marry
Why not? It was beliefs and feelings and revisionism that got that 2015 decision in the first place.

Now it's just a simple matter of getting that bulls*** overturned.

Closed to marriage?

So living together is fine? But making the union legal is not?

Why would you take away from anyone (man or woman) the benefits that a legal marriage supplies?
Closed to YOUR idea of marriage.

Why are you just picking and choosing parts you want to reply to? That first line changed the entire meaning of my message.

Start over.

Closed to YOUR idea of marriage.

Why are you just picking and choosing parts you want to reply to? That first line changed the entire meaning of my message.

Start over.
Picking and choosing parts? I am not doing that. You stated "I'm not closed to love, I'm just closed to your idea of marriage." and I stated "Why would you take away from anyone (man or woman) the benefits that a legal marriage supplies?"

How is that picking and choosing?

Marriage brings a lot of legal benefits to each couple (lower interest rates, lower taxes, etc). Why would you want to deprive people of getting those benefits because you "think" that marriage should only be between a man and a woman?

"He said on the program that he was seeking political asylum in Belarus because the United States, in his opinion, is no longer a country of law and order, the Daily Beast reported."

We're more of one now that he left.
Just wait till he tries his nonsense in Russia....he will then figure out why we are indeed a country of law and order

Well Fox is definitely one outlet that pushes horrific false narratives that sheep gobble up like wooly crack but even so . . . .you would think stupidity that monumental would hinder these people in so many other ways, it doesnt . . .they seem like marvels to me in ways that they have jobs and friends and homes etc and be so dumb
1649220927928.png

Not surprised, they are terrorists and cowards. Maybe they can go fight against Ukraine now for Russia like the terrorists they are. oh wait, they are cowards

Can Trump got get refugee status in Belarus and get the **** out of this country. The rest of the trump scum can as well
This thread's a lie and should be deleted. Here's what it says:

Convicted Jan.6 terrorist coward flees to Belarus

This thread was written by a stupid person who doesn't even know what the difference between being "charged" and being "convicted" in a court of law, something which I thought that even people who stopped learning past grade school or whose only legal education comes from unrealistic TV shows like "Law and Order" would know.

People who are convicted are typically put in prison, and aren't in a position to "flee" anywhere, now are they?

Also, it doesn't mention a terrorism charge anywhere. Another lie.

So nope. 0/10 fail thread is fail :D[/b][/b]

Back
Top Bottom